日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第十季 > 正文

老友記 第10季:第09集 代理孕母(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Rachel: Oh, we got some really great stuff!

我們買了些很棒的東西!
Phoebe: Yeah.
對。
Phoebe: Yeah, yeah but I am not sure about some of the bra's I got.
但是,有些胸罩似乎不妥。
Rachel: Oh! Really? Do you wanna try some of them on for me?
真的?你能穿上試給我看嗎?
Phoebe: Oh! ok. Wait, are we in Joey's imagination?
好,等一下,我們是在喬伊的幻想里嗎?
Rachel: Oh, no! I took one of Ross' bags by mistake, and one of mine is missing.
糟糕,錯拿羅斯一袋,我那件不見了。
Phoebe: Oh, well, Ross probably has it, you can get it from him later.
肯定在羅斯那里,找他拿回來好了。
Ross: So? What do you think?
如何?
Joey: I think we're not wearing the same shirt anymore!
這次我們可沒穿一樣!
Ross: Yeah! Yeah! Rachel picked it out for me. She told me to trust her and you know what? I'm glad I did! I turned quite a few heads on my way over here.
對,瑞秋幫我選的她,讓我相信她,真高興我答應了,一路回頭率暴高!在來的路上,有很多人看我。
Joey: Dude, I really don't think you should be wearing that.
老兄,別穿成這樣。
Ross: Oh, I see, somebody is afraid of a little competition with the ladies?
我明白,有人怕我搶走了女人的目光。
Joey: Looks like someone is the ladies!
有人好像變成了女人!
Ross: You're just jealous because you couldn't pull this off. Yeah, now if you'll excuse me I have a date. See? All eyes on me!
你嫉妒,因為你沒出風頭,現在失陪了,我約會去看到沒?大家都只看我!
Chandler: We are NOT signing those papers.
不能簽。
Monica: Why not?
為什么?
Chandler: It's wrong. They made a mistake. They think we're somebody else.
這不對,他們搞錯,當我們是別人。
Monica: God works in mysterious ways.
上帝的安排,凡人懂什么。
Chandler: You've got to stop!
別再冒充了!
Monica: But she liked us.
但她喜歡我們。
Chandler: She likes Doctor Chandler and Reverend Monica.
她喜歡的是錢德醫生和莫妮卡牧師。
Monica: Well, if you think about it, I am kind of like a reverend. I mean, as, as a chef, I serve God, by feeding the hungry and poor.
回想一下,我其實滿像牧師。作為廚子,我給饑餓的人和窮人提供食物。
Chandler: Your veal chop is $34.95!
你一份牛排賣34塊9毛5!
Monica: Come on Chandler, I just, I think we've been given an opportunity. I mean, the mistake's already been made. They are writing up the paper right now.
拜托,我認為這是我們的機會,不如將錯就錯,他們都在簽協議了。
Chandler: We are not the one she chose! How can you feel ok about this?
但我們是冒充的,你竟然理直氣壯。
Monica: Because...we may not be who she thinks we are but no-one will ever love that baby more than us.
因為…雖然我們不是她選中的人,但沒人比我們更愛那個小寶寶。
Chandler: I know...
我明白...
Monica: I mean, who knows how long it's gonna take for someone else to give us a baby? What if, what if no one ever picks us?
我的意思是誰知道我們到底還要等多久,才會有人給我們寶寶?萬一永遠沒人選我們?
Chandler: Oh, honey...
哦,親愛的...
Monica: Please, please, we are so close.
行嗎?求你了,我們快成功了。
Chandler: Monica, I want a baby too, but this woman is giving away her child. She deserves to know who it's going to.
莫妮卡,我也想要孩子。但她要送出她的孩子,她應該知道對方的真實身份。
Monica: Ok, right.
好吧,你說的沒錯。
Chandler: So, we'll tell the truth and who knows, you know, maybe she'll like us for us.
我們跟她坦白,而且誰知道呢,對吧?沒準,她喜歡的是咱倆本人。
Monica: Maybe she will. Uh! Why couldn't I've been a reverend?
或許!我怎么就不是牧師呢!
Chandler: You're Jewish.
你是猶太人。
Monica: Technicality!
技術性的問題。
Waiter: Grden salad for the lady.
女士點的戈登沙拉。
Joey: Oh, that looks great! Good ordering!
看來很誘人,真會點。
Waiter: Seafood platter for the gentleman and extra fries. Enjoy!
男士點的海鮮拼盤,另有一盤薯條,請慢用。
Sarah: Those fries look delicious.
薯條很美味。
Joey: Oh, I didn't know you liked French fries. Help yourself! What's mine is yours.
你也喜歡吃法國薯條?吃吧,我的就是你的。
Sarah: Oh wow, are those stuffed clams?
好大的清蒸粉蚌。
Joey: Uuuh...yes, they are my stuffed clams.
對,是我的清蒸粉蚌。
Joey: How about those fries though, huh?
吃薯條如何?
Sarah: They are delicious.
真美味。
Joey: Yeah...you are beautiful, you know that?
是啊,你真漂亮,知道嗎!
Sarah: That is so sweet.
你嘴好甜。
Joey: Ok...
好...
Joey: Now look what you did!
你搗什么亂!
Sarah: What? what is the matter with you?
怎么回事?
Joey: I don't like it when people take food off my plate, ok?
我不喜歡別人搶我的東西吃。
Sarah: But you just said "What's mine is yours"?
但你說過"我的就是你的"。
Joey: Well, I didn't mean it!
我指的不是這個!
Sarah: Fine, sorry, I didn't think it was that big a deal.
好吧,對不起,沒想到你這么在乎。
Joey: I'm sorry, I'm overreacting. Ok, It's just when it comes to food, I have certain rules, ok, I mean...There are things you do...and you know, things...that you don't do.
抱歉我反應過激,食物方面我有一些戒律,我是說有些事可以做,有些事嚴禁做。
Girl: Wow, this place looks great.
這兒很不錯。
Ross: Oh! You are gonna love it! and I'm so glad, we're finally doing this.
你會喜歡的,真高興我們在一起。
Girl: Me too!
我也是。
Ross: Here.
我來。
Ross: So this was fun!
真有趣!
Joey: I really am sorry about, you know...before. I just want to make sure you know that I really do like you.
剛才的事真抱歉,我想說,我真的喜歡你。
Sarah: Sure. Just not as much as clams.
是啊,但是沒有喜歡蛤蚌那么多。
Joey: Well, stuffed clams.
清蒸粉蚌。
Waiter: Chocolate torte for the lady, cheesecake for the gentleman.
女士要的巧克力甜品,男士的奶酪蛋糕。
Joey: Uh, excuse me sir, there seems to be some sort of red crap on my cheesecake.
抱歉,我的蛋糕貌似有些紅東西?
Waiter: Oh, yes, that's raspberry coulis.
是的,那是覆盆子。
Joey: Coulis is not a monkey? When I read the description I thought it came with a little raspberry monkey.
覆盆子不是一種猴子嗎?當我看到覆盆子這個詞的時候,我還以為是一種猴子呢!
Sarah: Oh my God!
哦,天啊。
Joey: Uh, I'll just have what she's having instead.
我要換成她那種。
Waiter: Oh, I'm sorry, sir. That was our last piece.
抱歉先生,那是最后一塊了。
Joey: So stupid, ordering cheesecake, trying to be healthy.
點奶酪蛋糕真夠蠢,試著保持健康吧。
Sarah: Oh, no! This is work. I should call in. Can you excuse me?
哦,不。工作電話,我得復機。
Joey: Oh yeah, sure. No problem.
請便。
Sarah: What are you doing? I thought you don't share food.
干嘛?你不是不和人分享食物?
Joey: Sure I do. Coulis?
確實是。要覆盆子嗎?
Sarah: No. If I can't have your clams, you can't have my dessert. This is a two-way street.
不,我都不能吃你的蛤蚌,你也不能碰我的甜品。規則是雙向的。
Joey: Really?
是嗎?
Sarah: Really! Now this all better be here when I come back.
是的。我回來時希望它完好無損。
Joey: Yeah, of course. I can control myself.
當然,我能控制自己。
Joey: Stop staring at me!
別再瞪著我!
Joey: Well, just a tiny little...
就一小口...
Joey: I'm not even sorry.
我都不覺得對不起。
Erica: Hi!
嗨!
Adoption Agency guy: Hey.
嗨!
Chandler: Hey.
嗨!
Agency guy: So, these are the preliminary forms for an open adoption. There's a lot to go over, but I'll explain everything as we go through.
領養的初步手續就這些了,后續的手續還很多,希望一切順利。
Monica: Is...Is that a picture?
孩子的照片?
Erica: Yeah. It's a sonogram they took of the baby last week. I thought you might want to see it.
對,是上周給寶寶拍的超聲波。你們也許有興趣看看。
Monica: Look, doctor!
醫生快看。
Chandler: Look, before we sign anything, we really have to talk. We're not who you think we are.
簽字前我們得談談。我們不是你選中的夫婦。
Agency guy: I don't understand.
什么意思?
Chandler: The agency must have made some mistake. My wife is not a reverend and I'm not a doctor.
代理公司肯定出錯了,我太太不是牧師,我不是醫生。
Erica: What?
啊?
Agency guy: That's impossible.
不可能。
Chandler: I could perform an operation on you and prove it if you'd like.
我可以替你開刀,向你證明。
Agency guy: Uh, I have to check your file. Excuse me.
我去查檔案,失陪一下。
Erica: So who are you?
你們到底是誰?
Chandler: Well, our names really are Monica and Chandler. We're from New York.
我們是叫莫妮卡,錢德,紐約來的。
Monica: Yeah, but the important thing to know about us, is how much we would care for this little baby.
但重要的是,我們真的很愛這個小孩。
Erica: So you lied to me before?
你們先前跟我撒謊?
Monica: Well, we..."bore false witness"...See, I could be a reverend.
我們給了假的“證詞”看,我真有當牧師的天賦。
Erica: I can't believe this.
我真不敢相信。
Monica: But we were hoping that since we told you the truth that you still might consider...
我們希望說明真相后,你能網開一面...
Erica: Giving you my baby? You think I'd give you my child after this?
把我的寶寶給你們?把孩子給兩個騙子?
Monica: We don't have to decide right now, but if you could just look at our file...
不必馬上決定,請看看我們的檔案。
Erica: I don't want to look at your file! This is over.
沒興趣,到此為止。
Chandler: Erica wait!
艾瑞卡,請等等,
Erica: I've nothing to say to you.
我跟你無話可說。
Chandler: Look. You have every reason to be upset. We did lie. But only because we've been waiting and trying to have a baby for so long. Now we don't know how long it's gonna be before we can get another chance again.
你很有理由生氣,我們是撒了謊,但那是因為我們想要個孩子等太久了。我們也不知道下一個機會何年何月才會到來。
Erica: Why don't you ask the reverend to pray on it?
讓你的牧師祈禱去吧!
Chandler: Erica, please. Just consider us. Ask them to see our file. Our last name's Bing. My wife's a chef and I'm in advertising.
艾瑞卡,等等考慮一下我們吧,找他們要我們的資料。我們姓賓,我太太是廚師,我從事廣告業。
Erica: Oh yeah. I actually liked you guys. But it doesn't matter, because what you did was wrong.
嗯,我的確喜歡你們,但不重要了,你們不該撒謊。
Chandler: But you did like us. And you should. My wife's an incredible woman. She's loving and devoted and caring. And don't tell her I said this but the woman's always right...
但你喜歡我們對不對,你沒有喜歡錯。我太太很了不起有愛心,樂于奉獻,關懷他人。別告訴她我這么說,但是她的確一貫正確。
Chandler: I love my wife more than anything in this world. And I...It kills me that I can't give her a baby...I really want a kid. And when that day finally comes, I'll learn how to be a good dad. But my wife...she's already there. She's a mother...without a baby...Please?
我愛我太太勝過世上一切事物所以...不能給她個孩子,我難受得要命我很想要孩子。有了孩子以后,我會學習如何做個好爸爸,但我太太…她已經做好了準備,她是一個媽媽...可惜沒孩子...求你了。
Chandler: You still want that baby?
你還要那孩子嗎?
Monica: God bless you Chandler Bing!
上帝保佑錢德賓。
Ross: Turns out this sweater is made for a woman.
原來這是女人穿的。
Joey: So, why are you still wearing it?
那你還穿?
Ross: Because it's soft...Hey, so how was your date?
因為它摸起來很軟,今天過得如何?
Joey: Ooh...Not so good.
不太好。
Ross: Well, looks like it's just the two of us tonight, huh old buddy?
看起來今晚就咱倆了是吧老兄。
Joey: Yeah, and you know what? We could do a lot worse.
是啊,你知道嗎,我們夠倒霉的。
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Joey: Yeah.
嗯。
Joey: Joey doesn't share food!
喬伊從來不分享食物!

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
competition [kɔmpi'tiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 比賽,競爭,競賽

 
description [di'skripʃən]

想一想再看

n. 描寫,描述,說明書,作圖,類型

聯想記憶
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

聯想記憶
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心煩的,苦惱的,不安的
v. 推翻,

聯想記憶
perform [pə'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

v. 執行,運轉,舉行,表演

聯想記憶
chef [ʃef]

想一想再看

n. 廚師,主廚

聯想記憶
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 機會,時機

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作裝置
vt. 控制

 
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 難以置信的,驚人的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 我的世界,视频| 欧美1069巨大办公室| 蜜桃成熟时免费视频| 麻美由真电影| 姬培杰| 贤惠好儿媳在线观看完整版| 明日战记| 吉泽明步 番号| 《小道童》舞蹈| 追捕演员表| 1988田螺姑娘| 电影《埋葬巴斯托》| 滚筒娃娃肉| 最佳李纯信| 南来北往分集剧情| 初三化学试卷| 纵横四海国语免费观看| 小曼哈顿| 陈慧娴个人资料| 黄姓的研究报告| 郑艳丽三级| 电视节目预告表| 周星驰国产凌凌漆| 爱神的诱惑| 云南的旅游攻略| livecams直播表演视频| 回收名表价格查询| 成龙电影大全 免费播放| 十八岁免费看的电视剧| 何育骏| 邓稼先教案设计一等奖优秀教案| 黎明电影| 大丈夫日记| 荒山之夜| 兰陵王电影| 秀人网蜜桃社尤果网| cctv16直播| mc水观音| 汪佳辉| 巴霍巴利王3电影免费观看| 小池里奈|