Whatcha doing? Playing? Yeah.
你干啥呢?玩游戲嗎?是啊。
Do you have any money saved up?
你有存私房錢嗎?
I'm comfortable. I've saved 1,217 dollars. It wasn't even that hard.
小康生活吧。我攢了1217美元。不費吹灰之力。
Don't forget your lunch. Thanks, mom.
別忘了帶午餐。謝了,老媽。
Don't forget your lunch money, buddy. Thanks, dad. You bet.
午餐錢拿好,兄弟。謝了,老爸。那當然。
Please. It's really important.
求你了。我真是急需用錢。
Look, I'd love to help you out, but I'm not very liquid right now. It's in a block of ice.
我是真想幫你,可我最近周轉不靈。錢都凍在冰磚里了。
I got the idea when I heard about rich guys with frozen assets. Assets.
我聽說過有錢人"凍結資產"的事靈光一現。資產啊。
I am running for town council, and I understand that I can pick up a form here.
我準備參選市政議員申請,表是在這領吧。
Fourth floor. Elevator down the hall.
去4樓。電梯在大廳那邊。
Beyonce, when'd you start working here?
碧昂絲,你怎么來這上班了?
Oh, Duane. He's always saying stuff like that.
又是杜恩。他老說這些俏皮話。
Duane Bailey. Running for reelection.
我是杜恩·貝利。正在競選連任。
You're joking. I just saw you in the parking lot two hours ago.
真是貴人多忘事。我們兩小時前才在停車場見過。
Oh, hey. It's you! Oh, it's you. What...are you doing here?
原來是你啊!怎么是你啊。你......來這兒干嘛?
I am entering the race for town council, and I am running against you.
我也要參加鎮議會的選舉,我要和你唱對臺戲。
Oh. Well, don't you have pluck.
好吧。真是勇氣可嘉。
No, I plan on winning, so...
不,我志在必得,所以......
Oh, yeah, I bet you do. Marcia! Rocking the bangs! Love it.
我猜你就這么想。瑪莎!打扮得不錯啊!愛死了。
Do you know why, of all the dogs in the world, I breed puggles?
你知道嗎,為何世上小狗千千萬我獨愛哈巴小獵犬?
Why do I feel like this is a rhetorical question, and you're about to l--It's because they're lovable, yes, but they're also tenacious hunters who won't quit until the kill is complete.
我預感你是要自問自答吧。接著你就要...... 因為他們不光討人愛,還是頑強的獵手,不咬死獵物誓不罷休。
Really? 'cause I feel like they just yip a lot.
真的嗎?我倒是覺得他們老是汪個不停。
Look, lady, you're going down. I've won six straight elections.
女士,你會一敗涂地的。我六次選舉一路全勝。
I don't plan on losing to some bored housewife, so don't quit your lack of a day job.
我可不會輸給居里閑人,接著當主婦吧小心失業。
Excuse me! Excuse me! Excuse me.
你給我站住!你給我站住!您請等一下。
Hello? Anne. Haley did that? Oh, god. Okay. Um...I'll call you right back.
喂?是安妮啊。海莉真干得出來?天啊。好吧。我一會再打給你。