All right, fine. I'm him.
好吧。我就是他。
And you're eating alone at a deli. I don't buy it, you're not him.
結果你自己一個人在熟食店吃飯嗎。我不信,你不是他。
I just wanted to eat my lunch in peace. But I really am him.
我就想安靜地吃個午飯。不過我確實是他。
And thank you very much for being a fan. If you want, uh, let's take a picture.
多謝你們能成為我的粉絲。你們要是想,可以跟我合照。
That would be great. - Great. - Yeah, thank you. - You bet.
那太好了。-好啊。-謝謝。-當然。
Wait, hang on. If you're really Nathan Fillion, what's the line from Firefly about your bonnet?
等等。如果你真的是內森·菲利安,《螢火蟲》里關于你帽子那句臺詞是什么?
I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you.
以我美麗的花帽子起誓,我要了結了你。
That's it, that's the line.
沒錯,就是這句。
Although...I knew the line, doesn't make me Nathan Fillion.
不過...我也知道臺詞,但我也不是內森·菲利安啊。
Do you want the picture or not?
你到底想不想拍照了?
I want a picture with Nathan Fillion.
我想和內森·菲利安拍照。
How about a picture with a guy who looks like Nathan Fillion but a little more annoyed than Nathan Fillion usually is?
跟一個長的像內森·菲利安、 但是要比平時的內森·菲利安更暴走一點的人呢?
What do you think?
你怎么想?
Eh, it's good enough for Facebook.
放臉書上是夠了。
I can't believe they did that.
不敢相信他們居然那么做。
I know, it's so insulting. At one point, they had me figure out how to get a banana out of a puzzle box.
我知道,太侮辱人了。有一次,他們還讓我把香蕉從一個機關盒里拿出來。
Wait, Sheldon gave me a banana in a box. He was testing me, too.
等等,謝爾頓也給過我香蕉盒。他也在測試我。
Unbelievable.
難以置信。
And how could a chimp even solve that? That was impossible.
而且黑猩猩怎么可能打開嘛?根本不可能。
Really? You couldn't get it out?
真的嗎?你沒拿出來嗎?