I'm so sorry.
我很難過。
What can we do?
我們能做些什么嗎?
I don't know.
我不知道。
May I say something?
我能說句話嗎?
Not right now, Sheldon.
現在別說了,謝爾頓。
But I think it would be comforting. - Buddy...- No, it's okay. What?
但我覺得可以安慰到他。-兄弟...-不,沒事的。你想說什么?
When I lost my own father, I didn't have any friends to help me through it. You do.
當我的父親去世時,我沒有任何朋友陪我渡過那段時間。而你有。
I really thought he was gonna say, "let it go."
我真以為他會說"算了吧"。
Okay, thanks, Bernadette. Travel safe. Okay, bye. They booked a flight. They're heading to the airport now.
謝謝,伯納黛特。一路平安。好,再見。他們訂了機票,現在往機場走呢。
How's Howard holding up?
霍華德狀態怎么樣?
He's hanging in there.
他還撐得住。
How are you doing, Stuart?
你還好嗎,斯圖爾特?
Still can't believe she's gone. I mean, that woman took me in. If it wasn't for her, I-I would have been homeless.
還是不敢相信她居然走了。是這個女人收留了我。如果沒有她,我可能要露宿街頭了。
One of us would have taken you in.
我們中也肯定有人會收留你的。
Yeah, I don't recall any offers.
是嗎,我怎么沒想起來有誰說過。
But, you know, uh, I-I'm glad it worked out the way it did because I got to know this wonderful person.
但這樣也挺好,我很高興最后是她收留了我,因為我由此認識了一位善良的人。
Yeah. Mrs. Wolowitz was pretty special.
是啊。沃羅威茨夫人非常特別。
When I first moved to America, Howard was my only friend. She made me feel so welcome in her home.
我剛搬到美國時,霍華德是我唯一的朋友,每次我去她家,她都非常歡迎我。