Good to see you again, Mr. Stephen-Hawking-Liked-Our-Paper.
再見到你很高興,史蒂芬·霍金喜歡我們的論文先生。
And you as well, Mr. Our-Premise-Is-Intriguing.
彼此彼此,我們的假設很有趣先生。
How do you do, Mr. I'll- Admit-That's-Pretty-Cool?
你好啊,我承認這事兒挺酷先生?
Yeah, you keep setting me up for failure.
好,你一直讓我感覺很失敗。
With a heavy heart, Amelia stood before the newly repaired time machine. She regretted giving Cooper the part he needed.
帶著沉重的心情,艾米莉亞站在剛修好的時間機器前。她后悔把庫珀需要的部分給他了。
Because she wanted him to give her the part she needed.
因為她想的是他能交出她需要的那"部分"。
Okay, that's enough.
行了,夠了。
What? No! I really want to know what happens, and Bernadette really, really, really wants to know what happens.
怎么了?不要啊!我真的很想知道后來怎么了...還有伯納黛特真滴、 真滴、 真滴想知道后來怎么了嘛。
You're just making fun of me.
你們就是在拿我取樂。
I was just kidding. I'm sorry. And the story's really good!
我剛剛是在開玩笑的。抱歉。這個故事寫得真的很好!
No, it is! Does he stay? Do they kiss? Does she find out about Montana?
就是啊!他有沒有留下?他們接吻了嗎?她最后知道蒙大拿的事了嗎?
Please?
拜托?
Fine. As Cooper prepared to depart, Tears filled Amelia's eyes. he took her hand in his and said, 'I can't stay, but I will never forget you.'
好吧。"在庫珀準備起飛時,淚水溢滿了艾米莉亞的眼睛。他拉起她的手說,'我不能留下來,但我永遠都不會忘記你的。'
He brushed his fingers against her cheek, then quickly stepped into the machine.
他的手指輕輕撫過她的臉頰,然后快步地走入機器。
'Please don't go,' she whispered. But it was too late. The engine hummed to life.
'請不要離開,' 她呢喃道。但一切都已經太晚了。引擎呼嘯著啟動了。
But they didn't even kiss.
但他們還沒有接過吻啊。
She turned away, wiping her eyes. She couldn't bear to watch her one chance at true love disappear forever.
她轉過身去,抹掉眼中的淚水。她無法忍受眼睜睜看著自己的一生所愛永遠地消失離開。
Then...she felt a strong hand on her shoulder spin her around. it was Cooper.
然后...她感到一只強壯的手搭在自己的肩頭,將她扳回身去。是庫珀。
Yes!
太棒了!
'What about the future?' asked Amelia. He looked deeply into her eyes and whispered, 'There is no future without you.'
'未來怎么辦?' 艾米莉亞問道。他深深地注視著她的雙眸,輕聲說,'沒有你就沒有未來。'
He pulled her in close. She began to tremble all over.
他一把將她拉近。她的身體開始顫抖。
She felt his warm breath...- You will not believe what Stephen Hawking just said. - Get out! - Not now!
能感受到他溫暖的呼吸..."-你們肯定不信剛剛史蒂芬·霍金說什么了。-滾!-出去!