You're about to enter the lab of the late Dr. David Saltzberg.
你們即將進入已故大衛·薩爾茲伯格博士的實驗室。
While conducting studies on slowing the aging process, there was a catastrophic accident and he died. Or did he?
在進行延緩衰老過程的研究時出現了災難性事故,他不幸身亡。真死了嗎?(UCLA的天體物理學教授 《生活大爆炸》的科學顧問)
Ladies?
女士優先?
Are you being polite or scared?
你是出于禮貌還是膽小?
Yup.
是的。
Ah, what a room!
這房間厲害啦!
This is cool.
真酷。
So, how do we start?
我們該怎么開始?
We have to look for the clues hidden around the room.
我們要找出藏在這房間的線索。
Uh, wasn't there supposed to be a zombie? Okay, let's hope one of the clues is written on a pair of clean underwear.
這里不是應該有個僵尸嗎?好吧,希望其中一條線索是寫在一條干凈的褲衩上。
Mr. And Mrs. Wolowitz? As far as I can tell, your bag arrived in Los Angeles.
沃羅威茨夫婦?據我所知,你們的行李已經到達洛杉磯。
So, where is it?
那它在哪里?
I don't know, perhaps somebody took it off the carousel by mistake?
我不知道,可能有人不小心從行李轉盤上拿走了?
So, some stranger has my mom? Is that what you're telling me? My poor mother can be anywhere in Los Angeles right now?
所以某個陌生人把我媽帶走了?你是這個意思嗎?我可憐的母親現在可能在洛杉磯的任何地方?
I-I wish I was telling you that. Um...but the passenger could've gotten on an international flight.
我希望我是這個意思。但那名乘客也可能已經坐上國際航班飛走了。
Oh, okay, great! So, your entire job is to find lost luggage, and you've narrowed down the location of my mother to the planet Earth!
這下可好!所以你的工作是尋找丟失的行李,而你幫我把我母親的所在范圍縮小到整個地球!
I'm sorry! W-Would 500 frequent-flyer miles help? That could get you to Sacramento.
非常抱歉!送你們500英里飛行里程好嗎?可以讓你們飛到薩克拉門托哦。