Oh, yeah, I get it, you think I'm Nathan Fillion, but I'm not. So if you don't mind, I would just love to eat my lunch.
我懂了,你們以為我是內森·菲利安,可我不是。你們要是不介意,我想繼續吃午飯了。(知名男演員,曾出演《螢火蟲》、《靈書妙探》)
Come on. Sorry to bother you.
走吧。很抱歉打擾您了。
Don't know why he's so grumpy. I got mistaken for that guy in Life of Pi once, and I'm still floating.
真不懂他脾氣怎么這么差。上次有人誤以為我演了《少年派》,我到現在還飄飄然呢。(該電影男主角是另一位印度演員)
Sheldon, it's me.
謝爾頓,是我。
Oh, hey. D-Did you see that? I-I figured out how to open the door all by myself.
你好。你看到了嗎?我自己找出了開門的方法。
Maybe I'll fling some feces around my cage to celebrate.
我是不是該在籠子里扔糞慶祝啊。
What are you talking about? - I know you've been giving me secret puzzle tests.
你在說什么?-我知道你秘密拿我做實驗。
Sheldon, open the door.
謝爾頓,開門。
I can't. I'm naked.
我不能開。我光著呢。
I just saw you.
我剛看到你了。
Hang on.
等一下。
Open the door now.
現在開門。
Oh! Hey! -Pull up your pants!
你干嘛呢!-把褲子穿上!
It's not a big deal. I run tests like this on undergrads all the time.
這沒什么大不了的。我本科的時候經常做這種實驗。
If you fill out some paperwork at the university, I can get you $5.
如果你在大學里填寫一些問卷,我可以給你五塊錢。
I don't want $5. I want my dignity.
誰稀罕你的五塊錢。我要的是尊嚴。
So what are we talking, like, ten bucks?
那你到底要多少,十塊嗎?
Thank you. - Thanks.
謝謝。-謝謝。
Sorry again.
再次抱歉。
No problem.
沒關系。
A-Are you sure you're not him? Uh, you can tell us. We're scientists, not crazy fanboys.
你確定你不是他嗎?你可以告訴我們的。我們是科學家,不是什么狂熱粉。