Lady Helen. Thank you so much for coming to sing at our celebrations.
海倫夫人。萬分感謝您能賞臉為我們歡慶大典獻唱。
Pleasure's all mine. How was your journey?
萬分榮幸。旅途如何?
The time it took. It's worth the wait. It will be.
花的時間太長了。值得等待。是的。
Merlin. Merlin. Merlin.
梅林。梅林。梅林。
Merlin. G...Uh. You never cease to amaze me.
梅林。天哪。你怎么老是讓我心驚肉跳?
The one thing that someone like you should do is keep your head down.
像你這樣的人本應處事低調。
What do you do? You behave like an idiot.
但你是怎么做的?你像個傻子一樣。
I'm sorry.
抱歉。
You're lucky. I managed to pull a few strings to get you released.
算你走運。我靠關系把你救出來了。
Oh, thank you, thank you! I won't forget this.
萬分感謝,我感謝的五體投地!此生我永遠不會忘記您的大恩大德。
Well, there is a small price to pay.
但你得為此付出點小代價。
Oh, God!
天哪!
Thanks.
謝謝。