So, where's your roommate tonight?
你的室友今晚去哪了?
Well, I thought it was a little unfair that she's always here, and you never get a chance to stay over, so...I killed her.
我覺得她總在這里礙事對你挺不公平,因為你從來沒有機會在這里過夜,所以...我把她殺了。
But remember our agreement? You can joke about murdering people, but you have to say, "just kidding."
還記得我們的約定嗎?你可以開你殺了人的玩笑,但是你后面得說"開玩笑的啦"。
And the more important thing to remember is that I'd never hurt you.
而更不該忘的一條重要約定是我永遠不會傷害你。
Oh, crap. I have to run over to the hospital and check on a patient.
真倒霉。我得趕回醫院一趟,察看一個病人。
That's okay. I can come back later.
沒關系。我可以晚點再來。
No. No, don't be silly. I won't be gone long. Just stay here.
不用,別傻了。我不會去太久,就在這待著吧。
Okay, cool. Oh, and you're sure your roommate's not gonna come back while I'm here alone, right? 'Cause that'll be awkward.
好,沒問題。你確定我一個人在這待著時,你的室友不會突然回來吧?因為這樣會很尷尬。
Oh, don't worry. She's in Palm Springs.
不用擔心,她在棕櫚泉。
Oh, good.
那就好。
Well, her torso is. Just kidding. I put her in a wood chipper.
她的軀干在那里。開玩笑的啦。我把她扔進碎木機了。
Oh, dear Lord. Oh, dear Lord.
我的老天,我的老天啊。
It's okay. You made it. We're fine.
沒事的。你撐過去了,沒事啦。
That was a lot of puppies.
那也太多小狗了。
Let's forget about them, and...pick ourselves out a nice turtle. Oh, how about this one up on the log?
別管它們了,來給我們選只烏龜吧。你看這只在木頭上的怎么樣?
Oh, I don't know. He kind of looks like a jerk. How about this one?
我不知道。他看起來像個混蛋。你看這只如何?
Well, he's barely moving. He looks half dead.
那只不太動,感覺半死不活的。
I know. I like him, too. Hi, little guy. How'd you like to come home with us? You'll be living with me because we don't live in the same house.
對啊,我也喜歡他。小家伙。有興趣跟我們一起回家嗎?你會跟我一起住,因為我們不住在一個家里。
But that's not your fault. Like you, we're taking it ridiculously slow. You'll stay with me when he's at Comic-Con or away for work.
但這不是你的錯。我們像你一樣,用超龜速發展這段感情。他去動漫展或上班時,你會跟我待在一起。
Or if they accept Daddy's application to live on Mars.
如果爸比去火星住的申請通過了,你也跟她住。