Thank you.
謝謝。
Wow, the store looks great.
這商店太棒了。
So you guys were testing us both? What is the matter with you?
你們對我倆都做測試了嗎?你們腦子有啥毛病啊?
Eh, what's the matter with them is they think they're so smart they don't care if they hurt other people's feelings.
他們的毛病就是他們覺得自己聰明到冒煙了,根本不在乎會傷到別人的感情。
Sounds like us. - That's not true.
好像是這么回事。-完全不是這么回事。
I still don't understand why you're upset. You solved every puzzle faster than all of the chimps.
我還是沒理解你們為什么生氣。你們每道題都解的比黑猩猩快。
Well, except Barnabas, but he was on Adderall.
除了比巴納巴斯慢,但他吃著藥呢。
I'm sorry, but it's making me crazy.
對不起,可是逼得我快瘋了。
Can you please just let it go?
你能不能就這么算了吧?
Oh, I can help you with that. Imagine you're holding an ordinary pen.
這事我能幫忙。想象你手里握著一支普通的筆。
While your favorite pen is safe and secure in your pocket.
而你最喜歡地筆好好的放在口袋里。
Hold that thought. Hello?
等會再說。你好?
How can I make this up to you?
要怎么才能彌補?
The answer's in this puzzle box. Let's see if you can open it.
答案就在這個機關盒里。看看你能不能打開它呢。
You could have at least warned him about the furniture.
你就不能先提醒他一下家具的事嗎。
That's what I said when we moved it.
我們搬的時候我就是這么說的。
You helped him? !
你還幫著搬了?!
No, Stuart picked out those throw pillows all on his own.
沒有,抱枕都是斯圖爾特自己搬的哦。
Hey, you okay?
你沒事吧?
Uh, no.
有事。
What's wrong?
怎么了?
My mom died.
我母親去世了。(為霍華德母親配音的演員已在2014年11月11日去世了)
What?
什么?
That was my aunt. Ma took a nap. She never woke up.
是我姨媽打來的。媽媽小睡了一會,但她再也沒醒過來。
Oh, my God, Howie.
天啊,華仔。