What are you talking about?
你在說什么?
Oh, there's this company that's attempting to establish a colony on Mars, and I applied to be among the first to go.
有一個公司,他們想要在火星上設立一個殖民地,我申請了當第一批移民。
What should we name him? You know, I came in thinking "Seth," but...he kind of looks Italian.
我們該給他取什么名字呢?本來在路上我還打算給他取"塞斯",可是...他長得像個意大利人。
You applied for a mission to be a colonist on another planet, and couldn't be bothered to tell me?
你申請要成為另一個行星的移民者,而你都沒想過告訴我一聲嗎?
Would you have approved?
事先說你會同意嗎?
Of course not.
當然不會。
Well, based on your reaction, it looks like I made the right choice. Isn't that right, Giuseppe?
從你的反應來看,我做了正確的選擇。對不對呀,朱塞佩(意大利名)?
Hey, hey...Listen, I-I have a little confession to make.
那個...聽著,我要跟你坦白件事。
Aw, is this your first time?
哎喲,這是你的第一次嗎?
No, I got you something for Valentine's Day, and I was too embarrassed to give it to you.
不是啦,我情人節給你買了份禮物,當時覺得太難為情沒敢送給你。
Well, why?
為什么?
Well, 'cause I got it at the dirty store.
因為我是從"色色"用品店里買的。
You went to the dirty store without me? !
你居然去色色用品店不帶我?!
In sunglasses and a hat after I parked two blocks away.
我特意戴了墨鏡和帽子,還把車停在兩條街外。
Well, get it! Get it for me! - Yeah? - Yeah.
拿來!快給我拿來!-真的想要嗎?-真的。
Okay, uh, well, I hope it's fun. I mean, it-it comes with paints, and-and it's kind of creative and artistic.
好吧,我希望會好玩。因為這玩意配有顏料,所以富有創造力和藝術性。
Okay, did you go to the dirty store or Michaels?
你是去了色色用品店還是手工用品店???
No, no. We cover ourselves in body paint, and then-then we get on this big canvas and do our thing.
不是。我們把人體彩繪顏料涂身上,然后在這張大畫布上"辦事"。
Whoa, that's kind of a big step for a guy who only recently agreed to take his socks off.
哇,對于一個最近剛愿意做愛時把襪子脫掉的男人來說,跨出了很大一步啊。
You're making fun of me. Forget it. -No! No, come on, I want to do it. - Really? - Yeah.
你在嘲笑我。算了吧。-不!來嘛,我想試試。-真的嗎?-對啊。
Let's you, me, and your very, very pale feet make some art. Hey, when you got back to this store, I want to go with you.
讓我和你,還有你那對白皙的腳丫子一起創造藝術吧。對了,你下次去那家店的時候,我想跟你一起去。
Okay, but it's a drive, the one I went to is in San Diego.
好啊,不過有點遠,我去的那家在圣地亞哥。(劇中主角住在美國加州的帕薩迪納)