Hey, guys. Hey, grandpa. Hey, Jay. What's with her? Just tired. Growth spurt.
各位。外公好。你好啊,杰。她怎么了?只是困了。青春期嗜睡。
Hey. Hi, guys. Hi, baby girl. Hola, Lily. How are you?
大家好啊。嗨,小姑娘。莉莉。你好嘛?
Dads are fighting.
大爸二爸吵架了。
No, uh, we're not fighting.
沒有,我們沒吵架。
No, not at all, honey. No. Okay, uh, go play, sweetheart. Okay? Let's go play with some blocks. Let's go stack some blocks.
寶貝,絕對沒有。沒吵架,寶貝,玩去吧。好嗎?我們玩積木去吧。堆積木去。
All right. Okay, the reason we're fighting is 'cause this one thinks he's dirty Harry.
好吧。我們之所以吵架是因為他竟然自以為是警探哈里(克林特·伊斯特伍德飾演的硬漢角色)。
Having a hard time picturing Clint Eastwood in that shirt.
真難想象伊斯特伍德穿你那樣的"基情襯衫"。

Okay, let me ask you something. Today, at a stoplight, a guy ran into our car, and then just took off.
好,我問問你。今天,有個家伙在紅燈時撞了我們的車,然后肇事潛逃。
I wanted to chase after him. Mitchell...Kept a level head and called the police.
我想去追他。而米奇爾......很淡定地報了警。
Police. Aren't they too busy winning the war on drugs?
警察。他們不都忙著掃黃禁藥嗎?
Okay, so which one of us did the right thing?
你們評評理,我們倆誰的處理方法正確?
Hit and run. Gotta chase him down.
肇事逃逸。必須追捕。
I chase the people all the time.
我成天就追著人跑。
No. No. That's--that's irresponsible and dangerous. Okay, well, what if he had been armed?
不。不。那樣既不負責任又危險。好吧,要是他有槍怎么辦?
He wasn't armed. He had a Hillary bumper sticker.
他車尾貼著希拉里的頭像。肯定是個禁槍派。
This isn't an isolated incident. This morning he flipped out at somebody at the muppet movie.
不只這一回。今早他看布偶電影時還沖別人發瘋。
You saw the muppet movie without me? Oh, no.
你們撇下我去看布偶電影嗎?不是的。
No, honey. Just the first two numbers. No, lily. Wait.
寶貝,不是的。我們是進錯影廳看錯片了。莉莉,不是的。
Hi. Hi. Hi. Phil, where are you, honey? I need to talk to you. Do you know what our daughter did?
大家好。菲爾,你在哪兒,寶貝?有事跟你談。你知道咱女兒闖什么禍了嗎?
Nothing. She's fine. She's reading.
沒啥。她很好。在看書呢。
No, not her. Haley. Haley! Come over here. I want to talk to you. There she is. Not a scratch on her.
不是她,是海莉。海莉!過來。我有話問你。她在這兒呢。沒缺胳膊少腿。
Do you have something you want to say to us? Uh...- Mm...Let me help you out here. Fake ID's?
你有什么要告訴我們的嗎?這個... 讓我幫你說吧。偽造身份證?
What? ! Mm-hmm. Haley tried to get her and her friends some fake ID's.
什么?!正是。海莉想給自己和她朋友弄些假身份證。
I wasn't gonna use them for drinking. We just wanted to get into this club to see a band.
我買假身份證不是為了買酒。我們只是想去酒吧看場樂隊表演。
She took a bunch of money from them and then she lost it. How much? -$900.
她收了他們一筆錢然后弄丟了。多少錢啊?900美元。
Oh, my god! Oh! You're kidding me! It's not my fault! I gave money to this guy. He's the one who ripped us off.
我的天!開什么玩笑!真不怨我!我把錢給了那家伙。他把我們給忽悠了。
What happened to your face?
你的臉怎么了?
Oh. I ran into a door. Yeah.
噢。我撞門上了。是啊。
What happened to your face? Dad hit me.
你的臉怎么了?老爸打的。
It was an accident. Phil! -I was trying to open up a band-aid!
純屬意外。-菲爾!-我當時是想撕開創可貼!
What's wrong with her? Growth spurt. - What's wrong with her? I drugged her. - Phil!
她怎么了?青春期嗜睡吧。-到底怎么了?-我給她下藥了。菲爾!
I accidentally gave her the nighttime allergy medicine.
我不小心給她吃了夜間服用的過敏藥。