You know, some people try visualization.
有些人會嘗試運用觀想術。
How does that work?
那要怎么做?
Okay, imagine your problems are a pen.
好,想像你的問題是一支筆。
Okay.
好的。
Now imagine you're holding that pen.
現在想象你握著那支筆。
Okay.
好的。
Now open your hand and let it go.
現在松開手,讓筆掉下來(算了吧)。
But I just got this pen. It's got my initials on it and everything. Look.
可我才拿到這支筆。上面有我名字的首字母縮寫呢。你看。
Sheldon, this isn't that hard.
謝爾頓,這沒有那么難。
I may have a better way that you can teach me.
我或許有個讓你教我的更好辦法。
How?
怎么做?
What if I told you that over the past few months Amy has secretly been giving you little puzzles to test your intelligence against chimpanzees in her lab?
如果我告訴你,在過去幾個月里,艾米在暗中悄悄讓你做一些智力小難題,就為了對比你和她實驗室黑猩猩誰更聰明呢?
What? She didn't give me any puzzles.
什么?她才沒讓我解決什么小難題呢。
Are you sure?
你確定嗎?
Boy, I just can't seem to get these scissors back together. Can you do it?
天啊,我把剪刀弄成兩半裝不回來了。你能幫個忙嗎?
Darn it. There's something in my eye, and I need to sort these coins by size. Can you help?
糟糕。我的眼睛進東西了,我得把這些硬幣按大小分類。你能幫個忙嗎?
Penny? I really want to eat this banana, but it's stuck inside this bamboo puzzle box.
佩妮?我超級想吃香蕉,但它被卡在這個竹子機關箱了。
Son of a bitch!
那個科學婊!
Okay, that's great. Now, let it go.
太好了?,F在想,算了吧。