日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第十季 > 正文

老友記 第10季:第10集 錢德的外遇(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Rachel: Come on Daddy, listen to me! It's like all of my life, everyone has always told me, "You're a shoe! You're a shoe, you're a shoe, you're a shoe!" And then today I just stopped and I said, 'What if I don't wanna be a shoe? What if I wanna be a, a purse, you know? Or a, or a hat! No, I don't want you to buy me a hat, I'm saying that I am a ha...It's a metaphor, Daddy!

爸爸,你聽我說。在我生命中,每個人總是對我說,"你是鞋子!你是鞋子,你是鞋子!"今天我停下來說 如果我不想當鞋子會怎樣?如果我想做手袋?或是帽子?不,我不是要你給我買頂帽子,我是說…我只是打個比方,爸爸!
Ross: You can see where he'd have trouble.
你知道他的麻煩在哪里了。
Rachel: Well maybe I'll just stay here with Monica.
好吧,也許我應該和莫妮卡待在這兒。
Monica: Well, I guess we've established she's staying here with Monica.
我猜我們已經決定誰和莫妮卡住在一起了。
Ross: Your money is mine, Green!
你的錢要歸我啦,格林。
Rachel: Your fly is open, Geller!
你的拉鏈沒拉上,蓋勒。
Phoebe: You guys, you know what I just realized? 'Joker' is 'poker' with a 'J' Coincidence?
伙計們,知道我剛發現了什么嗎?Joker(11)是帶"J"的Poker(撲克牌)巧合吧?
Chandler: Hey, that's...'joincidence' with a 'C'!
那真是帶"C"的'巧合(joincidence)'。
Phoebe: Eww, look. Ugly Naked Guy lit a bunch of candles.
呃,看,那個丑陋裸男點了一堆蠟燭。
Rachel: Ow, that had to hurt!
那一定很痛。
Phoebe: Hey, it's your Thanksgiving too, you know, instead of watching football, you could help.
嗨,這也是你們的感恩節,除了看球賽,你也可以過來幫我們干點活。
The Guys: We will.
我們會的。
Monica: Hey, Rachel, you wanna put the marshmallows in concentric circles.
好了,瑞秋,你想把這些軟糖粒擺成一個同心圓。
Rachel: No Mon, you want to put them in concentric circles. I, want to do this.
不,莫妮卡,是你想把它們擺成那樣,我只是想這樣。
Monica: Every year.
每年如此。
Joey: It's stuck!
我被卡住了!
Phoebe: Easy. Step. How did it get on?
小心階梯,你怎么會把頭給套進去了?
Joey: I put it on to scare Chandler!
我想把它戴上去嚇嚇錢德。
Phoebe: Oh my God! Monica's gonna totally freak out!
我的上帝,莫妮卡會抓狂的!
Joey: Plus, it smells really bad in here.
還有,這里面難聞得要命。
Phoebe: Yeah, of course it smells bad. You have your head inside a turkey's ass!
那是當然了,你腦袋伸到火雞的屁股里面去了。
Phoebe: Oh, Monica, oh.
哦,莫妮卡,哦。
Monica: Hey, did you get the turkey bast...Oh my God! Oh my God! Who is that?
嗨,你們把火雞…啊,我的上帝,我的上帝這是什么?
Joey: It's Joey.
是喬伊。
Monica: I got it! How about, if we win, they have to get rid of the rooster?
我明白了。如果我們贏,你們就得把那公雞處理掉。
Rachel: Oooohh that's interesting.
有意思。
Chandler: If you win, we give up the birds.
如果你們贏我們就放棄那只鳥兒。
Chandler: But if we win, we get your apartment.
但是,如果我們贏了我們要你們住的地方。
Monica: Deal!
一言為定!
Ross: What was Monica's nickname when she was a field hockey goalie?
莫妮卡當曲棍球守門員時候的綽號。
Joey: Big fat goalie.
大胖守門員。
Ross: Correct!
正確。
Ross:"Rachel claims it's her favorite movie."
瑞秋說她最喜歡的電影是?
Chandler: Dangerous Liaisons.
《危險關系》
Ross: Correct!
正確。
Ross: Her actual favorite movie is...
實際上她最喜歡的電影是?
Joey: Weekend at Bernie's.
《老板度假去》。
Ross: Correct.
正確。
Ross: Monica categorizes her towels. How many categories are there?
莫妮卡給她的毛巾分類,一共分了多少類?
Joey: Everyday use.
每天用的。
Chandler: Fancy.
昂貴的。
Joey: Guest.
客人的。
Chandler: Fancy guest.
客人用的昂貴的。
Ross: Two seconds.
2秒。
Joey: Uhh, 11!
11種?
Ross: 11, unbelievable, 11 is correct.
太令人難以置信了,11是正確答案。
Ross: Chandler was how old when he first touched a girl's breast?
錢德第一次摸女孩子胸部的時候有多大?
Rachel: 14?
14?
Ross: No, 19.
不,19.
Chandler: Thanks man.
謝了兄弟。
Ross: Joey had an imaginary childhood friend. His name was?
喬伊有一個想象中的童年時的朋友,他叫什么名字?
Monica: Maurice.
莫里斯。
Ross: Correct, his profession was?
正確,他是干什么的?
Rachel: Oh, space cowboy!
太空牛仔!
Ross: Correct!
正確。
Ross: What is Chandler Bing's job?
錢德是干什么工作的?
Ross: 10 seconds, you need this or you lose the game.
還有10秒,你們得答對這一題,否則就輸了。
Monica: It's umm, it has something to do with transponding.
嗯,好像是跟轉碼有關的。
Rachel: Oh...oh...oh, he's a transponce...transpondster!
啊,啊,是轉碼員!
Monica: That's not even a word!
你說的都不是一個正確的單詞!
Monica: NOOOOOOOOO!
不!!!
Rachel: You know what, you are mean boys who are just being mean!
知道嗎?你們是些卑鄙的家伙,太卑鄙了!
Joey: Hey, don't get mad at us! No one forced you to raise the stakes!
嗨,別沖我們發火!沒人逼你越賭越大。
Rachel: That is not true. She did! She forced me!
不對,是她逼我的!
Monica: Hey, we'd still be living here if you hadn't gotten the question wrong!
嘿!你要不是答錯題,我們還能住在這。
Rachel: Well it's a stupid, unfair question!
那是一個愚蠢的,不公平的問題。
Ross: Don't blame the questions!
不要把責任怪在題上。
Chandler: Would you all stop yelling in our apartment! You are ruining moving day for us!
你們能不能不要在屋子里瞎嚷嚷,你們把我們的搬家日給毀了。
Ross: Chandler! Chandler, I saw what you were doing through the window! I saw what you were doing to my sister of! Get out here!
錢德!錢德,我從窗戶那里瞧見你們在干那事兒了,我看見你在對我妹子做什么!現在你給我滾出來!
Chandler: Listen, we had a good run. You know, what was it? Four? Five months? I mean, that's more than most people have in a lifetime! So, goodbye, take care, bye-bye then!
哇!聽著,我們在一起很快樂多久?四個月?五個月?這已經超過大多數人一輩子的恩愛時光了,所以再見,保重。
Monica: Hey Ross. What's up? bro?
嘿,羅斯,出什么事了,老哥?
Ross: What, the hell, are you doing? !
你們到底在干什么?!
Rachel: Hey, what's...what's going on? !
嘿!出什么事了?
Chandler: Well, I think, I think Ross knows about me and Monica.
我想,我想羅斯知道我和莫妮卡的事了。
Joey: Dude! He's right there!
老兄,他就在那呢。
Ross: I thought you were my best friend, this is my sister! My best friend and my sister! I...I cannot believe this!
我還當你是我最好的朋友呢!她可是我親妹妹。我最好的朋友跟我妹妹!我簡直不敢相信!
Chandler: We're not just messing around! I love her. Ok, I'm in love with her.
我們不是玩玩而已的。我愛她。我跟她墜入情網了。
Monica: So sorry that you had to find out this way. Sorry, but it...it's true, I love him too.
真不好意思,你是以這種方式知道我們相戀的。抱歉,但這是真的,我也愛他。
Ross: My best friend and my sister! I cannot believe this.
我最好的朋友和我妹妹!我簡直不敢相信!
Monica: Well, this is the last box of your clothes. I'm just gonna label it, "What were you thinking?"
這是你最后一箱衣服,我想在這上面貼個標簽:你在想什么?
Rachel: So funny, 'cause I was just gonna go across the hall and write that on Chandler.
有趣,因為我正想到對門去,在錢德身上也寫上這句話。
Phoebe: Ok, you guys, I don't mean to make things worse, but umm, I don't wanna live with Rachel anymore.
二位,我不想把事情搞砸。但是,嗯,我再也不想跟瑞秋住在一起了。
Monica and Rachel: What? !
啥?
Phoebe: You're just so mean to each other! And I don't wanna end up like that with Rachel. I still like you!
你們對對方太刻薄了!而且我也不想跟瑞秋最后鬧得不歡而散,我還是喜歡你。
Rachel: Well, Phoebe, that's fine because I'm not moving.
菲比,那沒關系,因為我不搬了。
Monica: Phoebe, you gotta take her! You know, I, I know I said some really bad stuff about her, but you know Rachel does have some good qualities that make her a good roommate. She gets tons of catalogs and umm, she'll fold on the pages of the things she thinks that I'd like.
菲比,你得跟她一起住!你知道,我是曾說過一些她的壞話,但是,瑞秋還是有很多優點的,這足以讓她成為一個好的室友。她有很多商品目錄,嗯 她會把那些她認為我會喜歡的產品所在頁折起來。
Phoebe: What else?
還有呢?
Monica: When I take a shower, she leaves me little notes on the mirror.
我在洗澡的時候她會在鏡子上給我留下留言。
Rachel: Yeah, I do. I...I do, do that.
是,那是我干的。
Phoebe: That's nice. I like having things to read in the bathroom.
很好,我喜歡在洗手間里讀點東西。
Monica: When I fall asleep on the couch after reading, she covers me over with a blanket.
當我看完書在沙發上睡著的時候,她會為我蓋上一張毯子。
Rachel: Well, you know what, I don't want you to be cold.
你知道啦,我不想讓你著涼了。
Monica: And, when I told her that I was gonna be moving in with Chandler, she was really supportive. You were so great. You made it so easy. And now you have to leave. And I have to live with a boy!
還有,當我告訴她,我要跟錢德一起住的時候,她真的是很支持我。你太好了,你把一件困難的事情變得輕松簡單。現在,你得走了,而我得和男生住在一起!
Chandler: Hey.
嗨!
Monica: She really left.
她真的走了。
Chandler: I know.
我知道。
Monica: Thank you.
謝謝。
Chandler: No problem roomie.
沒問題,室友。
Monica: Can I ask you a question?
我能問你一個問題嗎?
Chandler: Sure!
當然!
Monica: What the hell is that dog doing here?
那只狗在那兒干什么?
Chandler: Little toast here. I know this isn't exactly the kind of Thanksgiving that all of you all planned, but for me, this is been really great, you know, I think because it didn't involve divorce or projectile vomiting.
我來說點祝酒詞吧,我知道這并不是你們所計劃的感恩節,但對于我來說,這個節真的是太棒了,知道嗎?我之所以這樣認為是因為,這個節里面沒有離婚和吐得一塌糊涂。
Chandler: Anyway, I was just thinking, I mean, if you'd gone to Vail, and if you guys'd been with your family, if you didn't have syphilis and stuff, we wouldn't be all together, you know? So I guess what I'm trying to say, is that I'm very thankful that all of your Thanksgivings sucked.
無論怎樣,我只是在想,如果你去了山谷,如果你和你的家人在一起,如果你沒做性病這類的廣告,我們就不可能在一起,對不對?所以,我想說的是我很感激你們,因為你們的感恩節計劃全砸了。
All: That's so sweet. Thank you.
太感人了,謝啦。
Ross: And hey, here's to a lousy Christmas.
為糟糕的圣誕節干杯。
Rachel: And a crappy New Year.
也為糟糕的新年干杯。
All: Here, here!
干杯!
Rachel: You can't move. You just...you just can't.
你們不能搬,你們就是不能這樣做。
Joey: Rachel's right. This is where you guys belong.
瑞秋說得對,你們倆是屬于這里的。
Phoebe: Yeah, you guy...you don't wanna live in Westchester. That's like the worst of the Chesters.
是啊,你們可不能搬到西切斯特,那是最糟糕的切斯特。
Ross: You know, sometimes when I'm alone in my apartment, I look over here, and you guys...are just having dinner or...watching TV or something, but...makes me feel better. And now when I look over, who am I gonna see? The Gottliebs, the Yangs? They don't make me feel so good.
知道嗎,有時我獨自一人在我的寓所的時候,望向這邊你們正在吃晚餐看電視或是做著其它什么事。這讓我感覺好很多。現在,你們搬走之后,我再望過來的時候,我會看到誰?高特里?楊?他們不會讓我感覺如此之好!
Rachel: Yeah. So, so don't move, ok? Just stay here and...maybe close your blinds at night.
是啊,所以別搬了,對,就留下吧。晚上的時候別忘了拉窗簾就行了。
Ross: Hey.
喂!
Chandler: Hello? It's Nancy, they responded to our offer.
喂?是南茜,他們答復我們開出的價碼了。
Monica: And?
然后?
Chandler: Ok, thanks. They passed. They said they wouldn't go a penny under the asking price.
好的,謝謝。他們否決了,他們不想對價格做任何讓步。
Monica: We can't afford that.
我們負擔不起那價格。
Chandler: I know.
我知道。
Monica: Well, there you go.
好了,如你們所愿了。
Joey: Really sorry, you guys.
真抱歉。
Ross: Yeah. I'm sorry too. I'm even more sorry that that phone call didn't come before I told you about looking through the window.
我也很抱歉。要是那個電話在我說出,從窗戶那邊望過來之前打來的話,就好了。
Rachel: Yeah, we're gonna let you be alone.
我們還是讓你們倆單獨待一會兒吧。
Phoebe: You're gonna be ok?
你們沒事吧?
Monica: Yeah, we'll be ok.
我們沒事的。
Ross: Love you guys.
我愛你們。
Joey: Hey, you know, I'm really sorry I wasn't more supportive before.
很抱歉,剛才沒有支持你們。
Chandler: That's ok, we understand.
沒關系,我們能理解。
Joey: Yeah. And...and about this Nancy...If you're not sleeping with her, should I?
對了,關于這個南茜。如果你沒跟她上床的話,能不能讓我上?
Monica: I know there'll be other houses, but it's just so...I love that one so much.
我知道外面還有很多房子,但是這棟…我太愛這棟房子了。
Chandler: Yeah.
是啊。
Chandler: Um, it's a good thing we got it then.
所以得到這棟房子是天大的喜事。
Monica: What?
什么?
Chandler: We got the house.
我們買到那房子了。
Monica: Oh my God! Chandler: I just didn't wanna tell you in front of them.
噢,我的上帝。 我只是不想當著他們的面告訴你。
Monica: Oh my God! My God! We've got the house? !
我的上帝,上帝啊,我們買到那棟房子了。
Chandler: We're getting the house! Oh, We're getting the house.
我們買到那棟房子了。對,我們買到了。
Monica: And a baby.
還有孩子。
Chandler: We're growing up.
我們長大了。
Monica: We sure are.
是啊。
Chandler: So who's gonna tell them?
誰去跟他們說呢?
Monica: Not it!
不是我。
Chandler: Not it! Damn it!
也不是我,晚了一步。
Monica: Rachel, this is yours.
瑞秋,這是給你的。
Rachel: Why? What're these for?
為什么送我們這些禮物?
Chandler: You'll see.
過會就知道了。
Monica: All right, everybody open them!
好了,大家都請打開來看看吧。
Rachel: Ooh! Oh, wow this is so beautiful.
好漂亮啊。
Phoebe: Oh! These're the ones I was looking at in the store.
這個正是我上次在商店里相中的那一款小飾品!
Monica: I know.
我知道。
Ross: Oh I love this.
我喜歡這個。
Joey: A meatball sub? Thanks!
賽百味肉球三明治!謝謝!
Ross: Seriously you guys, what's going on? What're these for?
說真的,你們怎么了?為什么送我們這些禮物?
Chandler: Well, I didn't know how to tell you before, but...We got the house.
我先前不知道該怎么跟你們說。但是,我們買到那房子了。
Monica: Enjoy!
好好享受吧。
Joey: What'd they say?
他們剛說啥了?

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 過失,責備
vt. 把 ... 歸咎于,

聯想記憶
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感動的 adj. 精神失常的

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
fold [fəuld]

想一想再看

n. 折層,折痕
vt. 折疊,包,交叉,擁抱

 
established [is'tæbliʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 已被確認的,確定的,建立的,制定的 動詞est

 
projectile [prə'dʒektil]

想一想再看

n. 發射體,拋射物 adj. 發射的,投射的

聯想記憶
metaphor ['metəfə]

想一想再看

n. 隱喻,暗喻

聯想記憶
coincidence [kəu'insidəns]

想一想再看

n. 巧合,同時發生

 
turkey ['tə:ki]

想一想再看

n. 土耳其
turkey
n. 火

聯想記憶
involve [in'vɔlv]

想一想再看

vt. 包含,使陷入,使忙于,使卷入,牽涉

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 电影偿还| 黄明昊身高| 廊桥遗梦演员表| 单人头像| 脸庞村庄| 白事专用歌曲100首| 歌曲串烧串词| 韩国成人综艺| 张家界旅游攻略自由行攻略| 欧美一级毛片免费视频| 包头电视台| 暴风雨的儿女| 最后的武士| 康斯但丁| 日韩女优在线| 性色视频在线| 中烟集团| 玉林电视台| 奇妙的植物世界阅读短文答案| 最近好看电影推荐| 奇奇颗颗说恐龙| 梦想建筑师泰国百合剧| 4人免费剧本及答案| the girl next door| 长相思原著| 金三角电影| 色在线免费观看| 诺远| 小救星小渡| 黑色纳粹电影完整版| 白鹅课文| hello小姐 电视剧| 桥梁工程施工方案| 日本电影纯爱| 一屋赞客| 黛博拉·安沃尔| 青山处处埋忠骨课文| 炊事班的故事演员表| 加勒比海盗 电影| 抖抖2| dearestblue动漫免费观看|