Don't touch it. I had this in the water for no more than a few hours.
別碰那。我把這個放在水里幾個小時了。
Where's the water from?
哪來的水?
It come from where the people take their daily supply.
人們的日常用水。
We may have to stop people for using it.
我們必須得讓人們停用它。
This city can't survive without water!
沒有水這個城市無法生存!
We have to find this sorcerer!
我們必須找到這個巫師!
I don't believe they're inside Camelot.
我不認為他們在甘美洛城里。
Then extend the search to the villages.
那就把搜查范圍擴大到村莊。
We've started, but I can't search the entire kingdom.
我們已經開始了,但我不可能搜遍整個王國。
And I can't stand by and watch our people dying.
我也不可能站在這里看著我的臣民死去。
How's your father? Is he feeling better?
你父親怎么樣?他好些么?
Yeah. It's incredible. It's a miracle.
是的。這真不可思議。簡直是奇跡。
His skin's clear? Back to normal? Yes.
他的皮膚好了?恢復正常了? 是的。
Great. You don't seem surprised.
太好了。 你看起來一點也不驚訝。
No, no, I am. It's a miracle.
不,不,我很驚訝。這真是奇跡。
But how did you know he was well?
你怎么知道他好些了?
Er...cause you're smiling.
呃...你在微笑。
That's really weird. Because I haven't told anyone, but you know. How could you know?
這真是奇怪。因為我沒和任何人說過,可你卻知道。你是怎么知道的?
Yep, all right. You finally found out. I'll tell you. I'm psychic.
是的 好吧。你最終還是發現了。告訴你吧。我是個通靈師。
No, you're not. It's true.
不,你才不是。 是真的。