How are the taxes going?
報稅弄得怎么樣了?
Okay. But you got a lot of receipts for the Lego store in here.
還行。但你在樂高商店消費的發票真多。
Those are business expenses. You can write those off.
那些都是業務支出,你可以把那些沖銷。
A $200 R2-D2 is a business expense?
價值兩百美元的R2-D2機器人也是業務支出嗎?
Oh, Bernie, you're gonna have to sound a lot more confident when we get audited. Hey, what's up?
妮妮,等我們被稅務局審查時,你的語氣得比現在更自信才行。怎么了?
Eh, Emily ran back to the hospital, so I'm just hanging out at her place. What are you, uh, what are you doing?
艾米麗回醫院了,所以我在她家四處轉轉。你呢,你在干什么?
Just playing video games while Bernie does the taxes.
我在打電動,妮妮在報稅。
What are you, a little kid? Is she gonna cut your dinner into little pieces, too?
你是三歲小孩嗎?你老婆是不是還要幫你把晚餐切成小塊呀?
She doesn't have to. I filled up on jelly beans.
不用啊,我吃果凍軟糖就吃飽了。
So, uh, what game are you...Crap.
那你在玩什么電動...糟糕。
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I can't get Emily's nightstand to close.
我合不上艾米麗的床頭柜了。
So?
所以呢?
She's gonna know I was looking in it.
她就會發現我偷翻她的抽屜啊。
Why were you looking in it?
那你為什么要看呢?
Well, there's a question I better have a good answer to before she gets back.
這個問題我最好在她回來之前想好答案。
Okay, calm down. There's probably something jammed behind it. Just, uh, pull it out and see what's there.
好吧,冷靜。很可能抽屜里面有東西卡住了。你把它拉出來,看看是什么。
Hang on. Oh...no. Oh, no. Oh, God, no!
等一下。完了,完了。這下完蛋了!
You know what, you sound busy, I'm gonna let you go.
你聽起來很忙,那我就不打擾你啦。
Dude, the whole front came off. Now she's gonna know I was snooping.
伙計,前面板子整個都掉下來了。這下她肯定知道我在偷翻她東西。
What's happening?
發生什么事了?
Raj was snooping through Emily's drawers and broke one.
拉杰偷翻艾米麗的抽屜,結果弄壞了一個。
I'm gonna miss her.
分手了我會想她的。