How small you are, for such a great destiny.
如此渺小的身軀卻背負著偉大的命運。
Why? What do you mean? What destiny?
為什么?此話怎講?什么命運?
Your gift, Merlin, was given to you for a reason.
你的天賦,梅林,具備這樣的才能總有原因。
So there is a reason?
那么理由是?
Arthur is the Once and Future King who will unite the land of Albion. Right?
亞瑟是統一不列顛的永恒之王。那又如何?
That he faces many threats from friend and foe alike.
他面對著很多威脅,敵友皆是威脅。
I don't see what this has to do with me.
我不知道這與我何干。
Everything. Without you, Arthur will never succeed. Without you, there will be no Albion.
一切皆與你相關。沒有你,亞瑟難成大事。沒有你,不列顛將不復存在。
No. No. You've got this wrong.
不。不。你說錯了。
There is no right or wrong. Only what is and what isn't.
這無關對與錯。只是關乎是與非。
I'm serious, if anyone wants to go and kill him, they can go ahead. De facto I'll give them a hand.
我是認真的,如果有人要行刺,那就讓他們去好了。事實上,我還會幫助他們。
None of us can choose our destiny, Merlin. And none of us can escape it.
無人可以選擇自己的命運。無人可以逃脫劫數。
No. No way. No. There must be another Arthur. Because this one is an idiot.
不。不可能。不。亞瑟肯定另有其人。這個人是傻瓜。
Perhaps it is your destiny to change that.
或許你就是注定為改變而來。
Wait...Stop. I need to know more.
等等。別走。我想知道得更多。