All right, what am I thinking?
好吧,我現在在想什么?
That I'm not psychic.
我不是通靈師。
You're strange. I don't mean that in a nasty way. You're just...funny. I like that.
你真怪。我不是覺得討厭。你就是...很有趣。我喜歡這樣。
I'm pleased for you. Thank you.
我為你高興。 謝謝。
What for? Don't know. Just for asking.
為什么? 不知道。為你問候我父親。
I didn't like to see you upset. I have to get on.
我不想看你不開心。我得......走了。
The story is, you were sick. Not any more.
傳聞你病了。 已經好了。
Perhaps you are suffering from some other ailment.
也許你只是得了場別的小病。
Oh, you're joking. I felt like death itself. Not enough strength in me to stir the air.
哦,你在開玩笑。我覺得好像死了一回。連喘口氣的力氣都沒有了。
Then...what happened?
然后...怎么樣呢?
I don't know. Suddenly it was gone. I'm fitter than I was before.
我不知道。突然它就消失了。我比得病前還強壯。
That's remarkable. Was anybody with you when all this happened?
這太不尋常了。當時還有誰和你在一起?
Just my daughter Gwen.
只有我女兒歌薇。