Merlin, your life is destined for more important things.
梅林,你這條命要承擔更重要的宿命。
But if I don't practice, how will I get to be this great warlock?
如果我練習,又怎么能成為偉大的魔法師?
There will come a time when your skills will be recognised.
終有一天你的法術會被認可。
When? How long do I have to wait?
什么時候?我還得等多久?
Patience is a virtue, Merlin.
耐心也是一種美德,梅林。
Sitting by and doing nothing that's a virtue?
干坐在這里傻等也是一種美德?
Your time will come.
你的時刻會到來的。
I could cure that man we saw.
我本能治愈我們看見的那個人。
I know it's tempting to use the way you find easiest, Merlin.
我知道用更為簡單的方式是很有誘惑力的,梅林。
It is when it would save a life!
能挽救一條人命就是好方式!
It's no good just saving one person. We have to discover how this disease is spreading.
只救一個人沒用。我們必須找出它是怎么傳播的。
Arthur is out there right now looking for the sorcerer.
亞瑟就在外面尋找魔法師。
A sorcerer who is powerful enough to do this will never be found searching the town.
擁有這等能力的魔法師絕不會在這個城里被找到。
So, what can we do?
那我們能做什么?
Hope that science can find the answer before it kills us all.
希望在我們被它干掉前通過科學研究找到答案。
We've searched everywhere the entire city.
我們找遍了所有的地方,整個城市。
Nothing? I don't know where else to look.
一無所獲? 我不知道還應該去哪里找。