Rachel: Alright, come on...Alright, you guys. We're so sorry we're late. Please let us in, so we can have dinner together.
好吧。伙計們,你們怎么樣啊?很抱歉我們遲到了!讓我們進去一起吃晚餐吧!
Monica: No! Everything's cold. The turkey's dried out and the...the stuffing is all soggy.
不,東西都涼了。火雞干了,餡也松了!
Chandler: Yeah, and there's a bowl of cranberry sauce that...what happens to cranberry sauce?
嗯,而且那碗酸梅醬也…酸梅醬怎么了?
Monica: Nothing. It's fine.
沒事兒,很好。
Chandler: Oh thank God!
哦,謝天謝地。
Ross: Come on you guys, we're sorry, alri...? Our subway broke down.
好啦,伙計們!真的抱歉,我們的車壞了。
Chandler: That's a lie, you went to the game, I can see Joey's hand.
說謊!你們去看比賽了!我能看到喬伊的手!
Ross: For the love of God, take it off!
我說過了讓你把它扔掉!
Rachel: You guys, come on, it doesn't matter why we're late. We're all here now, please let us in so we can have some of your delicious turkey.
伙計們,我們是否遲到了并不重要。重要的是我們都到了,讓我們進去吃美味的火雞吧!
Joey: I had a dream once about a fax machine that did that.
我曾經夢到有這樣的一個傳真機。
Monica: That's all the turkey you're gonna get.
這就是你們該得的火雞!
Ross: How're we gonna decide who gets this?
怎么決定誰吃?
Joey: Water balloon!
水球!
Phoebe: What're we gonna do? I'm starving.
我們該怎么辦啊,我餓死了!
Rachel: Oh, I just remembered. We do have something to eat. Monica put something in our oven this morning.
哦,對了,我想起來了!今天早晨莫妮卡放了點東西在烤箱里面!
Phoebe: Oh yeah!
哦對!
Monica: Hey, you touch that and you'll be sorry.
嘿,動了它你會后悔的!
Chandler: Guys, I'll listen to her. The vein is bigger than I've ever seen it.
大伙,最好聽她的,她的血管漲到前所未有的大。
Rachel: Oh, my God, it's Brussels sprouts!
天哪,是甘藍菜!
Ross: That's worse than no food.
這是什么嘛,不能吃的!
Chandler: HA-HA! All you got was Monica's stinky Brussels sprouts!
啊哈,你們喜歡莫妮卡的發臭甘藍菜么?
Monica: Stinky? !
發臭的?!
Chandler: Please let me stay on this side of the door.
請讓我呆在這一邊…
Rachel: Oh, I know...I still have my old key! We can just unlock the door.
對了,我還有以前的鑰匙呢。我們可以直接把門打開!
Phoebe: Well, I don't know if that's such a good idea. They clearly don't want to be with us.
我不覺得這是個好主意,他們明顯不想和我們在一起。
Rachel: You know what? I don't wanna be with them either, but it's Thanksgiving and we should not wanna be together, together!
你知道嗎,我也不想和他們一起,但今天是感恩節,不想在一起也要在一起!
Joey: Just get in there and make a face to face apology, you know? Look 'em in the eye. I know I can get them to forgive us.
讓我們進去面對面的道歉吧!看到我的眼睛,他們就會原諒我的。
Ross: I don't know.
我不知道。
Joey: I'm telling you...
我來告訴你…
Joey: I can do it.
我做得到。
Ross: Yeah, he can do it!
嗯,你做得到。
Rachel: Oh!
哦!
Joey: Oh! It all looks so beautiful: the turkey, the stuffing...
啊,太美了!那火雞,那填料…
Chandler: The cranberries?
那酸梅呢?
Monica: Enough! A monkey could've made them.
夠了,猴子都會做!
Joey: Hey listen guys, we feel really terrible.
嘿,聽我說,我們真得很抱歉…
Chandler: He's doing that weird eye contact thing. Don't look at him, don't look at him!
他又來那什么“目光接觸”了。別看他,別看他。
Joey: Come on you guys, we want you to know we're very, very sorry. Right guys?
聽我說,伙計們,我們想讓你們了解我們真的,真的很抱歉…對吧,伙計們?
Ross: I feel terrible.
真的很抱歉。
Phoebe and Rachel: So, so sorry.
非常,對不起…
Joey: Now let's not ruin this day. You worked so hard. Let's move past this and try to have a nice meal all together, huh?
別讓我們毀了這一天,你們如此的辛勞!讓我們忘了這件事,一起吃飯吧!
Chandler: The floating heads do make a good point.
那些漂浮著的腦袋好像說的沒錯。
Monica: Yeah, they do seem to feel pretty bad.
是啊,他們真的好像很抱歉。
Rachel: So bad.
很抱歉。
Ross: So bad.
很抱歉。
Phoebe: So bad.
很抱歉。
Monica: Ok, ok. You two, go get the dessert. And I'll let you in.
好吧,好吧,你們兩個去拿甜品來,我讓你們進來。
Rachel: Dessert?
甜品?
Monica: Yeah, I asked you and Phoebe to pick up the pies. You did remember, right?
是啊,我讓你和菲比去取派,你記得的,對吧?
Phoebe: Pies, oh, we thought you said praise. Here!
派?啊,我們以為是“獎”!(發音相近)這個!
Monica: Grand Supreme Little Darling?
超級小可愛?
Rachel: Congratulations!
恭喜!
Monica: Oh my God! YOU FORGOT THE PIES? Well, I cannot believe this. You force me to make dinner, then you're an hour late and you forget the one little thing that I asked you to do.
天哪,你忘了拿派?無法置信!你們強迫我做飯,又遲到一小時居然還忘記了我拜托你們做的一點點小事!
Ross: Really girls, not cool.
真的,女孩們,一點都不好。
Chandler: Well, you man-heads aren't any better. You lied about going to the game. You knew it would make you late, and you still went anyway.
好吧,你們男人又好到哪里去?你們說謊,去看比賽明知道會遲到,還堅持要去。
Joey: Hey! I'm getting a little tired of this ok? We said we're sorry. It's Thanksgiving for Pete's sakes! A day of forgiveness!
我有點煩了。我們都道歉了今天是感恩節,是原諒之日!
Ross: It's a day to be thankful.
是感謝之日吧。
Joey: Don't make me come up there!
別和我唱反調!
Monica: Too late for apologies.
現在道歉太晚了!
Joey: Fine! Let's just go. I don't need your stupid dinner.
好吧,我們走,我們可以不在這里吃飯!
Chandler: That would be a lot more convincing if you weren't drooling.
如果你們開玩笑的話,可能更可信點。
Rachel: Ewww, is that what that is?
哦,我們現在就不是么?
Joey: Sorry!
對不起。
Phoebe: Come on you guys, let's just do our own Thanksgiving.
伙計們,我們自己準備感恩節晚餐吧!
Rachel: Yeah! I'll cook!
好,我做飯!
Ross: Yeah! Let's go out.
好,走吧!
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Yeah! You three, have a nice Thanksgiving.
你們三個,感恩節快樂!
Monica: The three of us?
三個?
Joey: Yeah! You, Chan, and the vein!
你,錢德,還有“白忙活”!
Joey: Oh-oh! I'm stuck!
啊,我被卡住了!
Monica: Joey, that is not gonna work.
喬伊,少來!
Joey: No seriously...I'm really wedged in here.
不,我是認真的。我真的被卡住了。
Phoebe: I'll...I'll pull you through.
我把你拖過來。
Ross: Ok.
好。
Joey: Aaahh STOP! STOP! I'm worried about damaging my head.
啊,住手,住手 我擔心會弄傷我的頭!
Chandler: It's a little late for that.
已經晚了。
Joey: Well, hurry up, you gotta do something.
快點,幫幫忙啊!
Monica: Alright, well, this's not change anything. Ok, we need to get something to grease the sides of his face.
這不會改變什么的!我們需要點能增大空隙的工具。
Chandler: Uhm, we've got turkey grease.
我們有火雞汁!
Monica: Bring it.
拿來。
Joey: I just wanna say that I'm sorry I referred to the vein as a separate person...
我很抱歉,我把“白忙活”算作一個人...
Monica: Here you go!
來了。
Joey: Oh, that smells good!
啊,味道不錯。
Joey: Ok.
好了嗎?
Monica: Ok, try it.
好,試試看。
Joey: It isn't working.
沒用!
Monica: Alright, we're gonna have to unscrew the chain.
把鏈條卸下來吧。
Joey: Well hurry, I can't feel my ears!
快點,我都感覺不到我的耳朵了!
Chandler: Can you ever feel your ears?
你曾經感覺到過耳朵么?
Joey: Interesting.
嗯,很有趣。
Monica: Chandler, where are your tools?
錢德,你的工具哪里去了?
Chandler: Oh, I left them on my bulldozer.
啊,我把它們放在推土機里了。
Chandler: I don't have tools!
我沒有工具。
Monica: Well I do, but Rachel borrowed them.
我有,但被瑞秋借去了。
Rachel: I lent them to Ross.
我借給了羅斯。
Ross: I gave them to Joey.
我給了喬伊。
Joey: I left them at the park.
我留在停車場了。
Ross: I'm finding it really hard not to mess with him.
這還真麻煩。
Phoebe: I've already stuffed a bunch of Brussel sprouts down his pants.
我把甘藍塞到他的褲子里。
Ross: Nice!
很好。
Monica: Ok, I have to get that. Now when I get back, I want you and your friends to be gone. Thanksgiving is over. The Vein has spoken.
好,我去接電話。當我回來的時候,我希望你和你的朋友們已經離開了。感恩節完了!這是“白忙活”說的!
Joey: It's really starting to hurt.
我的頭真的被卡住了!
Chandler: Ok, look, I'm, I'm gonna pull on the door and you guys push as hard as you can. Maybe we can get enough room to wiggle him out, ok? Ok, so, PUSH!
好吧,我會拉門,然后你們努力推,這樣他就有足夠的空隙出來了,好吧?好,推吧!
Phoebe: Just a sec, we're kind in the middle of something here.
啊,等下,我們正忙著…
Joey: Ooh! Stop putting things down my pants!
別往我的褲子里面放東西!
Chandler: Come on, guys, PUSH!
來吧,伙計們,推吧!
Joey: Yeah! Come on!
來。
Joey and Chandler: PUSH! PUSH! PUSH!
推,推,推!
Chandler: My cranberries!
我的酸梅!
Joey: Man, I got food all over me.
我全身都是!
Chandler: Argh! I can't believe what you did. Monica's gonna kill you!
難以置信,莫妮卡會殺了你的!
Chandler: Look! Look! Look what the...Look what...Look what the floating heads did!
看,看,看,這個“飄腦袋”作了什么?
Monica: I don't care.
沒關系。
Chandler: What's going on?
怎么了?
Monica: That was the adoption agency.
是領養管理處打來的。
Chandler: And?
然后?
Monica: We're getting a baby!
我們可以領養孩子了!
Chandler: Are you serious?
真的么?
Monica: There's a pregnant woman in Ohio, and she picked us!
有個俄亥俄州的孕婦選了我們!
Rachel: I'm so happy for you!
恭喜你們!
Monica: This Thanksgiving kicks last Thanksgiving's ass!
今年的感恩節比去年好太多了!
Rachel: To Monica and Chandler...and that knocked up girl in Ohio.
敬莫妮卡和錢德,還有那俄亥俄州的小家伙!
Ross: I'm just so happy you guys are finally getting a kid.
你們兩個終于有孩子了,這真讓我高興。
Phoebe: I know. Have you considered pageanting?
你們沒考慮過懷孕么?
Monica: I can't believe they called, I mean we're actually getting a baby.
他們打來電話,我們就會有孩子了,這真是不可思議!
Joey: Oh, I know how you feel.
我能體會你們的感受。
Rachel: Really?
真的?
Joey: Sure. I went through the exact same thing with Alicia Mae Emory. The waiting, the wondering. Oh. Then one day...I get that call from Toys "R" Us. She was in stock!
當然啦,我以前為了買愛麗舍·梅·艾莫瑞經歷過完全相同的事情,那種期待,那種迷茫,直到有一天。我從玩具反斗城買到了她!她又有貨了!
Chandler: That is the exact same thing.
這真是太一樣了!