Okay, Ma. Say hi to Aunt Gladys. Yeah, I love you, too. Bye.
好的,媽。替我跟格萊蒂斯阿姨問好。我也愛你。再見。
Your mom having fun in Florida?
你媽媽在佛羅里達玩得開心嗎?
Mmm, she loves it. She finally found a place where everyone talks about how sweaty they are.
她很喜歡那里。她終于找到個春暖花開、大家都在討論流了多少汗的地方。
Anyway, she wants us to go to the house and check in on Stuart because he might be "lonely."
總之,她是想我們回她家去看看斯圖爾特會不會太"孤單"。
She's just being nice.
她只是人很好嘛。
Well, I'm her son, how come she doesn't send someone to check on me if I'm lonely?
我是他寶貝兒子,她怎么就不找人來看看我孤不孤單?
Because you have a wife.
因為你有個老婆。
Yeah, well, sometimes you work late.
是沒錯,可是有時候你下班好晚。

I know you don't like Stuart being in the house, but the store's about to reopen, I'm sure he'll get back on his feet.
我知道你不喜歡斯圖爾特賴在你家,但他的店馬上要重新開張了,我相信他很快又能自食其力。
That would be great. I'd love for things between me and Mom to get back to normal.
那就太好了。我也非常想跟我媽的關系回到正常。
Well, normal's a strong word, but sure.
"正常"這詞有點言過其實,但你說是就是吧。
Hey.
好啊。
Hello...
好...
You okay?
你還好吧?
If I was okay, I would've said "Hello" and not the much more ominous "Hello."
如果我還好,我會說 "好!"而不是語氣很衰的"好..."
What's going on?
怎么啦?
I'm mad at Amy.
我在生艾米的氣。
Did she leave pit stains in your favorite crop top, too?
她也在你最愛的露臍背心上留下腋下汗漬了嗎?
No. She helped Barry Kripke make an advancement in string theory.
沒有。她幫巴里·克里普奇在線理論上做出突破。
Oh, that sounds like a good thing.
聽起來挺好的啊。
Well, it would be, except that I left string theory, because I decided it was a dead end.
按理來說是??墒俏乙呀洸谎芯肯依碚摿?,因為我覺得那是條死路。
Yeah, she went behind my back to help someone else to prove me wrong. My rival, no less.
而她背著我幫別人證明我錯了。而且那人還是我的宿敵。