You know, there was a time when I was alone and had no friends. I'm starting to miss that.
曾經我很孤獨,沒有朋友。我開始想念那種時光了。
He still hasn't responded. What's taking him so long?
他還是沒回復。他怎么這么慢?
Do you really want him to write back?
你真的想要他回復嗎?
Yeah, I do. No matter how he responds, I am going to destroy him with a picture of a bored cat saying, "Oh, really?"
是的。無論他回復什么,我都打算用一只一臉不屑的貓說"哦,真的喵?"的圖來羞辱他。
Me-wow.
干得喵。
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I've, uh, created some other user accounts so I can post positive comments about their paper.
我注冊了一些小號,這樣可以贊美他們的論文。
This wee li'l bairn of a theory nearly blew my kilt off?
這年輕人的理論險些把我的蘇格蘭短裙驚落了?
No. You have to read it how Dr. Angus McDoogal of the University of Edinburgh would.
不,你應該像愛丁堡大學的安格斯·麥克多戈爾博士那樣讀。
This wee li'l bairn of a theory nearly blew me kilt off.
這小孩家家的理論差點把我的蘇格蘭短裙都嚇掉了呦。
He wrote back! Cooper and Hofstadter resorting to juvenile attempts at humor Is proof they have nothing to back up their ridiculous paper.
他回復了!庫霍氏求助于幼稚的玩笑話,證明了他們沒有可支持他們可笑論文的東西。
It should come as no surprise. Given they work at Cal Tech, essentially a technical school, where even the physicists are basically engineers.
這也不足為奇,考慮到他們所在的加州理工,本質上是技術學院,那里的物理學家從根本上來說就只是工程師。
"Engineers"! Do you know how insulting that is?
"工程師"!知道這有多侮辱人嗎?
Yes.
知道。
Guys, this person's just going out of their way to get a rise out of you.
各位,這家伙只是想盡辦法來激怒你們。
Yeah, but it's still so aggravating.
沒錯,但還是氣死人。
Yeah, well, all the other comments said really nice things. Focus on those.
其它的評論都是正面的溢美之詞。看那些就行了。
Yeah. Dr. Dmitri Plancovik of Moscow University said, "Dis paper great. I love it more than 'wodka."
沒錯。莫斯科大學的迪米崔·普蘭克維克博士說:"論文杠杠的。我稀罕它,比伏特加還夠勁兒。"