What's happened to him? I don't know, sire. It's the second case I've seen today.
他這是怎么回事?我不清楚,殿下。這是我今天看見的第二宗了。
Why don't you report it to me?
你怎么沒向我報告?
I was intended to find the cause.
我想查找原因。
What did you conclude?
有什么結果?
I don't think it's time to hurry to conclusions. The scientific process is a long run.
我認為現在作出結論為時尚早。科學驗證需要時間。
What are you concealing from me?
你想隱瞞什么?
Sire, I have seen nothing like it. The victims are dying in 24 hours, and it's spreading fast.
殿下,我從未見過此等情形。受害者24小時內就死亡,而且傳播迅速。
So, what is the cause?
那是什么導致的?
I think I should say the cause, the most likely cause is sorcery.
我想我得說原因,很可能是由于巫術。
Find who did this. I will, Father.
找出誰做的。 我會的,父王。
Conduct door to door searches in the town. Double the guards on all the gates. Lend the physician your servant. Merlin?
帶人挨家挨戶搜查。所有的城門都增加看守。把你的男仆借給御醫。 梅林?
We need Gaius to find a cure. He needs all the help we can give him.
我們需要蓋尤斯找出療法。他需要一切盡可能的幫助。
If Gaius is right, believe me, the city will be wiped out.
如果蓋尤斯是對的,相信我,這城市將面臨覆滅。
This is the kind of magic that undermines our authority, challenges what we've done.
這種法術會破壞我們的威望,挑戰我們所建立的一切。
If we cannot control this plague, people will turn to magic for a cure.
如果我們不能控制這場疫病,人們會尋求法術途徑來治療它。
We have to find this sorcerer and quickly. Yes, Father.
我們必須快點找到這個魔法師。 遵命,父王。
Gaius. Gaius, he's still alive.
蓋尤斯,蓋尤斯,他還活著。