Just out of curiosity, Penny, if this experiment does make us fall in love, would you drive me to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin for Gary Con?
佩妮,我就好奇,如果這個實驗真讓我們墜入了愛河?你會愿意載我去威斯康星州的日內瓦湖城參加加里大會嗎?
It's the only convention celebrating the life and work of Gary Gygax, the co-creator of Dungeons and Dragons.
這是唯一一個慶祝加里·吉蓋克斯的一生與成就的大會。他是《龍與地下城》(桌游)的創始者之一。
You know what? I can honestly say if we fall in love, not only will I drive you there, I will buy you all the dragon T-shirts you want.
其實呢,我誠心告訴你。如果我們愛上對方,我不止會載你去那里,我還會買所有你想要的龍T恤給你。
Okay, babe, let's do this.
來吧,寶貝兒,咱們來吧。
You guys are really being calm about Penny and Sheldon doing this thing. If it were me, I-I'd be a little nervous.
你們真的能這么冷靜面對佩妮與謝爾頓做這個實驗的事嗎?如果我是你們,我就會有點緊張。
Why?
為什么?
Well, even if the study's nonsense, I-I don't believe in tempting fate.
就算那研究只是胡扯,我這個人還是不敢拼人品。
Same reason I wouldn't use a Ouija board, or pick a fight with an Asian guy.
所以我也不愿意用碟仙板,或者招惹亞洲人。
Well, he probably doesn't know karate, but...why risk it?
雖然他應該不會空手道,但是...干嘛冒險呢?
I think we're safe.
我想我們沒啥好擔心的。
Well, that's what the bullies at Bruce Lee's high school thought. And then, bam! Karate.
李小龍高中里的小混混也是這么想啊。結果咧,哇噠!空手道。
Well, are we just gonna sit here while they do the experiment?
我們就干坐在這里等他們做完實驗嗎?
The two of us could do it.
我跟你也可以做啊。
Yeah, sure, that might be fun.
行啊,應該挺好玩的。
What's the first question?
第一個問題是什么?
Hang on. Okay. "Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?"
稍等。好的。"如果可以跟世上任何人共進晚餐,你會選擇誰呢?"
I can honestly say Penny.
我真心會選佩妮。
Then I choose a janitor. 'Cause I'm about to throw up.
那我會選清潔工,因為我要吐了。
I'm in love. Let's do something else.
我戀愛了。來做點別的吧。
Ooh, uh, Emily gets off work soon. Why don't the four of us go out?
艾米麗快下班了。我們四個人可以一起出去玩啊?
Okay. - Sounds good.
行啊。-聽起來不錯。
Should we call Howard and Bernadette?
我們要打電話問問霍華德跟伯納黛特嗎?
I don't know what time their plane gets in, but let me, let me shoot them a text.
我不知道他們什么時候下機,不過我發條短信問問看吧。
Did he say anything about the funeral?
他有說葬禮怎么樣嗎?