Donny: Ok Henrietta, you've picked Jack and Jill went up the hill.
好,亨瑞達,你選了"杰克和吉爾去爬山"。
Joey: My friend Rachel has a kid. I totally know nursery rhymes!
我朋友瑞秋有個小孩,我對兒歌很熟悉。
Donny: Joey, describe these things associated with the United States Congress. Give me 20 seconds on the clock please. Ready? Go!
喬伊,描述以下跟美國國會有關的事物。限時20秒。預備,開始。(州議會)
Joey: Pass.
過。(圓形大廳)
Joey: Pass.
過。(阻撓發言)
Joey: Pass. Ok, uh the little thing that hangs down at the back of your throat.
過。呃,你喉嚨后面掛著的小東西。
Henrietta: Uvula!
懸雍垂(小舌頭)。
Joey: Oh, then pass!
哦,那,過。(聯席會議)
Donny: Okay. Henrietta, you didn't get all the points you needed, so that means Gene, you are going to the winners circle to try for ten thousand dollars! And you're gonna be going there with Joey Tribbiani.
好了,亨瑞達,你沒有得到所需的點數。所以,那就意味著,金,你將進入決勝圈來贏取$10000,而且你將與喬伊崔比亞尼一起參賽。
Joey: Pass!
過。
Chandler: Nope. You must be thinking of someone else. I was never in the band.
不行,你要為別人考慮一下,我從來沒加入過樂隊。
Ross: You made out with Missy Goldberg. How could you do that, after you promised me?
你跟米西戈爾伯格親熱過?你怎么能在向我保證過之后還這么做?
Chandler: Excuse me. That didn't make us sound gay at all!
失陪一下。那聽起來倒一點不像同性戀。
Ross: You broke the pact!
你違反了君子協定。
Chandler: Ross, that was 16 years ago.
羅斯,那是16年前的事了。
Ross: That doesn't matter! We're talking about the foundation of our friendship.
那也不行,現在說的是我們之間友誼的基礎。
Chandler: I believe the foundation of our friendship was unfortunate hair.
我以為我們之間友誼的基礎是難堪的發型。
Chandler: All right, look, if we're really gonna do this, it's not like you never broke one of the pacts.
要是我們真的算賬的話,你也不是沒干過違反君子協定的事。
Ross: I didn't.
我沒有。
Chandler: Oh really?
真的?
Ross: No.
真的?!
Chandler: Oh really?
真的?!
Ross: No!
沒有。
Chandler: Adrienne Turner.
安卓特娜。
Adrienne: Yes?
怎么了?
Chandler and Ross: Hey! Hey Adrienne.
嘿,嘿,安卓。
Ross: I never did anything with Adrienne Turner.
我從沒跟安卓特娜攪和到一起。
Chandler: Oh, please, and you knew how much I liked her.
哦,得了吧,你知道我有多喜歡她。
Ross: I don't know what...you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什么。
Chandler: Really? Remember that big party? Freshman year? A week before Christmas vacation? I do. You had some visitors.
真的?還記得那個入學后第一個圣誕節假期前一周的晚會嗎?我記得,當時有人找你。
Monica: I can't believe we're at a real college party! I have to pee so bad!
難以置信我們在一個真的大學聚會上。我興奮的直想尿尿。
Rachel: This is so awesome! College guys are so cute!
這可真棒。大學男生好可愛。
Monica: Hey, you had a boyfriend!
嘿,你有男朋友了。
Rachel: No. But if some guy who looks like Corey Haim wants to kiss me tonight, I'm so gonna let him.
沒,不過要是有個像克瑞哈姆那樣的想親我,我是不會拒絕的。
Monica: Hey look, there's Chandler, you know, that stupid friend of Ross who said I'm fat. You know I've already lost 4 pounds!
嘿,那是錢德。你知道的,羅斯的傻朋友,說我胖的那個。你要知道,我都瘦掉4磅了。
Rachel: It...You can so totally tell.
就是,一眼就看得出來。
Monica: I know!
我就知道!
Rachel: Well let's see. Maybe he knows where Ross is.
問問他羅斯在哪。
Rachel: Hey, how's it going?
嘿,怎么樣?
Chandler: Aren't you?
你不是…
Rachel: Yeah, Rachel. And this is Ross' sister, Monica. We met at Thanksgiving.
對,瑞秋。這是羅斯的妹妹,莫妮卡。我們感恩節見過。
Chandler: Right. So how're you doing?
對。那,你怎么樣?
Rachel: Bitching.
更浪了。
Chandler: Hi Monica.
嗨,莫妮卡。
Monica: Hi, Chandler. It's really nice to see you...not!
嗨,錢德。我是說,見到你很高興...才怪。
Chandler: Okay. I'll see if I can find Ross.
好吧。我看看能不能找到羅斯。
Monica: Oh my God Rach. Bean bag chairs.
哦,我的天,瑞秋,充氣椅。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Monica: Do not let me sit in one of those. We'll be here for days.
千萬別讓我坐上去,不然我就起不來了。
Ross: Listen, Adrienne, you can't tell Chandler about this.
聽著,安卓,你可不能告訴錢德。
Adrienne: Oh believe me, Ross, I won't be telling anybody about this.
哦,相信我,羅斯,我不會告訴任何人的。
Ross: Cool!
酷。
Chandler: No way.
不可能。
Ross: I didn't know you knew about that.
我以為你不知道。
Chandler: Well, I did and it hurt. That's when I wrote the song: "Betrayal In The Common Room".
但是我知道了,我還很傷心。所以我才寫了"在休息室被背叛"那首歌。
Ross: That's why that song had so much power.
所以那首歌才那么帶勁嘿。
Ross: Oh...man, I'm sorry.
對不起。
Chandler: Look, it was a long time ago.
好了,那都是陳年往事了。
Ross: So, eh. I made out with Adrienne and you made out with Missy. Well I guess we're even.
那,我跟安卓親熱,而你跟米西親熱。我看我們倆扯平了。
Ross: We are even, right?
我們倆扯平了,對吧?
Chandler: Just one more thing. I was so pissed at you that night that I wanted to get back at you. So I thought, who does Ross like the more than anybody?
還有一件事。那晚我特生你的氣,想報復你。所以我當時想,誰是羅斯最喜歡的人呢。
Ross: What did you do to my mom?
你對我媽做了什么?
Chandler: Not her!
不是她。
Rachel: I am so drunk.
我可真醉了。
Monica: That's weird. I've had the same number of beers as you and I don't feel anything at all.
那就怪了,我跟你喝的差不多,怎么我一點事兒沒有。
Chandler: So, you girls having fun?
你們倆玩的好嗎?
Monica: For your information, ass munch, I've lost four pounds. Maybe even five with all the dancing.
告訴你吧,蠢貨!我瘦了4磅,沒準兒跳完舞會瘦5磅。
Pizza guy: Somebody ordered a pizza?
有人定比薩餅了嗎?
Monica: Oh that's me!
哦,是我。
Rachel: I am so not gonna do good on my SATs tomorrow.
我明天的入學考試算是沒戲了。
Chandler: Well maybe you can go to school here next year and we can totally hang out.
那,明年也許你可以到我們這兒來上大學,我們可以一塊玩玩。
Rachel: Oh yeah. There is a plan! Why don't I just start taking my smart pills now?
哦,對,是個主意,那我干脆現在就吃點聰明藥丸得了。
Chandler: Well, maybe you can get in on a beauty scholarship.
唔,沒準兒你能拿到選美獎學金呢。
Rachel: Oh, what a lie.
哦,別騙人了。
Chandler: So where're you applying to?
那,你都申請了哪些學校?
Rachel: Oh well, You know, I think it's kinda really important that I go somewhere where there's sun, so I'm sort of...Hey!
唔...你知道,我覺著我要去的地方應該陽光明媚,這很重要。所以我想…嗨!
Chandler: I'm in college and I'm in a band.
我是大學生,還是樂隊成員。
Rachel: Yeah ok.
那好吧。
Roy: What's the matter? You never saw a 50 year old stripper cry before?
怎么啦,你們沒見過五十歲的脫衣舞男哭嗎?
Phoebe: You know, it's fine. We'll pay you.
你看,算了吧,我們付你錢。
Roy: No, no, you're right. Who am I kidding? I should've hung up that breakaway jockstrap years ago. Half the time, it just pops off by itself.
不是那么回事兒,你說的對,我在開誰的玩笑?早幾年我就該用那條撐開的護身帶上吊算了。經常的它自己就斷開了。
Monica: Uh maybe now is a good time for cake and presents.
也許現在應該是蛋糕和禮物的時間。
Roy: What am I gonna do? I mean, this's been my life for thirty two years. Taking my clothes off in front of people is all I know.
現在我該怎么辦?我是說,我干這個都32年了。我只會在人家面前脫衣服。
Rachel: No, wait. No there's gotta be something else that you can do. I mean, what skills do you have?
哦,等等,一定還有別的事你能做的。我是說,你還有什么技術嗎?
Roy: I don't know. I can make my pecs dance.
我不知道。我能跳肚皮舞。
Roy: I can pick up a dollar bill with my butt cheeks.
我可以用屁股蛋兒夾起1美元的鈔票。
Roy: I can go to that special place inside me where I feel no shame.
我能變得毫無廉恥之心。
Rachel: Maybe something in an office.
那你也許可以從政。
Phoebe: Or you could, you could teach stripping. You know, share your gift, pass the torch.
或者你可以教人跳脫衣舞。你知道嗎?分享你的才能,發揚光大。
Roy: You know, actually that's not a bad idea. I can do it out of my apartment. I don't think my mom would mind.
對呀,這主意不賴。我可以在我的公寓外頭干。我想我媽不會介意的。
Phoebe: There you go. Ok, do you think you're gonna be ok?
這下好啦,你感覺好一點了吧?
Roy: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
對,好點了。
Roy: This is so weird. I mean, you never know when it's gonna be your last dance. And I didn't even get a chance to finish it.
好世事難料啊。你不會知道什么時候曲終人散。而且我甚至都沒能跳完最后一支舞。
Phoebe: Finish it!
那你把它跳完吧。
Roy: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Your last dance. Do it for us.
你的最后一次,給我們跳完吧。
Roy: Really?
當真?
Rachel: Really?
當真?
Phoebe: Yeah, yeah. He deserves to do the thing he loves one last time.
是的,他應該最后再做一次他喜愛的事。
Roy: Ok! All right! Get ready ladies!
好的,準備好了,女士們。
Phoebe: Okay.
好。
Phoebe: Oh this is so hot!
哦,這可真讓人興奮!
Phoebe: Oh no no no, don't stop!
哦,別,別停下來。
Roy: Have to.
跳不動了。
Joey: I'm so sorry that you have to do this with me. Listen, I know this won't put your kid through college but, would you like a Days of our Lives mug?
真抱歉你要和我一起干這個,聽著,我知道這個不能送你的孩子去大學...但是,你喜歡《我們的日子》的杯子嗎?
Voice: We're back in five, four, three, two. Applause.
我們現在倒數5,4,3,2...鼓掌。
Donny: Hey, welcome to the Winner Circles. Joey, Gene, you guys ready?
歡迎來到決勝圈。喬伊,金,你們準備好了嗎?
Joey: Yeah.
好了。
Gene: Sure.
當然。
Donny: Ok. Give me sixty seconds on the clock please. Ready, GO!
好,限時60秒。預備,開始。
Gene: Oak, maple, elm, birch...
(樹種)橡樹,楓樹,榆樹,樺樹…
Joey: I don't know. Types of trees?
我-我-我不知道,樹種?
Gene: Uh...Buenos días, enchilada, por favor...
(西班牙語)
Joey: Oh I'm so sorry. I don't know any Spanish words.
哦,抱歉,我一點不懂西班牙語。
Gene: A match, a candle...
(燃燒物)火柴,蠟燭…
Joey: Things that go "tssst" when you put them out.
撲滅時發出"嗞"聲的東西。
Gene: A torch, a bonfire...uhm, your pee...
火炬,篝火…哦,你的小便。
Joey: Things that burn.
燃燒物。
Gene:"I'd like to go for a walk", uh..."scratch my belly".
(狗會說的話)我要去散散步。撓撓我的肚皮。
Joey: Dude, dude! I think you're losing it.
伙計兒,你是不是跑題了。
Gene: Uh, "I have fur", "I like to bark".
呃,我有毛,我會吠叫。
Joey: Oh oh oh! What a dog says.
哦,狗會說話啊。
Gene: Pepperoni...
意大利辣香腸…
Joey: Pizza topping, next!
比薩餅料。下一個!
Gene: Cindy Crawford, Christie Brinkley, Heidi Klum, Claudia Schiffer...
(超級名模)辛迪克勞馥,克莉斯蒂布林克利,海蒂克勞姆,克勞迪婭西佛。
Gene: Christie Turlington, Kate Moss...
克莉斯蒂特林頓,凱特瑪斯…
Joey: Girls Chandler could never get?
錢德永遠追不上的姑娘?
Gene: Supermodels!
超級名模!
Joey: Where? !
哪兒?!
Chandler: I can't believe you're so upset.
真沒想到你這么生氣。
Ross: What do you mean? You kissed Rachel.
你說呢?你吻了瑞秋。
Chandler: Ross, she was so drunk she didn't even remember it the next day. Plus, I should tell you, it did not last long.
羅斯,她喝太多了,她第二天甚至什么也不記得了。另外,我要告訴你,那個并沒持續太長。
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: I'm in college, and I'm in a band.
我上大學,而且是樂隊成員。
Rachel: Yeah, ok.
啊,好啊!
Chandler: And now I've killed one.
我已經搞定了一個。
Monica: Hey.
嘿。
Ross: Hi, where's Rachel?
嘿,瑞秋在哪?
Monica: She and Phoebe took the stripper to the hospital.
她和菲比送脫衣舞男上醫院了。
Chandler: Sounds like your elegant tea party went off just as planned.
聽起來好像你的"一流茶會"按計劃進行。
Ross: Did you know Chandler kissed Rachel?
你知不知道錢德吻過瑞秋?
Monica: What? When...when was this?
什么?什么時候?
Chandler: Last week. We had some wine and...You don't know I'm kidding.
上周,我們喝了些酒,然后...你不知道我是開玩笑的嗎?
Ross: Nineteen Eighty Seven. The weekend you guys visited me at school.
1987年。你們倆上學校找我去的那個周末。
Monica: Oh my God! That's wild!
我的天,那也太瘋狂了。
Chandler: Yeah, but it was like a million years ago, so it doesn't matter.
是,不過那是很久以前的事了。沒什么要緊的。
Ross: Well, it matters to me.
但那對我很要緊。
Chandler: Why?
為什么?
Ross: Because, the night you kissed Rachel was the night I kissed Rachel for the very first time.
因為你吻瑞秋的那晚是我第一次吻瑞秋。
Chandler: You kissed her that night too?
你那晚也吻瑞秋了?
Monica: Two guys in one night? Wow, I thought she became a slut after she got her nose fixed.
一晚上兩個男人?我還以為她整過鼻子以后才變得放蕩了呢。
Chandler: Seriously, where did this happen?
說真的,你在哪兒吻的瑞秋?
Ross: Okay...
是這樣的...
Ross: After you told me she was passed out in our room, I went in there to make sure she was all right. She was lying on my bed, all...all buried in peoples' coats. Well, I...I went to kiss her on the forehead, you know. But it was so dark, I accidentally got her lips. I started to pull away, but then I...I felt her start to kiss me back. It was only for a second, but...it was amazing. And now, now I find out that you kissed her first.
你告訴我瑞秋在我們屋里睡了之后,我進去看看她怎么樣了。她躺在我床上,睡在一堆衣服下面。呃,我過去想吻她的額頭,但屋里太暗,我不小心親到了她的嘴唇,我想回身,但我覺得她也開始吻我。那只有一瞬間但感覺太奇妙了。但是現在,我卻發現你先吻了她。
Chandler: Oh wait, what bed did you say she was on?
呃,等等,你剛才說她在哪張床上?
Ross: Mine.
我床上。
Chandler: I'm pretty sure I put her on my bed.
我記得很清楚我把她放到我床上的。
Ross: No, she was definitely on my bed.
不對,她肯定是在我床上。
Chandler: Why would I kiss a girl, and then put her on your bed?
我干嗎吻完一個姑娘后把她放到你床上?
Ross: Well, then who was on my bed?
那當時我床上的是誰?
Monica: OH! OH! OH!
媽呀!
Ross: NO! NO! NO!
不!不!不!
Monica: YES!
是的!
Ross: You were under the pile of coats?
你在那堆衣服下面?
Monica: I was the pile of coats!
那堆衣服就是我。
Ross: Oh, my God!
哦,我的上帝!
Monica: You were my Midnight Mystery Kisser?
你是我的午夜神秘接吻人?
Ross: You were my first kiss with Rachel?
你是我和瑞秋的初吻?
Monica: You were my first kiss ever? !
你就是我這輩子的初吻?!
Chandler: What did I marry into!
瞧瞧我結的什么親家!
Monica: Oh, crap!
糟糕。