Chandler: You know what? It seems like all of the sudden, so much's happening.
你感覺得到嗎?突然間發生了這么多事。
Joey: I know. Ross is getting married.
我知道,羅斯要結婚了。
Chandler: Phoebe is, making people.
菲比正在創造新生命。
Joey: Everybody's doing stuff!
每個人好像都有事情做。
Chandler: And we just sit here. I mean if I die the only way people would even know I was here, would be by the ass print on this chair!
可我們卻只是坐在這兒!如果我死了,恐怕人們只有從椅子上的屁股印里知道我做了些什么!
Joey: What're we doing?
我們要干嘛?
Chandler: Wasting our lives.
浪費青春。
Joey: I meant for lunch.
我是說午餐吃什么。
Chandler: Look, we have to do something. Ok? Something huge!
所以,我們要找點事做,一些有意義的事情!
Joey: We could climb Mt. Everest!
我們可以攀登珠穆朗瑪峰。
Chandler: No-no, not something stupid, something huge.
不,我們要做有意義的事情,不是愚蠢的事情。
Joey: No-no-no-no-no, I saw an ad for this video, people climb that thing everyday! We could totally do that!
不,不,不,我們當然可以做,我看一個廣告說每天都有人做這樣的事情。
Chandler: Why not? ! I mean it's just, it's just climbing! It's just, it's just steep!
為什么不?我們就做這個,不過是些峭壁罷了!
Joey: Yeah!
是啊!
Chandler: We're going to Everest! Ok, it would be nice to leave an ass print on Everest!
我們去攀登珠穆朗瑪峰,并且在上面坐出我們的屁股印!
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: What-what's up?
在干什么?
Joey: We're gonna climb Mt. Everest!
我們準備去攀登珠穆朗瑪峰!
Chandler: Yeah baby!
是的!
Phoebe: Really? ! I looked into that. Yeah, but, I mean it costs like $60,000 and you know you could die. And, and you would die!
真的嗎?但你知道嗎?這要花費6萬美元和面臨生命危險。你會死在那里!
Chandler: Yeah, well...
好,那么......
Joey: We can get that Everest video you know.
那我們去看攀登珠穆朗瑪峰的錄影帶吧。
Chandler: Yeah, we could do that without, you know risking our lives at all!
嗯,而且我們那樣做的話就不會冒生命危險了。
Joey: And while we're down at the video store, you know what else we could rent? Die Hard!
當我們去租這個錄影帶的時候,你知道我們還可以租到什么?虎膽龍威!
Oh, you know what? I just remembered, that Everest thing is only available through mail order.
哦,我想起來了,珠穆朗瑪峰的錄影帶只能郵件訂閱。
Chandler: Oh, well...
好吧。
Phoebe: So you guys'll stay here and hang out with me?
所以你們決定待在這兒陪我。
Chandler: Yeah.
是的。
Joey: Yeah. Yeah.
是,是。
Chandler: But I'll tell you something. One of these days we're gonna get off our butts and rent Die Hard again!
但我要告訴你,總有一天我們要做些大事,還要再看一遍虎膽龍威!
Joey: Yeah we are!
是的,我們一定會。
Ross: Wow! That was fast. It usually takes me two hours to get Ben to go down for his nap.
真快,我通常要花2小時才能讓班乖乖睡覺。
Emily: Such a little sweetheart. Do you know what he just said?
他好可愛,你知道他剛才說什么?
Ross: What?
什么?
Emily: Good night, mommy.
媽咪,晚安。
Ross: Oh, yeah, that's 'cause he has got lots of mommies. Yeah, in fact, it's kinda become his word for "woman".
因為他有很多媽咪,那算是他對女人的通稱。
Emily: So what did we decide? Does your uncle Nathan get an invite or not?
你是怎么想的,我們要不要邀請你的內森叔叔?
Ross: Ohh, God, nobody likes him, and he's so cheap, I mean he'd never fly to London in a million years. Yeah, invite him. Hey, did I do these neat enough?
哦!沒有人喜歡內森叔叔,他永遠都不會有錢到倫敦參加婚禮的。所以我們邀請他。看我這些寫的怎么樣?
Emily: Yeah, they're fine.
嗯,不錯。
Ross: Yeah?
是嗎?
Emily: If anyone asks, we'll say that Ben addressed them. Oh! So you invited Rachel then?
如果有人問是誰寫的,我們就說是本寫的。哦!你邀請瑞秋了?
Ross: Sure. Why not?
當然。有什么問題?
Emily: Really?
真的?
Ross: Yeah?
怎么?
Emily: Oh, I don't think I'd be comfortable having any of my old lovers there.
我認為婚禮的時候如果你以前的女朋友也在場,會有些不合適吧。
Ross: Wait-wait-wait, do you, do you think, maybe we shouldn't invite her?
等一下。你認為我們不應該邀請瑞秋?
Emily: Oh, no-no, Ross, you know I absolutely adore Rachel, it's just that, well I thought it might be way awkward for you.
不,我也非常喜歡瑞秋,只是我覺得那會使你有些尷尬。
But it's absolutely your decision. More tea?
但這是你的決定,我沒有意見。再來杯茶嗎?
Ross: Yeah sure.
是的,再來一杯。
Emily: Earl Grey?
你還好嗎?
Ross: Huh? Yeah, fine, invite whoever you want.
額?我沒事,你想請誰就請誰吧。
Ross: I don't want to be single, ok? I just, I just- I just wanna be married again!
我不想一個人生活,我想,想快點再結婚。
Chandler: And I, just want a million dollars!
那,我想要一百萬美元。
Monica: Rachel? !
瑞秋?!
Rachel: Oh God Monica, hi! Thank god...
哦,莫尼卡是你!
Monica: Ok, everybody, this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor. This is everybody, this is Chandler, and-and Phoebe, and Joey, and- you remember my brother Ross?
好,各位,這是瑞秋,另一位在林肯中學生存下來的人。這是我的朋友,錢德勒,菲比,喬伊,你還記得我哥哥羅斯嗎?
Rachel: Sure!
當然記得!
Ross: Hi.
你好。
Ross: You know you probably didn't know this, but back in high school, I had a, um, major crush on you.
你也許不知道,在中學的時候,我曾經非常的對你著迷。我知道。你知道!我以為你僅僅當我是莫尼卡令人討厭的哥哥。
Rachel: I knew.
我知道。
Ross: You did! Oh...I always figured you just thought I was Monica's geeky older brother.
我以為你只當我是莫妮卡的怪胎哥哥。
Rachel: I did.
沒錯。
Ross: Oh. Listen, do you think- and try not to let my intense vulnerability become any kind of a factor here- but do you think it would be ok if I asked you out? Sometime? Maybe?
哦。拋開別的不談,如果我約你出去,你不會感到意外吧?
Rachel: Yeah, maybe...
或許會。
Ross: Ok...ok, maybe I will...
好,或許我會約。
Ross: See, I see uh...big passion in your future.
我相信有更好的愛情等著你。
Rachel: Really?
真的嗎?
Ross: I do.
當然。
Rachel: Oh, Ross, you're so great.
羅斯,你太好了。
Joey: It's never gonna happen.
想都不要想!
Ross: Ok, I have a question. Well, actually, it's not so much a question as more of a general wondering...ment.
我有一個問題,事實上并不是一個大問題。好,已經很長時間了,我想......
Rachel: OK.
好。
Ross: OK. Huhh. Umm, well for a while now, I've been wanting to, um...
我想......
Rachel: Oh! !! !
哦!!
Ross: Yes, yes, that's right...
是的,是的,就是那個。
Rachel: Oh, look at the little cat over there!
看看那只可愛的小貓。
Ross: What? Ow!
什么?
Monica, Joey, and Phoebe: [Singing] I'm on top of the world, looking down on creation and the only explanation...
世界的頂端,俯瞰萬物我唯一能找到的解釋......
Rachel: All right, listen, missy. If you want this cart, you're gonna have to take me with it!
聽著,女士,如要你想要這個手推車,你就連我一起推著吧!
Rachel: Yes! Did you see that?
你看到了嗎?
Ross: You were incredible! A brand new woman, ladies and gentlemen.
你真難以置信!女士們,先生們,全新的瑞秋誕生了。
Rachel: Thank you, I could not have done this without you.
沒有你的我是辦不到的。
Ross: Ok, um, uh, more clothes in the dryer? I'm fine, I'm fine.
我要看看烘干機里還有沒有衣服?我很好,我很好。
Ross: You had no right to tell me you ever had feelings for me.
你甚至沒有權利告訴我你喜歡我。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: I was doing great with Julie before I found out about you.
因為我和茱麗相處的很好。
Rachel: Hey, I was doing great before I found out about you. You think it's easy for me to see you with Julie?
沒有這感覺之前我也過的很好。你認為看到你和茱麗在一起我心里好受嗎?
Ross: The point is I...I don't need this right now, OK. It, it's too late, I'm with somebody else, I'm happy. This ship has sailed.
問題是我現在不能接受你了,太晚了,我現在和茱麗在一起,我們很快樂。
Rachel: Alright, fine, you go ahead and you do that, alright Ross.
那好,繼續你快樂的愛情吧。
Ross: Fine.
好的。
Rachel: I don't need your stupid ship.
我也不需要你的憐憫。
Ross: Good.
好。
Rachel: Good.
好。
Rachel: Ross do you realise this is the first time in my life I'm doing something I actually care about?
你有沒有意識到,這是我這一生第一份重要的工作。
This is the first time in my life I'm doing something that I'm actually good at? I mean. if you don't get that...
這也是我這一生第一份我自己喜歡的工作,如果你不明白的話......
Ross: No hey, I get that, ok? I get that big time. And I'm happy for you, but I'm tired of having a relationship with your answering machine!
不,我明白。我有過這樣的經歷,我也為你高興,但我厭倦了你的工作疏遠我們的關系。
Ok, I don't know what to do anymore.
我不知道怎么做好?
Rachel: Well neither do I!
你要我怎么樣!
Ross: Is this about Mark?
這一切和馬克有關嗎?
Rachel: Oh my God.
我的天哪。
Ross: Ok, it's not, it's not.
好,那么就是和他無關了。
Rachel: Oh my God. I cannot keep having this same fight, over and over again, Ross. No, you're, you're, you're making this too hard.
天哪,我們不能一次次的因為這個吵架,羅斯你太過分了!
Ross: Oh I'm, I'm making this too hard. Ok, what do you want me to do.
我過分?你要我怎么做才不過分!
Rachel: I don't know, I don't know. Look, Urrrgh! Maybe we should just take a break.
我不知道,也許,也許我應該分手。
Ross: You're right. Let's ah, let's take a break, let's cool off, ok, let's get some frozen yogart or something...
好,這樣才對,和馬克分手,我們都冷靜下來,讓事態平靜......
Rachel: No. A break from us.
不,是我們分手。
Chloe: Do I know why we're rushing?
我們為什么要這么急?
Ross: Yeah, you know the ah, the girlfriend I told you about last night? Well it turns out she ah, she wants to get back together with me. Oh, I found it! !
你還記得昨晚我告訴你我女朋友的事嗎?現在情況有了改變,也許她愿意和我和好了。我找到了。
Chloe: That's so great for you guys!
這太好了!
Ross: Yeah!
是啊!
Chloe: Good luck with your girlfriend.
希望你和你女朋友和好。
Ross: Oh, thank you. Hey, hey. Rachel! !!
謝謝你。嗨,嗨,瑞秋!!!!
Rachel: Hi. Ohhh, you got my message.
嗨,你看到我給你留的信了?
Ross: Yeah, oh hey, you are right on time.
是的,你非常的準時。
Rachel: So, what do you say? Can I be your girlfriend again?
你現在怎么樣想,我們可以和好嗎?
Ross: Yes, you can, very much.
當然,我們和好了。
Ross: Ahhhh! !
哈哈!!
Rachel: I want you to leave! Get outta here!
我要你離開這里!
Ross: No! !
不!
Rachel: Just get out! Now! !
走!現在!
Ross: No! ! No! ! I wanna stay. I wanna talk about this.
不,我不會走,我要和你談談。
Rachel: Ok! All right! How was she?
既然你要談,那么她是個怎么的女孩?
Chandler: Uh-oh.
呃。
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel: Was she good?
她厲害嗎?
Joey: Don't answer that.
不要回答。
Rachel: Come on Ross! You said you wanted to talk about it, let's talk about it! ! How was she?
你說你要和我談談,我們就從這個談起,她是個怎么的女孩?
Ross: She was...
她......
Joey: Awful! She was horrible!
糟糕透了。
Chandler: She was not good. Not good.
她不好。
Joey: She was nothing compared to you.
她沒法和你比。
Ross: She, she was different.
她和你不同。
Joey: Ewwwww!
噢!
Chandler: Uh-oh.
完了。
Rachel: Good different?
比我好?
Ross: Nobody likes change. I-
我不喜歡這樣比較。
Ross: What? Ok, ok, ok, ok.
什么?好好好。
Rachel:...the way you owned up to everything, it just showed me how much you've grown. You know?
當你承認那些事是你不對,就證明你不會再犯同樣的錯誤了。
I mean my mom never thought this would work out. She was all, "Once a cheater, always a cheater."
但我媽媽從不這樣想,她總是說:只要犯了一次,就會再犯第二次。
Ooh, I just wish we hadn't lost those four months, but if time was what you needed just to gain a little perspective...
真希望我們沒有浪費這四個月,但如果這些時間能讓你認識到自己的錯誤的話......
Ross: WE WERE ON A BREAK! !! !! !!
那是因為我們分手了!!!!!!
Rachel: You seem to really like her.
你看起來真的喜歡她。
Ross: Yeah, but what am I gonna do, I mean we-we both agreed it was gonna be a two-week, thing, you know no commitment.
也許我真的喜歡她,但我們事先說好只做兩個星期的朋友,沒人會為這段感情負責。
Rachel: Ross, that girl just spent the entire evening talking to your friends, asking to hear stories about you,
羅斯,她整晚都在向你的朋友打聽你的事情。
looking through Monica's photo albums, I mean you don't do that if you're just in it for two weeks.
看你和莫尼卡的影集,你還認為這僅僅是因為你們這段兩個星期的感情?
Ross: You think?
你認為?
Rachel: You've got like 14 hours, until she has to be at the airport, and you're sitting here in the hallway with a 28-year-old cheerleader with a fat lip.
還有14個小時愛米莉就要到機場了,可你卻還在這兒和一個28歲,腫著嘴唇的拉拉隊長浪費時間。
Ross: Hey, you're right.
也許你是對的。
Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Monica: Ohh, this is soo amazing! I can't believe my brother's getting married! And in London! I mean, it's just, it's so romantic!
難以置信!我的哥哥就要結婚了,而且是在倫敦,太浪漫了!
Joey: Hey, pretty smart! Tissue paper! You're at the wedding, you have to cry, "Handkerchief?" "No-no, I got my invitation."
想得真周到!還有紙巾,婚禮的時候莫尼卡一定要哭的。手帕?"不,這是我的請帖。"
Phoebe: Oooh look! Isn't this adorable, Ross let Ben address mine!
真可愛,羅斯讓班寫我的信封!