What do you mean?
你說的是什么意思?
Well, magic requires incantations, spells it takes years to study. What I saw you do was...elemental, instinctive.
施展魔法需要念咒語,而學咒語需要多年時間。但我看你施展時就像你的本能。
What's the point if it can't be used?
如果不能使用有什么意義呢?
That I do not know. You are a question that has never been posted before, Merlin.
那我就不知道了。你是個從來沒有出現過的問題,梅林。
Did you ever study magic?
你學過魔法嗎?
Uther banned such work 20 years ago. Why?
烏瑟王已經禁止魔法20年了。為什么?
People used magic to the wrong end at that time. It threw the nature order into chaos.
那時候人們用魔法做壞事。破壞了自然規律。
Uther made it his mission to destroy everything from back then. Even the dragons.
那時起,烏瑟王就下決心要清除所有與魔法有關的東西。甚至連龍也不放過。
All of them?
所有的龍?
There was one dragon he chose not to kill. Kept it as an example.
有一只例外。用來以儆效尤的。
He imprisoned it in a carve deep beneath the castle that no one can free it.
龍被關在城堡深處一間大囚房里,永遠也得不到自由。
Now eat up. When we finished, I need you to take a preparation to Lady Helen. She needed it for her voice.
快點吃。吃完了我要你送一劑藥去海倫夫人那里。她需要這個藥來潤喉。
What are you doing in here?
你在這做什么?
Um...I...I was asked to deliver this.
呃,我,我是來送藥的。