How's your knee-walking coming alone? Oh, don't run away. From you?
你學會跪著走路了么?哎,別避開我啊。避開你?
Thank God. I thought you are deaf as well as dumb.
謝天謝地。我還以為你又聾又啞呢。
Look, I've told you you are an ass. I just didn't realize you are a royal one.
聽著,我跟你說過你是個混蛋。只是沒想到是個皇族的混蛋。
What are you going to do? You got your daddy's men to protect you?
你有什么打算呢?叫你父王的侍衛來保護你嗎?
Haha, I can take you apart with one blow.
哈哈,我吹口氣就能將你大卸八塊。
I can take your apart with less than that.
而我根本就不用花力氣。
Are you sure?
你確定?
Here you go, big man. Come on, then. I warn you, I've been trained to kill since birth.
拿著,"大塊頭"。動手吧。我警告你,我自出娘胎就訓練搏斗了。
Wow. And how long have you been training to be a prat?
哇,那你訓練了多久才變成一個白癡啊?
You can't address me like that.
你不能用這種語氣和我說話。
Sorry, how long have you been training to be a prat? My Lord.
抱歉,那究竟訓練了多久才變成白癡的呢?殿下。
Come on, then, Merlin. Come on! You are in trouble now.
動手吧 梅林。來啊!你有麻煩了。