嘿。
Chandler: Hey, can I talk to you about this groomsman thing? Hey, if you pick Ross, you know he'll walk you down the isle just fine. But if you choose me, you'll be getting some comedy!
嘿,我能跟你商量一下伴郎的事嗎?如果你選羅斯,你知道的,你們倆只能安安靜靜地走過紅地毯。但如果你選我的話你可就有笑話聽了。
Rachel: Even so, I think I'm gonna pick Ross.
即便如此,我想我還是選羅斯。
Chandler: Yeah yeah, I figured you might. 'Cause of the history, and you used to love him...you guys have a baby.
沒錯,我覺得你可能...因為過去,而且你曾經愛過他...而且還生了個孩子。
Rachel: Well thank you for respecting my decision.
那么就謝謝你尊重我的決定了。
Chandler: Let me tell you why you need to pick me.
我來告訴你為什么你要選我。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Chandler: See...when I was a kid, you know, I was always left out of everything, you know, and it really made me feel...insecure.You know, I was always picked last in gym. You know. Even behind that big fat exchange student who didn't even know the rules to baseball. I mean, this guy would strike out and then run to third. It's just so humiliating.I mean, you know what it feels like to be left out of things right?
當我還是個孩子的時候,無論做什么,我總是被冷落的一個。你要知道,這種經歷總是讓我缺乏安全感。在運動場上我永遠都是被人家挑剩下的那個,甚至落后于那個交換學生,連棒球規則也不懂的胖子。那個家伙一打著球,撂下球棒就朝三壘上跑。真是太恥辱了。我是說,你應該知道被排在萬事之外的感覺,對吧?
Rachel: No.
不。
Chandler: No.
不。
Chandler: Anyway, If I'm the only one left out of this wedding, I just know that all those feelings are gonna come rushing back.
總之,如果我成為唯一一個不能參加婚禮的人,以前那些凄慘的回憶就會再次浮現在眼前。
Rachel: All right fine, I pick you.
好吧,我選你。
Chandler: Y-Y-Yes! Make "groom" for Chandler.
太棒了!終于有錢德的房間了。(“伴郎”與“房間”諧音)
Rachel: Oh my...
噢,我的天哪!
Phoebe: No! We're gonna do it my way. Because your way is stupid! Alright I, I gotta go, I have another call, Reverend. Hello?
不,要照我說的做。因為你的辦法太笨了。好了,有電話正打進來,我要掛了,牧師。喂。
Joey: I'm glad we had this little talk.
這次小小的談話還算愉快。
Mike: Yes. Yeah. And thanks for all the wedding night advice. That didn't make me uncomfortable at all! Alright, so I'll see everybody tonight?
是啊,沒錯。對了,謝謝你關于新婚之夜的那些建議。我一點都不覺得尷尬。好了,就這樣吧。大家晚上見嘍。
Phoebe: Ok.
好。
Monica: Bye.
再見。
Mike: Uh, did you guys know that there is a giant ice sculpture in the hall?
呃,你們知道在走廊里有個大號的冰雕么?
Phoebe: Oh my God, what's it doing here?
哦天哪,為什么會在這兒的?
Monica: Ugh, I guess it got sent to the billing address as opposed to the shipping address. Uh! What a pickle.
呃,我猜是送貨的家伙把投遞地址和付款人地址搞混了。哦,真是個蠢貨!
Phoebe: My God, everything is such a mess. Why is this happening to me?
我的天哪!什么事都是一團糟。為什么這些事情會發生在我身上?
Joey: How bad do you wanna stick your tongue on that?
你們想不想用舌頭去舔舔它?
Chandler: How's it going?
你怎么樣?
Ross: Good. I'm just getting some coffee. So I'm alert for the wedding.
我很好啊。我來要點咖啡喝,這樣我能在婚禮上清醒一點。
Chandler: That's what I was doing too.
我也是這么打算的。
Ross: Well, you have fun tonight.
那好,今晚玩得高興點。
Chandler: You too.
你也是。
Ross: Oh, I will.
哦,我會的。
Chandler: Me too.
我也會的。
Ross: Wait a minute, I know why I'm being such an ass, why're you?
慢著,我知道自己為什么這么得意,但你為什么也這樣?
Chandler: I'm not supposed to tell you.
我不能告訴你。
Ross: I'm not supposed to tell you!
我也不能告訴你。
Chandler: Did Rachel say you could be in the wedding?
瑞秋說過你可以參加婚禮了嗎?
Ross: Yes!
沒錯。
Chandler: She told me that too!
她也那么告訴我的。
Ross: I don't believe this, I played the Emma card!
真不能相信,我打著艾瑪的旗號說事。
Chandler: I looked into my soul!
我審視了自己的靈魂。
Chandler: You told us both we could be in the wedding?
你同時答應我們兩個人參加儀式?
Rachel: Well, in my defense, you weren't supposed to tell each other!
我的解釋是,你們不應該告訴對方的!
Ross: Rachel, only one of us can do it, you have to choose. You and me together again.
瑞秋,只有一個人可以參加婚禮儀式。你必須要選一個。你和我,我們又能在一起了。
Chandler: Rach, Rach, knock-knock.
瑞秋,瑞秋,咚,咚敲門聲。
Rachel: Who's there?
是誰啊?
Chandler: I'll tell you at the wedding.
在婚禮上我再告訴你。
Rachel: Uh.
額。
Mike: Hey, I forgot my scarf.
嘿,我忘拿圍巾了。
Rachel: What...You know what, I can't do this. I don't know which one of you guys to pick.
我做不來,我真的不知道應該選誰。
Mike: Oh, you haven't picked yet. Oh good, 'cause I...I had an idea. I thought it would be fun if the third groomsman was my family dog. Chappy.
哦,你還沒選好呢。我倒是有個好主意。我覺得如果由我們家的狗恰皮來擔任伴郎的話,肯定很有意思。
Ross: What? A dog? No! Rachel gets to choose.
什么,一只狗?不,讓瑞秋來選。
Rachel: Wow, this is a tough one. I think I'm gonna have to go with the dog.
真是難以抉擇啊。看起來我只有選那只狗了。
Phoebe: Alright, wait, so what you're saying is th...that the chef is at the Hamilton Club, but the food is not and the drinks are there, but the bartender is not? Are you, are you freaking kidding me?
等一下,你是說,廚師已經到漢密爾頓俱樂部了,但食物還沒有送到?飲料和酒水已經送到了,但男招待還沒有到?你... 他媽的開什么玩笑!?
Monica: How's it going?
怎么樣了?
Phoebe: Help me.
幫幫我...
Monica: What?
什么?
Phoebe: I want you to be crazy bitch again.
我想讓你做回瘋婆子。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: Please?
求你了。
Monica: You really want me to come back?
你真想讓我回來?
Phoebe: More than I wanna get married.
嗯,勝過我想結婚。
Monica: Ok people, we are back in business! Oh God, we've missed you soo much! Ok, go and get your hair and make-up done, and I'll take care of everything.
好,伙計們,我們回來了。哦天哪,我可想死你了。好了,去做你的頭發吧。這兒一切交給我好了。
Joey: Hey, what're you guys gonna do?
嘿,你們打算怎么辦?
Phoebe: About what?
什么怎么辦?
Joey: The blizzard.
暴風雪啊。
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Joey: I just saw on the news, it's like the worst snow storm in 20 years! They already closed all the bridges and tunnels.
我剛看電視說這是20年來最大的一場暴風雪。所有的橋和隧道都關閉了。
Monica: But the band and the photographer are coming all the way in from New Jersey!
可是樂隊和攝像師還要從新澤西趕過來呢!
Joey: I don't think they are.
看來他們夠嗆。
Ross: Haha! Looks like you're not gonna be in the wedding either. So sorry, Pheebs.
哈哈,看起來你恐怕也參加不了儀式了吧。真遺憾啊,菲比。
Monica: Well, the club lost its power.
俱樂部停電了。
Joey: Yeah according to the news, most of the city did.
是啊,聽新聞說,市里大部分地區都停電了。
Rachel: Since when do you watch the news?
你從什么時候開始看起新聞來了?
Joey: Uh, for your information, since they hired a very hot weather girl.
呃,告訴你好了,從那個靚女開始主持天氣預報的時候。
Ross: I can't believe you guys aren't gonna be able to get married today.
什么?
Phoebe: I know.
真不敢相信,你們兩個今天的婚禮辦不成了。 是啊。
Rachel: Wow, you know, it's so beautiful out there. You always wanted to get married outside. Why don't you guys just do it on the street?
哇,你們看哪,外面真的好美。你不是總想在戶外舉行婚禮嗎?你們倆干嘛不干脆在街上結婚呢?
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Rachel: Well, look, it's hardly snowing anymore. I mean you couldn't ask for a more romantic setting. This could be the simple wedding you've always wanted!
看哪,雪幾乎已經停了。我想,沒有比這更加浪漫的布景了。這不正是你一直想要的簡單的婚禮嗎?
Phoebe: What do you think?
你認為呢?
Mike: I think I wanna get married to you today.
我只想今天就跟你結婚。
Phoebe: Me too! Monica, do you think we could do it?
我也是。莫妮卡,你覺得這樣可行嗎?
Monica: Affirmative!
贊成。
Monica: Okay, let's get these chairs out here! Gunther, hit the Christmas lights.
好!大家把椅子都搬出來。甘瑟,把圣誕用的燈飾都打亮。
Monica: Okay, who left the ice sculpture on the steam grate?
喂!是哪個家伙把冰雕放在熱水井旁邊的?
Mike: Michael. Hey, you made it. Great. Chappy!
麥克。嘿,你們來了。太棒了。恰皮!
Mike's dad: There you go.
對啊。
Mike: Hi. Hi.
嗨。嗨。
Mike: Mom, I know getting married in the street isn't what you approve of...
媽媽,我知道在大街上結婚這種事肯定不合你的脾氣...
Mike's mom: No...It's lovely. The lights and the snow. I could look at them forever.
不,這挺有趣兒的,又是燈又是雪的。我怎么看都看不夠。
Mike's dad: I crushed a pill and put it in her drink. Come on, sweetheart.
我剛才在她的飲料里下了點藥。來吧,親愛的。
Mike: You know, Chappy's too small to handle all this snow. Someone's gonna have to walk him down the aisle.
你們看,恰皮太弱小了恐怕難以應付積雪。到時候需要有人抱著它。
Chandler: So, technically, would this person be in the wedding?
那么,這個人也算參加了婚禮儀式吧?
Mike: I guess.
我想是吧。
Chandler and Ross: I'll do it!
我來。
Ross: No, but Chandler, hello...I mean...Aren't you, aren't you scared of dogs?
等等,錢德,你不是害怕狗嗎?
Chandler: I'm not scared. I'll just take little Chappy and...He can sense my fear. My throat is exposed.
誰說我害怕。我只要抱著小恰皮,然后...它知道我害怕它!我的嗓子都翻出來了!
Ross: Well, I guess I'm in the wedding then. Ha haaa. He stinks!
哦,那么我猜出現在婚禮上的人就是我嘍。哈哈!好臭。
Monica: Level 1 alert. I repeat, level 1. This is not a drill. Ok we got a situation. The minister just called. He's snowed in. He can't make it.
一級警報!重復,一級警報,這不是演習!我們碰到難題了,牧師剛才打電話來說,他被大雪困住,趕不過來了。
Mike: Oh, no! Joey: Oh hey, don't worry. I'm still ordained from your wedding.
哦,不是吧。 嘿,不用擔心。我在你們結婚那會兒獲得的牧師資格到現在還有效。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Joey: Yeah, you'd think I'd give up being a minister and start paying to ride the subway? Uhh...uh.
是啊。你認為我會放棄牧師資格和免費坐地鐵嗎?嘿。
Ross: Uhm, ministers don't ride the subway for free.
部長坐地鐵也不能免票的。
Joey: I had to read the Bible pretty carefully, but...yeah we do.
我仔細研究過圣經的,沒錯,我們不用買票。
Monica: Ok, if Joey does the ceremony, then we have to find someone else to walk Phoebe down the isle.
如果讓喬伊來主持婚禮的話 那我們還需要有個人來挽著菲比。
Chandler: I'll do it.
我來!
Ross: I'll...
我...
Chandler: Na ha ha...Ne he he...Ah ah...
啊哈哈...
Monica: Ok, Mike and Joey, get in position. Chandler, come with me.
好,麥克和喬伊,各就各位。錢德,跟我來。
Monica: Ok, Joey's doing the ceremony and Chandler's giving you away.
喬伊負責主持婚禮,你由錢德負責。
Phoebe: Oh, ok. Hi new dad.
哦,好。嗨,新爸爸。
Monica: So, you're ready to do this?
那么,你準備好了么?
Phoebe: Uhuh, uhuh. Oh my God! This is really happening.
嗯哼,嗯哼。哦,天哪,這一切都是真的。
Rachel: Oh, Phoebe, I'm so happy for you honey.
哦,菲比,我真替你高興,親愛的。
Phoebe: Oh, thank you.
謝謝。
Monica: I love you. Oh, wait, wait, wait! No...No hugs. The dresses...Oh what the hell. Oh, come on.
我愛你。等等,不要抱,當心禮服!管它的。 來吧!
Phoebe: I love you guys.
我愛你們,親愛的。
Rachel and Monica: I love you.
我愛你。
Monica: Ok. It's zero hour. All teams execute on my count. Let's get this bad boy on the road.
好了,現在倒計時結束。各小組聽我的指令行事。我們開始吧!
Chandler: Is it ok that I want you to wear that headset in bed tonight?
我想讓你今晚戴著這副耳機上床,你不反對吧?
Monica: I have you scheduled for nudity at 2300 hours.
呃,根據計劃,我的裸體時間被安排在2300。
Chandler: Oh yeah!
噢耶。
Monica: Ok Marjorie, hit it.
好了,馬崔,開始敲吧。
Rachel: Geez Ross, you could've showered.
天哪,羅斯,你就不能先洗個澡嗎。
Ross: It's the dog.
是狗身上的味!
Monica: Groomsman, groomsman, why're you just standing there, where is your bridesmaid? We've got a broken arrow. Bridesmaid down! Oh, that's me.
伴郎,伴郎,為什么只有你一個人站在這兒?伴娘呢?我們遇到情況了,伴娘失蹤了。噢,是我自己。
Chandler: Ready?
準備好了么?
Phoebe: Ok.
好了。
Chandler: Ok.
好了。
Phoebe: Oh wait, oh no. Wait.
哦,等一下,哦,等等。
Chandler: Wow! Aren't you gonna be cold?
哇,你不覺得冷嗎?
Phoebe: I don't care. I'll...I'll be my something blue.
我不在乎。我要做自己的“藍色”物品(象征新娘純潔)。
Chandler: You look beautiful.
你看起來美極了。
Phoebe: Thank you.
謝謝。
Mike: My God! Aren't you freezing?
天哪,你不冷嗎?
Phoebe: Na-ah.
不。
Joey: Friends, family, dog...Thank you all for being here to witness this blessed event.The cold has now spread to my special place...so I'm gonna do the short version of this.Phoebe and Mike, are perfect for each other. And I know I speak for every one here...when I wish them a lifetime of happiness.And may they have many children...who will one day avenge their family's honor. How could I not get that part? Stupid Ralph Macchio.Right. Ok. Uh, uh, who has the rings?
朋友們,家人們,狗,感謝你們能夠到場來見證這一場天賜的姻緣。冷空氣已經蔓延到我“那里”了,所以我會長話短說。菲比和麥克是完美的一對兒。我相信在場的每一個人都會和我一樣祝愿他們一生幸福。愿他們有很多孩子...能夠為家族的榮譽而報仇。我怎么沒得到那部分臺詞?愚蠢的拉爾夫·麥奇奧(《家族榮譽》主演)。好,戒指呢?
Joey: Ok.
好的。
Phoebe: When I was growing up, I didn't have a normal mom and dad, or a...a regular family like everybody else, and...and I always knew that something was missing.But now I'm standing here today, knowing that I have everything I'm ever gonna need...You are my family.
在我成長的過程中,我不曾擁有真正的父愛和母愛,或者和別人一樣擁有一個正常的家庭,我總是覺得自己缺少了些什么。然而現在,我站在這里,我知道自己已經得到了自己所需要的一切,你就是我的家人。
Mike: Phoebe you're so beautiful. You're so kind, you're so generous. You're so wonderfully weird.Every day with you is an adventure, and I can't believe how lucky I am, and I can't wait to share my life with you forever.
菲比,你是這么的美麗這么的善良,這么的大方。古怪得這么神奇。和你在一起的每一天都像是一次探險。我簡直不敢相信自己是如此地幸運。我迫不急待地想要和你分享自己的生命,直到永遠。
Phoebe: Oh wait, oh I forgot...and uhm...I love you...and you have nice eyes.
哦等一下,我忘了說我愛你。還有,你的眼睛很漂亮。
Mike: I love you too.
我也愛你。
Ross: Uh Joey?
喬伊。
Joey: Yeah?
怎么了。
Ross: Chappy's heart rate has slowed way down.
恰皮的心臟越跳越慢了。
Joey: Oh, ok. Uh uh, Phoebe, do you take this man to be your husband?
菲比你愿意這個男人成為你的丈夫嗎?
Phoebe: I do.
我愿意。
Joey: Ok uh, Mike, do you take this woman to be your wife?
麥克,你愿意這個女人成為你的妻子嗎?
Mike: I do.
我愿意。
Joey: I now pronounce you...husband, and wife.
我現在正式宣布你們結為夫妻。
Phoebe: I got married! Could someone get me a coat, I'm freaking freezing.
我結婚了!誰遞給我件衣服?我快要凍僵了。
Chandler: That really was an incredible wedding.
真是場讓人難以置信的婚禮。
Joey: It was, yeah. I kinda don't want it to end. Hey, you wanna come in for a drink and a bite of corsage?
是啊,的確。我真不想讓它就那么結束。嘿…你想來喝一杯嗎,還有一些胸花可以吃。
Chandler: I'd love to, but it's 2300 hours and I'm about to have the most organized sex anyone's ever had.
我很想去,但現在已經2300了,我現在要去經歷一次有史以來最有組織的性愛。
Joey: Nice. Oh hey, whatever happened to about Ross?
嘿,羅斯呢?
Chandler: I don't know. Maybe he hooked up with that hot girl he was talking to.
我不知道。大概和那個剛才聊天的辣妹搞在一起了吧。
Ross: Come on, Chappy! Do your business! Make! Make! I did not sign on for this.
快點,恰皮,拜托你快點解決了吧,拉啊!拉啊!我來參加婚禮可不是為了這個。