I'm so sick of people being mean on the Internet.
我受夠了人們在網上總是那么毒舌。
Well, I think the anonymity makes everyone feel like they can say things they'd never say to your face.
我覺得匿名使得人們以為可以亂說那些當面說不出口的話了。
Interesting. I can't think of a single thing I wouldn't say to someone's face.
有意思。我想不出有什么話是我不能當面說出口的。
Never noticed that about you.
這點我們還真"沒注意到"呢。
You know what? A-At least you guys did something. You know, you-you had a theory, you wrote a paper, you made an actual contribution.
知道嗎?至少你們做出了成果。你們想到了這個理論,寫出了論文,切切實實地作出了貢獻。
All guys like this do is just stand on other people's work.
做那種的事的人只會對別人的作品指指點點。
He's right. I say we call this person back. We've got no reason to hide.
他說得對。要不我們給他打回去。我們又用不著躲躲藏藏的。
All right, do it. Call him. Let's find out what this loser's ever accomplished.
沒錯,去吧。打給他。看看這個傻瓜有過什么成就。
Click it with me. One, two, three...- Click. - Click.
和我一起點擊。一 二 三...-點。-擊。
Well, hello there.
哎呦,你們好啊。
Professor Hawking?
霍金教授?
Oh, brother, you should see the look on your faces.
哥們兒,照鏡子瞅瞅你那什么表情啊。
You really didn't like our paper?
你真不喜歡我們的論文嗎?
I like your paper very much. The premise is intriguing.
我非常喜歡你們的論文。這個假設很有趣。
Then why are you attacking us?
那你為什么還要攻擊我們?
If you were sitting in a chair for 40 years, you'd get bored, too.
如果你在椅子里被困了四十年,你也會覺得無聊的。
Anyway, got to go. I promised to help the neighbor kid with his math homework. Ciao.
總之,我得走了。答應給鄰居家小孩補數學課。回見。
Stephen Hawking liked our paper. Said the premise is intriguing.
史蒂芬·霍金喜歡我們的論文。說這個假設很有趣。