I'm sorry you had to see that.
抱歉讓你看到了這一幕。
I'm sorry I didn't have a camera.
我只遺憾我手邊沒相機。
Why would she do this to me?
她為什么要這么對我呢?
Well, I'm sure she didn't upset you on purpose.
我想她不是故意要惹你生氣。
Besides, aren't you the one who says there's nothing more important than the advancement of science?
而且你不是總說,沒有什么是比讓科學進步更重要的嗎?
No, I said there's nothing more important than me advancing science.
我說的是,沒有什么比"我"讓科學進步更重要的。
All right, well, if I'm understanding this right, and all she did was help out another scientist, I'm thinking you might have to let this one go.
好吧,如果我沒理解錯,而她也真的只是幫忙了別的科學家,我覺得你對這件事應該就算了吧。
Ugh, "Let it go." I have heard that my whole life.
"算了吧",這句話我聽了一輩子了。
Every time something upsets me somebody says, "Let it go," you know, like it's my fault, and it's not okay to feel the way I feel.
每次我有事情不開心,就有人讓我"算了吧"。說得好像都是我的問題,我有不高興的情緒是不對的。
I don't know what to tell you. I mean, why don't you talk to her?
我不知道該說什么了。你何不跟她談談呢?

Is that all you have? Shopworn tidbits like "talk to her" and "let it go"? Gee, Penny, life's giving me lemons. What should I do?
你就這點招嗎?"跟她談"和"算了吧",這種陳腔濫調的方法招數?佩妮,生活給了我又酸又苦的檸檬。我該怎么辦?
Well, you could shove them somewhere.
你可以找個"地方"塞進去呀。
Okay, now you're getting creative.
好吧,現在你會發散思維了。
Thanks again for your help.
再次感謝你們來幫忙。
No problem. - Our pleasure.
不用謝。-別客氣。
The place really looks great.
這地方看起來真棒。
Yeah, you should have burned it down years ago.
是啊,你應該早幾年放火燒掉的。
I keep telling you I didn't burn it down.
我再三地告訴你們,不是我故意燒掉的。
We know, we know, because burning something down for the insurance money is a "crime."
我們知道,因為為了騙保險金而故意縱火叫"犯罪"。
Stuart, this place looks amazing.
斯爾圖特,這地方簡直煥然一新呀。
Thanks.
謝謝。
You really did a nice job.
看得出來你很用心。
And thank you for putting up with me staying at your mom's through all this. I-I couldn't have done it otherwise.
謝謝你在這整段過程中容忍我住在你媽家里。否則我也不能重開這家店。
I appreciate that, and I'm glad you were able to...Is that my mother's furniture?
別說客套話了,我很高興你能...那是我媽的家具嗎?