Take this. It will help with the pain.
喝了它吧。會助你痊愈。
Will you sing for me tonight?
你今晚為我唱一曲吧?
You will have to wait, sire.
恐怕您要耐心等待,陛下。
You will not deny me.
你不會拒絕我的。
I'm saving myself for my performance tomorrow. Will everyone be there?
我只是為我明天表演養(yǎng)聲啊。所有人都會出席嗎?
Who would dare to miss it?
誰敢缺席呢?
How about your son? It seems a shame not to have met him.
你兒子呢?沒見到他真是遺憾啊。
That's Arthur. Poor child. Um?
你說亞瑟啊??蓱z的孩子。什么?
Poor child. It can't be easy to grow up without mother. No.
可憐的孩子。失去了母親,成長起來并不容易啊。不。
Um. That bond between mother and son, it's so hard to replace.
喔。母子間的羈絆難以取代。
It hasn't been easy.
是很難。
I'm sure. Perhaps if you found someone, if you are remarried, I'm sure you'd have the pick of any maiden in the kingdom.
我確信?;蛟S你已經尋覓到了某個人,如果再婚,王國上下有眾多少女可以選擇。
Perhpas I'll fall in love again, but I'm afraid it's too late to replace Arthur's mother.
也許我會再度墜入愛河,但要為亞瑟物色母親恐怕太遲了。
Yes. It's certainly too late for Arthur.
是啊。對亞瑟而言的確太遲了。