For your information, sir, I am no bored housewife.
您有必要知道,先生,我才不是居里閑人。
No, I-I would kill for "Bored." Why isn't this lighting up?
我是想閑閑不下來呢。指示燈怎么還不亮?
Oh, it's because it's, uh, staff only. Here. Allow me to...not get that for you. Good luck!
因為這是員工專用。來。請允許我......不為你效勞了。祝你好運!
Dad, I cut my arm.
老爸,我把胳膊劃傷了。
Oh, wow. You sure did, buddy. I'll get you fixed up.
劃得夠深的呀,老弟。我來幫你處理。
Where's mom? She belongs to the people now.
老媽去哪兒了?她現在屬于人民群眾了。
My allergies are acting up again.
我的過敏癥又犯了。
Well, it is your lucky day, because, missy, Dr. Dad has everything you need.
今天你走運了,因為呢,小姐,醫生老爹應有盡有。
Behold the healing powers of grape flavoring.
瞧這葡萄味靈丹圣水的魔力吧。
Where's mom? Some people took her.
媽媽去哪兒了?她移情別"人"了。
Drink this. Listen, guys, your mom is taking on more responsibilities outside of the...house, but don't you worry.
喝了。孩子們,你媽媽現在除了家務之外還另有職責,不過別擔心。
Good old...oh, my goodness! I'm so sorry!
金牌奶爸......我的媽呀!對不起!
You punched me!
你打到我了!
Dad, you gave me the drowsy kind.
爸,你給我的是催睡型的。
There's a drowsy kind? !
過敏藥還有催睡型的嗎?
I have to study for a test!
我還要復習備考呢!
Oh! It really hurts! Well, I'll get you some ice. No. No, no, no. I'll get it.
真的好痛啊!我幫你找點冰塊。別。別,別。我自己來吧。
Oh, you made it. How was it? Why? What's wrong, babe?
你總算趕上了。事情辦得怎么樣?怎么了?出什么事了,親愛的?
I don't want to talk about it. Do it anyways.
我不想說這個。說來聽聽嘛。
Uh, this stupid kid's been in the business about ten minutes. He barely looks at my proposal, and he says he wants more "Wow."
那個蠢貨才剛剛踏入這個行業。他基本上沒看我的方案,還說他想要"驚艷之作"。
What does he mean by more "Wow"?
他所謂的"驚艷"是什么
It's the "Bieber-ization" of America.
是種典型"比伯式"美化說法。
What do beavers have to do with anything?
關水獺什么事(水獺 音似比伯 著名正太歌手Justin Bieber)?
The beavers--they build the dams all over the country so there's no floods, is the "Beaver-ization" Of the Americas.
水獺啊,他們全國到處修水壩使美國免遭洪災這就是美國的水獺化。
I'm finding there's less and less we can talk about.
我們之間的共同語言越來越少。
So why didn't you tell him that you've been in the business for such a long time--It's not gonna make any difference. He wants to make a change.
那你怎么不告訴他你干這行經驗豐富......說了也沒用。他一心想要改革。
And I got a factory full of people depending on this.
全工廠上下都要靠這個單子養活。
Yeah, but maybe if you tell him that...Gloria, please. I-I-I've had a tough day. Can we please not talk about it?
不然你就告訴他......拜托,歌洛莉亞。我今天很不順。先不談這事了好嗎
But I want to help. Trust me. I wish you had the answers. I do!
可人家想幫你嘛。相信我。我倒希望你能幫上忙。我能的!