It's not that bright. A bit like you, then.
沒那么亮眼。那和你一樣了。
Put the target down the other end, shall I, sir?
先生,請允許我把靶子放到那頭去?
This will teach him.
讓他吃點苦頭。
Hey, hang on. Don't stop. Here?
等一下啊。別停下。這里?
I told you to keep moving.
我讓你別停下。
Come on! Run. We want some moving target practice.
快點!跑啊。我們想練習移動靶。
Come on, that's enough. What?
得啦,夠了。你說什么?
You've had your fun, my friend.
你玩的夠樂了,我的朋友。
Do I know you?
我認識你嗎?
I'm Merlin. So I don't know you.
我叫梅林。所以我也不認識你。
No. Yet you called me friend.
不認識。不過你剛才叫我朋友。
That was my mistake. I think so.
那是我的失策。的確是你失策了。
Yeah. I'd never have a friend who could be such an ass.
是的。我從來沒有一個朋友像你這么混球。
Or I wonder who could be so stupid.
或者說我不知道誰會像你這么愚蠢。
Tell me Merlin, do you know how to walk on your knees? No.
告訴我梅林,你知道怎么跪著走路嗎?不知道。
Would you like me to help you?
要我幫你嗎?
I wouldn't if I were you.
如果我是你就不會這樣。
Why? What are you gonna do to me?
為何?你能把我怎樣?
You have no idea.
你絕不會知道。
Be my guest. Come on. Come on! Come on.
請便。放馬過來啊。快啊!來啊。
I'll throw you in jail for that.
就憑這我就可以把你扔進監獄。
Who do you think you're, the king? No, I'm his son, Arthur.
你以為你是誰,國王嗎?不,我是他兒子,亞瑟。