日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第十季 > 正文

老友記 第10季:第09集 代理孕母(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Joey: Hey, Emma, you better appreciate this while it lasts because when you get older, you're not gonna be able to just sit around all day.

嘿,艾瑪,你最好現在感謝這個還能支撐你...因為當你長大了,你就不能整天都坐著啦!
Rachel: Yeah. So true.
確實。
Phoebe: Yeah.
是啊。
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: We're just here to say goodbye, we're off to Ohio.
我們來道別,要去俄亥俄州。
Phoebe: Oh, right! Your adoption interview!
對呀,你們要去領養面試。
Monica: Yep, we're gonna meet the lady who could be carrying our baby.
對方有可能是我們寶寶的媽媽。
Joey: I can't believe it. When you guys come back, you're gonna have a baby! That is so weird!
難以置信,你們回家時會帶著寶寶!很奇怪。
Chandler: And so incorrect!
也很不正確。
Monica: She's only a couple of months pregnant. She liked our application but who knows if she's gonna like us.
她懷孕沒幾個月,她選中了我們的申請表,是否喜歡我們還不一定。
Ross: Oh, come on, she's gonna love you guys!
她會相中你們的!
Chandler: Uh, thank you, but we're really trying not to get our hopes up.
謝謝,但是我們試著不要滿懷希望。
Monica: And a lot could still get in our way.
看運氣吧。
Chandler: Yeah. I mean, this girl could decide against adoption or she could like another couple better.
她可能會決定拒絕把孩子給人領養,也可能選中其他夫婦。
Phoebe: What are you gonna name the baby?
你們打算給小孩取啥名字?
Chandler: I can develop a condition in which I talk and talk and no one hears a word.
我就有這個本事,費盡口舌,而旁人卻充耳不聞。
Joey: But just think, ok? What if everything goes right? What if this woman does pick you guys?
試想,如果一切順利,她真選了你們倆。
Monica: Oh my God. She's gonna pick us!
天吶!那她就會選我們。
Chandler: So we're standing firm on the 'not getting our hopes up?
我們決心,決不輕易放棄希望。
Monica: No no, I know that things could still go wrong but if they don't? If this works out, we're gonna have a baby Chandler, a baby!
我明白,有可能出差錯,但萬一順利我們就會有孩子了!孩子!
Chandler: Yes, but...
是的,但是…
Monica: Oh my God, it's gonna WORK! We're gonna make it work! I'm gonna be a mummy and you're gonna be a daddy! All right, I'll see you suckers. I'm gonna get me...A BABY!
會成功的!我們會盡力!我要當媽媽,你要當爸爸回見了笨蛋,我要去領我的寶寶。
Chandler: Oh, screw it, I'm gonna be a daddy!
去你們的,我要當爸啦。
Rachel: Hey, who's Phoebe with?
菲比跟誰一起?
Joey: Mike.
麥克!
Rachel: No, Joey. Who is Phoebe with at the door?
不,喬伊,和菲比站在門口的是誰?
Joey: I wanna say someone I'm gonna have sex with.
我想說,會跟我上床的姑娘。
Joey: Hey.
嘿!
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: So uh, who's your friend?
你朋友?
Phoebe: Oh, that's Sarah. No no. Don't you get any ideas, ok? No, I'm not setting you up with any more of my friends.
莎拉不,你少打我朋友的主意!我再也不給你撮合我的朋友了。
Joey: OW, why, why, why?
為什么?為什么?為什么?
Phoebe: Because, you'll date her once, sleep with her and then forget she exists!
你約會人家一次,睡一個然后就把人家忘到九霄云外。
Joey: Oh, name one friend of yours that I did that with.
舉例說明。
Phoebe: Mandy.
曼蒂。
Joey: Mandy, uh? Uh...really hot blonde, big boobs?
曼蒂,是嗎?金發豐胸辣妹?
Phoebe: No.
錯。
Joey: Might be why I don't remember her, huh?
我明白為什么會忘了她了。
Rachel: Do you think I'm someone else?
你好像把我當別人了?
Joey: Ok look, I may not have treated your friends well in the past, but I have grown up a lot, really. Honest, Rach?
過去我也許待你朋友不好,但我現在成熟多了,真的,瑞秋。
Rachel: Well, believe it or not, it's true. I mean when Joey and I were together, he was wonderful. He was thoughtful and mature. And for the one week that we went out, he didn't sleep with anybody else!
信不信由你,是真的喬伊和我交往的時候,很乖體貼,成熟。我們交往那一周他沒和其他女人上床。
Joey: Growth!
成長。
Phoebe: Fine, I'll give you her number.
好,給你她的電話號碼。
Joey: Ok, thank you. And I promise you I will not forget this one. Mandy.
謝謝我保證這個不會忘記。曼蒂。
Phoebe: Sarah!
莎拉!
Joey: Sarah.
莎拉。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Ross: Hey you guys, I need some fashion advice.
嗨,給點著裝建議。
Rachel: Oh!
哦。
Ross: How's this look?
帽子好看嗎?
Rachel: Well, it's...it's a little low...pick up a little...a little bit more...a little bit more...There you go! Now throw it away!
有點低了...抬高點,再高,再高,好了再高再高,好了扔一邊去。
Ross: Come on! This looks good!
別這樣,是好帽子。
Rachel: Ross, please, trust me. I buy 30 fashion magazines a month. Now, I don't know who's running for president or who that...NATO guy is, but, I do know that you have to get as far away as you can from that hat.
信我,我一個月買30本時尚雜志,我不清楚誰在競選總統,也不知道北約那家伙是誰。但我知道,你該離那帽子越遠越妙。
Ross: Damn it! I have this date tomorrow night and I, I have to look cool!
見鬼!明晚我要約會,我得扮帥才行!
Joey: Well, who's the girl?
她是誰?
Ross: Her name's Joan. She's in fashion. She works for Hugo Boss.
她叫瓊。她在時尚界工作,她在Hugo Boss(服裝品牌)工作。
Rachel: Hugo Boss? I thought you said she was in fashion. Agh, at the Ralph Lauren offices, that would've killed.
Hugo Boss?你不是說她在時尚界工作嗎?在羅夫羅蘭的辦公室說這些,你就死定了。
Phoebe: Well, if you need fashion help, Rachel and I are going shopping tomorrow. You're more than welcome to come with us, right?
如果你需要著裝建議,明天我和瑞秋要去購物,歡迎同去。
Ross: Really? That would be great. I, I mean, I have to do something, she kinda teased me about how I dress.
真的?太好了我必須有備而去,她總是取笑我的衣著。
Joey: I can see why, nice shirt!
顯然,就憑你那襯衣。
Ross: You're wearing the same shirt.
你和我穿得一樣啊。
Joey: Stupid Gap on every corner!
愚蠢的隨處都是的GAP(美國最大服裝公司)。
Agency guy: Please, make yourself comfortable and I will back in a moment with Erica.
隨便坐,我帶艾瑞卡過來。
Monica: Ok, thank you. Well, this is it. Are you OK?
好,謝啦!總算到了!你狀態如何?
Chandler: Yeah. It's just weird, you know. It's like: "Hi, I'm Chandler. May I have the human growing inside you?"
很好,有點奇怪"我叫錢德,你體內的小人可以給我養嗎?"
Monica: You're gonna be great.
你會表現出色。
Chandler: You're gonna be great.
你也是。
Monica: Well, obviously!
顯然。
Agency guy: Monica, Chandler. I'd like you to meet Erica.
莫妮卡,錢德,這位是艾瑞卡。
Monica: Hi. It is so, so nice to meet you.
嗨!真高興跟你見面。
Erica: Hi...
嗨!
Chandler: Thank you so much for agreeing to see us.
謝謝你同意見我們。
Erica: Hi.
嗨!
Agency guy: I'll let you get acquainted.
你們熟悉一下。
Chandler: Ok.
好的!
Monica: Thanks.
謝謝。
Erica: So, it's Monica and Chandler. I only know you as file CRW33815-D.
莫妮卡和錢德?我只知道你們是“檔案CRW33815-D”.
Chandler: That's what our friends call us.
朋友們愛這么叫我們。
Erica: Gosh, you know, you're just such an amazing couple. It's...kind of intimidating.
你們這一對令人羨慕簡直叫人嫉妒。
Monica: Oh, I don't know about that.
是嗎?
Erica: You're kidding me? I mean, it's enough that you are a doctor. But on top of it, you're married to a reverend?
你在開玩笑嗎?我是說,您是醫生!可您竟娶了個牧師!
Chandler: I don't think that's exactly...
我認為...
Monica: Let her finish, doctor.
讓她說完,醫生。
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: Hey.
嗨!
Phoebe: Oh, my friend Sarah had a great time last night.
莎拉昨晚跟你一起很愉快。
Joey: Yeah.
是嗎 ?
Phoebe: Yeah! So you're gonna call this one back?
是啊,這次你會再約她?
Joey: No.
絕不。
Phoebe: What're you talking about? Sarah's great!
什么意思,莎拉很棒。
Joey: Oh, really? You know what your great friend did? We're out to dinner, ok? We're getting along, having a really nice time. I was thinking she was really cool. And then, out of nowhere...
是嗎?你知道你的很棒的朋友,干了什么好事?我們出去吃飯相處融洽、和諧,我覺得她很可愛突然間...
Phoebe: That's it? That, that's why you won't go out with her again? So, she took some fries, big deal!
就這樣?這是你不理她的理由?吃你的薯條有什么大不了?
Joey: Hey, hey, look! It's not about a few fries...it's about what the fries represent.
我不是氣她吃我幾根薯條。你得清楚薯條的象征意義。
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Joey: All food!
所有食物!
Phoebe: Oh, I'm, I'm sorry, I, I, I can't believe I set you up with such a MONSTER!
對不起,竟然介紹你和"怪物"約會。
Joey: Hey, hey, hey, hey. Look. I take a girl out, she can order whatever she wants! The more, the better! All right? Just don't order a garden salad and then eat my food! That's a good way to lose some fingers!
我帶女孩吃飯她點什么都可以,多吃無妨。但不可以自己,只點沙拉卻奪我的食物,這么做有可能被切手指的!
Phoebe: Oh.
哦。
Rachel: Hi.
嗨!
Phoebe: Thank God you're here. Listen to this!
謝天謝地你來了,你來聽聽。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Phoebe: So Joey and my friend were out last night, they're having dinner and she reaches over and takes a few of his fries...
喬伊昨晚約會我朋友。晚飯時她伸手拿他的薯條...
Rachel: Oh, no!
不!
Phoebe: What? You, you know about the, the plate thing?
這有什么?你知道這條規則?
Rachel: Oh, yeah, yeah. No, Joey doesn't share food. I mean, just, just last week we were having breakfast and he...he had a couple of grapes on his plate...
我了解喬伊從不分享食物,上星期我們早餐時他盤里有些葡萄...
Phoebe: You wouldn't let her have a grape?
你不讓她吃葡萄?
Rachel: Oh no! Not me! Emma!
不是我是艾瑪。
Joey: Joey doesn't share food!
喬伊從不分享食物!
Phoebe: Well, I still think that it's a stupid reason not to call someone again. You are calling her! Ok? And if...if you need to, then just get an extra plate of fries for the table!
我仍然認為因為這條破事,就放棄好女孩很不明智。你再約她,如果有必要干脆再點一盤薯條不就完了?
Joey: I like that! A sharing buffer! Yeah, yeah! I'll order some extra fries! Maybe a plate of onion rings. Yeah, yeah. And a shrimp cocktail. And some Buffalo wings. Maybe, maybe an individual pizza, uh? And some mozzarella sticks. What were we talking about?
我喜歡共享緩沖區!多點一盤薯條,再點一盤洋蔥好好!還要冷盤蝦和辣雞翅,或許,一份披薩和牛排,我們在談什么?
Phoebe: This place is awesome! Everyone is so mean. So fun!
哇,這地方真嚇人!人人都那么吝嗇,太有意思了!
Ross: You know what, we should just go, I'm not gonna find anything here! This stuff is ridiculous!
我們走吧,我在這尋不到什么的,這的東西都太可笑了!
Rachel: Ah, this place is great!
這地方真不賴!
Phoebe: Wow! Ok, you guys have fun, I'm gonna go talk to people in this voice.
好了,你們開心吧,我要用這種聲音和人聊天了。
Ross: Rach, come on, I'm not gonna wear any of this! Nothing silver...Ok? Nothing with hair! And nothing with padlocks on it!
拜托,我才不穿銀色的,為什么?有毛毛領的,更不穿帶掛鎖的!
Rachel: Ross, look, I know that some of this stuff is out there, but I mean, come on, look at this, look at this sweater! I mean, this is just beautiful!
我知道有些衣裳不入你眼,但你看這件多美。
Ross: Wow, this is really soft. Three hundred and fifty dollars?
是很柔軟!350元? 從700塊打折下來!
Rachel: Down from seven hundred, you are saving like two hundred bucks!
你差不多省了200塊!
Ross: Both logic and math are taking a serious hit today.
邏輯學和數學都飽受摧殘!
Phoebe: Hey, check this out! It's totally you!
這件好,很襯你。
Ross: Wow!
哇哦!
Phoebe: Yeah!
嗯!
Ross: Actually this, this looks like pretty good! Yeah! "Boys will be boys"?
哇哦!這件看起來不錯。是啊!"孩子就是孩子"(舞曲名)?
Phoebe: What? They will be!
本來就是!
Ross: All right, that's it, I'm getting out of here.
好好。 算了,我走。
Rachel: No no no! Ross, wait! Come on! All right, you know what, there's other stuff. Here's a nice shirt, look at these, these nice pants...
別,羅斯,等等嘛!還有其他的呢,衣裳和褲子都不錯...
Ross: Actually these...these might look pretty good on me.
其實,這些看起來挺適合我。
Rachel: Yes, they will! You know what you should do? Just go take a walk, all right? I know your size and I'm...I'm gonna pick up some really good stuff for you.
嗯,不錯。這樣,你隨便轉轉先。我知道你尺碼,我幫你挑些上等貨色。
Ross: Really?
當真?
Rachel: Yes! And I know what looks sexy on guys. Please, just wear what I suggest, and she's gonna go nuts for you.
對我知道男人穿什么最性感,穿我推薦的衣服,不迷死她才怪。
Ross: So, you're saying, uh, if I wear these pants I might be getting into hers?
你是說…我若穿這條褲子,她會允許我侵犯?
Rachel: Why do men keep talking to me like this?
為什么男人老跟我來這套?
Chandler: So, the fact that I am a doctor, and my wife's a reverend, that's important to you?
我是醫生,我太太是牧師,這對你很重要?
Erica: Yeah, I read some great applications, but then I thought "who better than a minister to raise a child?"
是啊,很多申請人都很優秀。但是,帶孩子誰也比不上牧師。
Monica: Amen.
阿門。
Erica: Plus I thought the baby would be in good hands with a doctor!
何況還有醫生的妙手!
Monica: Uh, good hands. Healing hands.
很好的一雙手。療傷圣手。
Erica: Reverend, can I ask? Does the Bible say anything about adoption?
牧師,圣經上有寫領養孩子嗎?
Monica: It says "Do it!" And behold she did adopt unto them a baby. And it was good.
寫了:但做無妨!(模仿圣經句式:)她讓他們領養了一個嬰孩此乃善舉。
Erica: Wow.
哇。
Chandler: Yeah, wow.
是啊,哇。
Erica: I was wondering you both have such serious jobs. Would you have time to take care of a baby and your flock?
我在想,你們工作都責任重大,有時間照顧寶寶?還兼顧你的教友們?
Monica: My, my flock?
我的教友?
Chandler: People in your church.
你們教堂里的人。
Monica: Oh, my flock! Oh no no, my flock, my flock is good, Yeah, my flock pretty much takes care of themselves by this point. Good flock. Flock, flock, flock.
哦,我的教友。我的教友?我的教友們很不錯,現在他們能照顧自己。很好的教友,教友,教友,教友。
Erica: But being a doctor, that must take up a lot of time.
當醫生很花時間吧?
Chandler: Not for me it doesn't.
我的情況不同。
Agency guy: So, how's everything going in here?
談得如何?
Erica: We're great, I think I may have asked all my questions.
問題問完了,很滿意。
Agency guy: Good. Well, do you have any question for Erica?
你們有什么要問她?
Chandler: Yeah, actually. So, you read a file that you liked and then you gave the agency the serial number and they contacted us?
我想問問,你讀到滿意的申請表,然后告訴代理人編號,然后他們聯系到我們?
Agency guy: Oh, yes, our system assures total anonymity. We're very proud of it.
我們的系統中用戶完全匿名。我們以此為榮。
Chandler: You should be. You're really on top of stuff.
應該驕傲,的確是一流。
Agency guy: Well, then, if there's nothing else, then the two of us should talk.
別的沒什么了?那我們倆談談。
Erica: Actually, I don't think we have to.
實際上…我想我們不必談了。
Monica: You don't?
為什么不?
Erica: Yeah, when I read about you two, I was pretty sure I wanted you, but, I just thought we should meet face to face...I've made my decision. I choose them.
我看了你們的檔案就確定要選你們,但還想當面見見你們,我決定了就選他們。
Monica: Oh my God, this is great! This is so great! Did you hear that?
哦,天啊,太棒了,太棒了,聽見嗎。
Chandler: Yeah, I did.
是的,聽見了。
Monica: Ok, thank you. Thank you so much...You are so going to Heaven!
嘿!謝謝,太謝謝了...你將來一定進天堂!

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
flock [flɔk]

想一想再看

n. 一群(人,獸),大堆
v. 成群而行,聚

 
logic ['lɔdʒik]

想一想再看

n. 邏輯,邏輯學,條理性,推理

聯想記憶
setting ['setiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 安裝,放置,周圍,環境,(為詩等譜寫的)樂曲

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接見,會見,面試,面談
vt. 接見,采

 
serial ['siəriəl]

想一想再看

n. 序列,串列
adj. 連續的,一連串的

 
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣賞,感激,賞識
vt. 領會,充分意

聯想記憶
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒謬的,可笑的

聯想記憶
anonymity [.ænə'nimiti]

想一想再看

n. 匿名,筆者不明

聯想記憶
screw [skru:]

想一想再看

n. 螺釘,螺絲,螺旋,螺旋槳,螺狀物
v.

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 延禧| raz分级阅读绘本| 最新好看电影| douying.com| 血色恶魔| 性视频免费| 姿metcn张筱雨人体1| 情欲狂欢h版| 章若楠高清壁纸| 欧美一级毛片免费看| 动漫秀场| 胡晶| 成人在线| 哥哥女人| 神笔马良动画片| 87版七仙女台湾| 解毒咒| 九一八大案纪实| 雳剑 电视剧演员表| 费玉清模仿谁最像| 国产成人亚洲综合a∨婷婷| a级性片| 贤惠好儿媳在线观看完整版| 福利视频观看| 蜡笔小新日文| 刘慧茹| 速度与激情特别行动| 欠条怎么写才具有法律效力| outlander| 六级词汇电子版| 王风| 刀客家族| 远方的故乡简谱| 卡通动漫图片| livecams直播表演视频| 八年级上册英语课堂作业答案| 梦断楼兰电影| 男人上路| 祈使句怎么改| 雨后的故事34张原版视频| 程小西|