嘿,瑞秋。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Joshua: What's up? Your voice sounded all squeaky on the phone.
什么事?電話里你聲音神經兮兮的。
Rachel: Ohh, nothing, I just wanted to see you. See you and hug you. See you.
哦,沒什么,我就是想見你。見你抱你。見你。
Joshua: Great!
好啊!
Rachel: Yeah! Sit!
是啊!坐!
Joshua: You ok?
你沒事吧?
Rachel: I'm more than ok, I am really, really happy! Wanna know why?
我再好不過了,我真的,真的高興!想知道原因?
Joshua: Do I?
我應該嗎?
Rachel:'Cause I am really happy about us. I think we are, I think we are so on the right track! You know? I mean, I think we are working, I think we are clicking. You know?
因為我真為我們倆高興。我認為我們,我們相處的真好!我意思是,我認為我們處的來,我們合拍。
Joshua: Yeah, sure-sure, yeah, we're-we're-we're-we're-we're clicking.
是,當然,是,我們-我們很合拍。
Rachel: Yeah-yeah, you know if-if there was just like one little area where I- that I think we need- we would need to work on, I-I would think it was we're just not crazy enough!
對對,如果有一小點,我覺得我們還得再欠缺一些,我要說我們還不夠瘋狂!
Joshua: I-I gotta say, I-I-I-I'm not too sure I agree with that.
我-我得說,我-我不確定我同意這點。
Rachel: Well, yeah, right, you know what? Yeah, you're right, I mean, we no, we have our fun. Yeah! But if...I mean, I mean like craaaazy! You know?
你好吧,你知道嗎?你對,我是說,我們這樣也很開心。但是如果,我是說像瘋--狂!
Joshua: Are you gonna put on that cheerleader outfit again?
你又要穿啦啦隊服了嗎?
Rachel: No-o-o. Yeah you wish. No. Ok, all- all right.
不是,你希望吧,不是,好吧。
This is gonna, this is gonna sound you know, a little umm, hasty, but uh, just go with it. Umm. Ugh. What if we got married?
這個,這個聽起來,有點額,匆忙,但是額,先聽聽看。額, 我們結婚怎么樣?
Joshua: What? !
什么?!
Rachel: Oh, I know, I know, it's-it's so, it's so totally like, "Whoa! Can we do this?" You know, I mean,
哦,我知道,這-這太,就像,哇哦!我們能嗎?我是說,
but I mean it just feels right! Don't you think? It does! I mean, it just feels right, don't you?
就是感覺該這樣你不覺得?是這樣嗎!就是感覺該這樣,你說呢?
Joshua: Wow! Uhh, Rachel uhh, you're a real special lady, but my divorce isn't final yet and, and, and we've been on four dates, so, I'm thinking "No, but, thanks."
哇,瑞秋,額,你是個很特別的女士,但我還沒完成離婚,而且我們才約會了四次,所以我想 "不了,但是謝謝。"
Gunther: YOU IDIOT! !! !!
你這個白癡!
Sleep Clinic Worker: Your name, please?
名字。
Joey: Joey Tribbiani.
喬伊崔比亞尼。
Sleep Clinic Worker: Um-hmm, and did you stay up all night in preparation for your sleep study? Uh, sir?
你為這次睡眠治療熬了一夜嗎。額,先生?
Chandler: Yes he did.
是的。
Sleep Clinic Worker: Alll right, we'll call you in a few minutes.
好吧,我們幾分鐘后叫你。
Chandler: Oh, check out that girl! She is really hot!
嘿,看那個女孩!她很惹火!
Joey: Yeah, she is. Wow! How you doing? You looking good.
是啊,你好嗎?你真漂亮。
Joey: What? !
怎樣?
Chandler: You're coming on to the entire room! I'm Chandler.
你在跟整屋人搭訕!我是錢德 .
Woman: Marjorie.
我是瑪喬莉。
Chandler: Hi.
嗨。
Marjorie: Hi.
嗨。
Chandler: You mind if I...
我可以坐嗎?
Marjorie: No, please.
請便。
Chandler: So uh, what are you in for?
你來看什么?
Marjorie: I-I talk in my sleep.
我睡覺時說話。
Chandler: What a coincidence, I listen in my sleep.
多巧啊,我睡覺時聆聽。
Joey: So why don't you give me your number?
那給我你的電話好嗎?
Monica: Are you ready?
準備好了嗎?
Phoebe: Yeah.
好了。
Monica: Ok.
好的。
Phoebe: I got it! Mine!
我接到了,我的!
Monica: Congratulations!
恭喜你!
Phoebe: Thank you!
謝謝!
Monica: Ok! My turn! My turn!
好的!該我了!該我了!
Phoebe: Ok! Ok, ready?
好了嗎?
Monica: Yeah.
是的。
Phoebe: Ok.
好的。
Monica: That was a terrible throw! !
扔的也太沒水準了!!
Phoebe: Well I'm not gonna throw it right to you! That's not real!
我不會直接扔給你!那不真實!
Monica: Look at me! My big concern is what's real? ! Oh my God. We're really sad, aren't we?
看看我!我這么介意是真實嗎?!哦我的天,我們真悲哀,是不是?
Phoebe: Yeah, I think we are.
是,我想是的。
Monica: This isn't even my dress.
這都不是我的禮服。
Phoebe: Well, at least you didn't rent yours from a store called, "It's Not Too Late."
至少你不是從個叫,還不算太晚的店里租來的。
Monica: I'm changing out of this.
我要脫掉它了。
Phoebe: Me too.
我也是。
Monica: In like half a hour?
半小時后?
Phoebe: Me too.
我也是。
Monica: Ok. All right throw it straight this time.
好的,這次仍的直點兒。
Phoebe: Ok.
好。
Monica: I'm getting married next! !
我下一個結婚!!
Phoebe: Yay!
耶!
Phoebe: I hate my regular clothes now! You know? It's like I look down and-and I know, this isn't gonna be the most special day of my life.
我現在討厭普通的衣服!我低頭一看就知道今天不是我生命中最特殊的一天。
Monica: Yeah. I mean it was kinda fun for a while, but didn't you start feeling kinda silly?
是啊。我意思是剛開始還挺好玩,但你沒開始覺得很傻嗎?
Phoebe: I guess. Yeah
我也這么想。
Phoebe: Oh my God!
天哪!
Monica: Oh God.
天哪。
Phoebe: Oh, you're such a cheater!
你這個騙子!
Chandler: Hello! Little ones.
你好!小朋友們。
Monica: Hey!
嘿。
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: So, is Joey gonna stop snoring?
所以,喬伊不再打鼾了?
Chandler: Yep! And! A beautiful woman agreed to go out with me. Joey wanted to ask her out, but uh, she picked me.
是的!還有!有個靚妞同意跟我約會。喬伊也想約她,但,她選我。
Phoebe: Oh, how'd that happen?
哦,怎么可能呢?
Chandler: Because I'm cooler.
因為我更酷。
Monica: No, seriously.
不,說真的。
Chandler: Well she's, you know, she's the kinda girl- Joey was unconscious.
她,她是一種--喬伊意識不清。
Joey: Hey you guys! What's happening?
嘿,伙計們!過得好嗎?
Monica: Oh my God!
天哪!
Phoebe: What is that?
那是什么?
Joey: Oh, they gave it to me at the sleep clinic, and it's gonna help me not to snore.
哦,睡眠治療時給我的,幫助我不打鼾。
Monica: Well, are you asleep right now, Joe? 'Cause I don't think you have to wear it unless you are!
那你現在在睡覺嗎,喬伊?因為我覺得,你不睡覺時不用帶它!
Joey: I know I don't have to! Tastes good.
我知道我不用!但這味道挺好。
Chandler: Plus, you look cool.
還有,你看起來很酷。
Monica: Hope I didn't stretch out Emily's dress too much.
希望沒把艾蜜莉的婚紗撐大。
Phoebe: No, your butt's not that much bigger than hers.
你的屁股沒比她大多少。
Rachel: Well, I just called Joshua...
我剛打電話給約書亞。
Rachel: Well, I did my best to convince him that I'm not some crazy girl who is dying to get married- I'm just going through a hard time.
哦,怎么樣?我盡力說服他我不是想結婚想得要死的女孩-我就是處在非常時期。
Phoebe: What did he say?
他怎么說?
Rachel: Well uh, his answering machine was very understanding. Ugh. I feel blue.
額,他的錄音電話表示很理解。額,我很郁悶。
Monica: Ohh, sweetie! Hey, I bet you anything that he's gonna call you again.
哦,親愛的!嘿,我打賭他一定會給你電話。
Rachel: Yeah, maybe, but you know, I don't think I even care. I don't think he's the one I'm sad about.
耶,可能吧,但我想我不都在乎這個。我想他不是我為之傷心的那個。
You know, I know that I said that I am totally ok with Ross getting married, but as it turns out, I don't think I'm handling it all that well.
我知道我說過,對于羅斯結婚,我沒問題,但結果是,我覺得我還接受不了。
Phoebe: Yeah, maybe.
是啊,有可能。
Rachel: And I-I am just trying to figure out why.
我還在努力尋找原因。
Phoebe: Any luck?
找到了?
Rachel: Well, yeah, I mean you know how Ross and I have always been on again, off again, on again, off again?
是啊,你知道羅斯和我總是和了分,分了和,然后又分?
I guess I just figured that somewhere down the road, we would be on again. Again.
我想我就是以為,總會在什么時候,我們又會和好。又會的。
Monica: You know what? I think we all did.
知道嗎?我想我們都這么認為。
Ross: Hey!
嘿。
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: So, I got us some reservations for Sunday night, ok? How about, Ernie's at 9 o'clock?
我為咱們周日的晚餐定好位子了,好嗎?你看行嗎,9點整Ernie餐館?
Rachel: Yeah, well, you uh, better make it for three.
你額,最好還是定三個。
Ross: Oh, see I-I don't know if we're gonna be hungry at three.
哦,我想我們三點鐘還不會餓。
Rachel: Three people. Joshua's not gonna be there.
三個人。約書亞不會去了。
Ross: What happened?
怎么了?
Rachel: Uh, well, I think, I think he broke up with me.
額,我想,我想他和我分手了。
Ross: Noo. Why?
不。為什么?
Rachel: Well, apparently he scares easy.
很顯然,他禁不起嚇。
Ross: Oh, Rachel, I'm-I'm sorry.
哦,瑞秋,我很難過。
Rachel: It's ok. Sometimes, things don't work out the way you'd thought they would.
沒關系。有時候,往往會事與愿違。
Ross: Come here.
過來。
Rachel: Oh, hey, don't you have to go pick up Emily?
哦,嘿,你不該去接艾米麗了嗎?
Ross: Yeah.
對。
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Ross: You ok?
你沒事吧?
Rachel: Yeah! I got my girls.
沒事!我有姐妹們陪我。
Ross: Ok.
好吧。
Rachel: Ugh.
呃。
Phoebe: Hey, you know what might cheer you up?
你知道什么會讓你振作?
Rachel: What?
什么?
Rachel: You know, I gotta tell you, this really does put me in a better mood.
你們知道,我得說,這讓我心情好多了。
Monica: Oh, I wish there was a job where I could wear this all the time. Maybe someday, there will be.
哦,我希望有種工作能讓我成天穿著它。可能什么時候,就會有了。
Monica: Oh God! That's Chandler. He's gonna come by and borrow some candles for his big date!
完了,是錢德來借晚上約會的蠟燭!
Rachel: Oh, ok!
哦,好的!
Monica: No-no, Rachel, don't get it! He'll see us!
不-不,瑞秋,別開門!不能讓他看見我們!
Phoebe: No, yeah! The groom cannot see the bride!
對!新郎不能見新娘!
Rachel: You don't gotta marry Chandler!
我又不嫁錢德勒!
Phoebe: Not after this!
見到了當然就嫁不了了!
Rachel: Ok, guys, just, relax. I doooo.
好,伙計們,放松點。我愿意。
Joshua: I gotta go.
我得走了。
Rachel: Oh, wait, Joshua! Joshua! Yeah, well, that oughta do it.
哦,等等,約書亞!約書亞!嚇跑他很正常。
Marjorie: Food's here. Fair enough. Fifteen-minute warning. Late.
吃的在這里,很好,還有15分鐘。
Joey: Dude! I am trying to sleep!
伙計,我想睡覺!