I was unstoppable. I mean, I was...I was on fire.
感覺來了擋都擋不住。我是說,我當時整個小宇宙都爆發了。
It was like my mind and my body were totally connected, like-like athletes must feel when they're in the zone.
猶如進入身心合一之境。運動員們在進入狀態時估計就是這感覺。
Again, it was miniature golf.
剛才只是打個迷你高爾夫好嗎。
Admit it, you're a little turned on.
承認被我迷到"性"致盎然了吧。
You can't be this proud.
你不能這么洋洋得意。
Why not?
為什么不行?
Because I beat you.
因為你被我虐爆了。
Hey. - Hey.
好啊。-好啊。
Oh, good. You're back.
太好了。你們回來了。
We have some exciting news.
我們有一件令人高興的事宣布。
Okay.
好吧。
As you know, Amy and I have been together a long time, and a lot of things I never thought possible now seem possible.
你們也知道,我和艾米在一起挺久了。很多我曾經以為不可能會發生的事,現在看來也很有可能。
Okay...
好的...
After a careful evaluation of our relationship, we decided that the time was right to take a step forward.
在謹慎地審視我們這段感情后,我們覺得現在是時候邁出下一步了。
Okay.
好的。
Do you want to say it?
你想來宣布嗎?
Let's say it together.
我們一起宣布吧。
We're getting a turtle!
我們要養只烏龜!
This is why I've been saying we should keep champagne on ice.
這就是為啥我說要保持有冰鎮好的香檳。
Sarcasm? - Yes.
諷刺嗎?-是的。
Okay. That was tricky, 'cause when it comes to alcohol, she generally means business.
好吧。這題挺有難度,因為通常跟酒相關的事她都是說真的,從不開玩笑。
Well, we're-we're very happy for you. - Yes.
我們很為你們感到高興。-是的。
Thank you. Acquiring a joint pet is a big step for us.
謝謝。一起養一只寵物對我們而言是件大事。
No. It's true. It means that we care so much about each other, there's enough left over for an eight-ounce reptile.
這是真的。這代表我們在乎對方到還能有多余的關愛,來分給一只200克的爬行動物。
Why a turtle?
為什么選烏龜?
After much deliberation, we've determined that a turtle is the ideal pet. They don't shed fur, they don't make noise...
在一番深思熟慮過后,我們決定烏龜是最理想的寵物。他們不會掉毛,不會發出聲音...
For Halloween, we can dress him as a cobblestone.
萬圣節時還能他把打扮成一顆鵝卵石。
And if he ever goes berserk, I know I can outrun him. Coincidentally, that's also why I chose you as a roommate.
如果哪天他發狂,我肯定也跑得比他快。而無獨有偶的是,這也是我選你當室友的理由。
Well, congratulations. Who would've thought you two would be the first in our group to start a family?
恭喜恭喜。誰會料到我們這幫人里你們是第一對有兒女的人呢?
That's what I said!
我也這么說!