Mm. All right, one thing at a time. Haley, how are you going to repay your friends? I don't know.
好吧,先一樁樁的來。海莉,你打算如何把錢還給你朋友?我不知道。
I know. You go there with a couple of guys--She's gotta get the money back. Who is this kid?
我知道。你帶上幾個弟兄去找他......她會把錢拿回來的。那小鬼是誰?
A guy at school's cousin's friend. He lives in Gardena.
是我同學表哥的朋友。他住在加迪納。
Well, if you know where he lives, just call the police.
知道他的老巢在哪兒還不簡單,報警就是了。
No cops. We can't afford a scandal right now. Claire's running for town council.
不能報警。咱家現在不能有丑聞。克萊爾要競選鎮議員呢。
That was before, when I thought you could take care of the children.
那是之前,我以為你能照顧好孩子們。
I take my eye off the ball for one minute, and I've got one in a coma, one with a black eye, and one running a crime ring.
我就一小會兒沒盯著孩子,他們就一個倒地不起,一個變熊貓眼,還有一個在組織犯罪團伙。
Well, to be fair, Haley started her crime ring when your eye was still on the ball.
說句公道話,海莉的"小犯罪團伙"早在你盯著的時候就已經開始形成了。

It's not a crime ring. I just gotta get my hands on that $900.
那可不是犯罪團伙。我就是想拿回我那900元。
I know how the mafia would handle this.
我知道黑手黨一般怎么解決這事兒。
The kid is right. I'm sick of these smart-ass punks who keep changing the rules and think they can get away with anything they want.
孩子說得對。我最討厭那些小混混出爾反爾,亂了道上規矩,目中無人自以為凌駕一切。
I'm gonna pay this guy a visit. Haley, text me his address.
我要去會會那家伙。海莉,把他地址發給我。
I'm going with you. -Me, too.
我和你一起去。-我也去。
Oh, no. No. Nobody's going anywhere. Okay, we're not vigilantes.
不,不。誰也不能去。咱又不是治安隊的。
Shotgun! -No! No weapons!
帶上槍。-不!別抄家伙啊!
In my country, it is tradition when the men are out seeking vengeance, the women--they stay home, and they drink.
按我老家的傳統,當男人出門尋仇時,女人們就在家喝酒。
Sometimes I think you just make this stuff up. -Do you want a drink or not? - Oh, yeah.
有時我覺得你純粹是胡編亂造的。-你到底要不要來一瓶?-樂意至極。
So what happened? You were running for office, and now you're not?
到底是怎么回事?你本來要去競選,現在又不干了嗎?
Mm. I don't really want to talk about that.
我不太想談這個。
I know. I am sick and tired of no one needing my help.
我就知道。我受夠不被人需要的感覺了。
You are going to tell me what is wrong, and I'm gonna give you the right answer, because I have all of them.
你得告訴我出什么岔子了,而我會告訴你怎么解決,因為我是萬事通。
So why are you not running for office?
說,你怎么又不去競選了?
Because my family needs me too much. You saw what just happened.
因為我的家人缺了我不行。你剛也看到我們家的各種亂子了。
Why are you not running for office?
你怎么又不去競選了?
That doesn't work on me.
這招對我可沒用。
Why are you not running for office? ! Because I don't want to lose! I
你怎么又不去競選?因為我不想輸!我靠!
I haven't done anything outside of my house in 18 years. I don't want the first thing I do to be a complete failure.
我已經18年沒在外工作了。我不想我干的第一件事就一敗涂地。
Okay. I'm gonna tell you a story about a little girl who entered a beauty pageant...even though she was very, very scared that she was going to lose.
好吧。我要給你講個小女孩的故事,她去參加一次選美,盡管她非常非常害怕失敗。