Really? You always seem so confident.
真的嗎?你看起來一直很有自信啊。
Well, I'm not. And if I could read people's minds, life would be so much simpler.
其實我沒有。如果我能讀懂別人的心思,生活應該多么輕松愉快啊。
Well, now I wish I had the ability to make that stuff easier for you.
我現在希望我擁有能讓你輕松讀懂別人心思的能力了。
Thank you.
謝謝你。
Wow, I just felt this wave of affection for you.
哇哦,我剛剛心頭涌上一股對你強烈的感情。
You sure it's not too much Bible juice?
你確定不是喝多"圣經瓊漿"迷糊了嗎?
And the wave is gone.
那股感情迅速退去了。
Brains! Keep it down! We're working here.
我要吃大腦!-小聲點!我們這兒在工作呢。
Okay, we've got the cipher decoded!
我們破解了這個密碼!
How's it going with the globe?
地球儀搞定了嗎?
We used the coordinates to locate the cities.
我們用坐標確定了城市。
I'm putting the city names in the grid now. I'm sure that'll give us the code to the safe.
我正在把城市名填入表格。馬上就能得出安全屋的口令了。
Solve puzzle too fast! Slow down!
謎題解答太迅猛!慢一點!
Yup! Got the code.
好了!拿到口令了。
Just saying...no refund for finish early!
我就說一聲...你們玩得快也不退門票哦!
Sure you don't want to go home? When the bag's returned, they'll deliver it to us.
你真的不想回家嗎?等包裹找到了,他們會送到我們家的。
No, I'm not leaving without her.
不,找不到她我就不走。
All right, we'll wait.
好吧,我們慢慢等。
I could've driven her.
我本應該開車載她的。
What?
什么?
The day she left for Florida. She asked me to drive her to the airport. I-I was too busy. And...I made her take a cab. I was too busy.
她去佛羅里達的那天,她讓我載她去機場。我太忙了。于是...我讓她坐出租車去。我說自己太忙了。
There's no way you could've known. Be right back.
你也意想不到嘛。我過去一下。
Excuse me?
打擾一下?
Yes?
什么事?
You better find my husband's mother 'cause one way or another, we're walking out of this airport with a dead woman!
你最好找到我老公的媽媽。因為我們離開機場時,無論如何都要帶走一個死了的女人!