Great news! Your bag was returned.
好消息!你們的行李還回來了。
Oh, thank God! It's okay, she's here! Ma's here.
感謝老天爺!好了,她在!媽在這。
Okay, thank you so much.
非常感謝你。
Ma? I'm sorry I didn't take you to the airport.
媽?對不起,我沒有送你去機場。
I just want you to know that I'll never forgive myself for being so selfish. And I promise to keep you close for the rest of my life.
希望你能知道,我永遠都不會原諒自己的自私行為。我保證有生之年都會把你留在身邊。
Oh, no. That thing's gonna end up in my bedroom.
親娘啊,這玩意要被擺到臥室了。
That's it! We're done with the questions.
沒有了!問題都答完了。
All that's left to do is stare into each other's eyes for four minutes without talking.
只剩下彼此凝視四分鐘不許說話。
Okay. Wait, hang on! Bladder check. We're good to go.
好。等一下!膀胱檢查。可以開始了。
You ready? -Yes.
準備?-好。
And begin.
現在開始。
This is kind of creepy.
這樣有點怪啊。
We're not supposed to talk during this part. - Sorry.
這段期間我們不應該說話。-對不起。
This is kind of creepy.
這樣有點怪啊。
Do you want to stop? I know you have trouble with eye contact.
想停嗎?我知道你不喜歡目光交流。
Well, you have a brown fleck in your right iris that looks like a Formula One race car.
你右眼虹膜上有個棕色小斑點,像一輛一級方程式賽車。
So...I'm just concentrating on that. Plus, it's easier around people that I'm comfortable with.
所以... 我就盯著它看好了。而且和處著舒服的人在一起已經簡單很多了。
Aw, sweetie, I'm comfortable around you, too.
親愛的,和你相處也很舒服。
Of course you are, I'm warm and soothing. I'm like a human bowl of tomato soup.
當然,我是如此溫暖的可人兒。簡直是一碗人形番茄湯。
I meant more like a little brother.
我是說把你當弟弟一樣看。
Oh. Well, I suppose I do think of you as a sister. And sometimes, a mother.
其實我真會把你當姐姐。有時候當媽媽。
It's getting creepy again.
感覺又變怪了。