Phoebe: Ok. Umm, ooh, ooh...oh, I have a game!
好吧,噢,噢,我有個游戲!
Joey: Ok!
好啊!
Chandler: Ok!
好啊!
Phoebe: This is great!
太好了!
Joey: What's the game? ! What's the game? !
什么游戲?什么游戲?
Phoebe: Oh, well, it doesn't have a name...oh, ok, Phoebeball! No, it doesn't have a name. Umm, ok, Monica, what is your favorite thing about trees?
哦,這,沒有名字好,就叫菲比球。不,它沒有名字莫妮卡,你最喜歡樹的什么?
Monica: They're green?
綠色?
Phoebe: Good! Good! Five points!
好,好,五分。
Phoebe: All right, Joey, same question.
喬伊,同樣問題。
Joey: Oh! Uh, they're tall.
它們很高?
Phoebe: Ooh, three points. Both fine answers, but we were looking for leafy, leafy.
三分。都是好答案,但是我們要的是‘枝繁葉茂’。
Monica: That's not even a game!
這根本不是游戲!
Rachel: What? Shut up! We're winning!
什么?閉嘴,我們領先!
Monica: You wanna finish this right now? All right, we get a deck of cards, high card wins. What do you say?
你想現在停止嗎?那好,我們現在拿一副牌,大的贏,你們說呢?
Chandler: Fine, let's do it.
好吧。
Phoebe: Oh, I have cards!
哦,我有牌!
Joey: Oh.
哦,
Monica: Oh, good.
好。
Phoebe: Yeah! Here! Oh no, these are the trick deck. Ok. Here yes. Ok.
這,噢,不,這是騙人用的,這里,對,好了。
Chandler: Ok, you guys uh, you guys pick first.
好,你們先選。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Monica: Ok. Four.
好,4點。
Chandler: That's a low one!
是張小牌!
Joey: Yes! Uh. Ok. All right. Phoebe, you look, I can't do it.
菲比,你看,我不能看。
Phoebe: What make you think I can? !
你怎么會認為我能?
Joey: Ok. Ok. Ace!
好吧,好吧,A!
Chandler: Why are you screaming and hugging?
你們為什么也尖叫擁抱?
Monica: Because we won our apartment back!
因為我們贏回了我們的公寓!
Joey: What? Ace is high! Jack, queen, king, ace!
什么,A是大牌!J,Q,K,A!
Monica: No! Ace is low! Ace, two, three, four!
不,A是小牌!A,2,3,4!
Phoebe: I don't know. Ooh! Ooh! Look it! Hahh-ah!
我不知道。看這個,啊哈!
Rachel: All right, come on, let's pick again, pick again.
打住,我們重選,重選。
Joey: All right, give me, give me here.
好,給我。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Joey: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Come on apartment! Come on apartment! Oh! I know queen is high!
來吧,公寓,來吧,公寓我知道,Q是大牌!
Joey: Uh-huh, not as high as- It worked! King!
不,不會比......成了,K!
Chandler: Yeah baby!
寶貝!
Monica: But, we pick again! We pick again!
我們重來,重來!
Joey: Why? !
為什么?
Monica: I don't know!
我不知道!
Chandler: Tickets please! That's courtside baby!
票!那是場邊的位置,寶貝!
Joey: Seriously, good game though. Good game. What are they so mad about? They get the apartment back!
好游戲,好游戲。她們為什么生氣?她們拿回了公寓!
Chandler: No they didn't!
不,她們沒有!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Emily: I packed while you were gone. I left some knickers under your pillow.
我在你不在的時候收拾好了,我在枕頭下面留了一些短褲。
Ross: Move in with me.
搬來跟我住。
Emily: What? !
什么?
Ross: Don't be scared, I-I know it sounds crazy and-and people will say it's too soon, but just-just think, think how great it would be.
不要害怕。我知道這聽上去很瘋狂,人們會說這太快,了但是想想,這樣會多好。
Emily: Ohh, no. Ugh. Oh, leaving London, my whole family lives there.
不,哦!我不知道離開倫敦,我的家人都在那。
Ross: I know.
我知道。
Emily: My job!
我的工作!
Ross: Well, so, you-you'll get a job here! I mean, I'm always hearing about uh, them foreigners coming in and stealing American jobs; that could be you!
那么,你在這也能找到工作,我常聽說那些外國人來美國得到了工作,你也可以!
Emily: Yeah, but it-it-it's my whole life...you come to England.
是,但那,那是我的生活,你去英國。
Ross: No, I can't. I would, I really would, but my son is here; I can't leave him. Isn't...you don't think there's any way?
不行,我想去,我真的想。但我的兒子在這里,我不能離開他。你覺得沒有其他辦法了嗎?
Emily: Ohh, I don't think so. I mean it would be different if it was way into the future I'm I'm, and we were getting married or something.
我不這么認為。我是說如果有個將來的結果,比如結婚或別的什么,事情就會不一樣了。
Ross: What?
什么?
Emily: Oh no, no, right, eh, I shouldn't've said married. Uh, please don't get freaky on me. I didn't mean it. Well, I didn't say it; I take it back!
不,不,我不應該說結婚。別把我看成怪物我不是這個意思。我什么也沒說,我收回。
Ross: No, no, don't. Why don't we?
不,不,我們為什么不呢?
Emily: Why don't we what?
什么?
Ross: Get married.
結婚。
Emily: You are mad!
你瘋了!
Ross: No! No! I'm not! It's-it's-it's perfect! I mean it's better than you just-just moving here, 'cause it's us together forever, and that's-that's what I want.
不,我沒瘋。這很完美。我的意思是這比你搬進來住更好,因為我們倆可以永遠在一起,我,我也正這么想。
Emily: We've only known each other for six weeks!
我們才認識6星期!
Ross: Yeah, I know, so what? I mean, who's-who's to say? Does that me we-we can't do it?
我知道,那又怎么樣?誰會說?我們不能結婚嗎?
Look, huh, I was with Carol for four years before we got married and I wound up divorced from a pregnant lesbian.
你瞧,我和卡蘿認識了四年才結婚,最終我還是受到傷害,和一個懷孕的同性戀離婚。
I mean, this, this makes sense for us. Come on! I mean, on our first date we ended up spending the whole weekend in Vermont!
這,這使我們有意義,我們的第一次約會就在佛蒙特州渡過了整個周末。
I mean, last night I got my ear pierced! Me! This feels right. Doesn't it?
昨天晚上,我穿了耳洞,是我!這感覺很對,不是嗎?
Emily: My parents are gonna be really mad.
我爸媽會氣死。
Ross: Is that...are you saying yes? Is that yes?
這是不是意味著你同意了?你同意了?
Emily: Yes. Yes!
是的。是的!
Ross: Yes! We're getting, we're getting married? !
是的,我們結婚?!
Emily: Oh my God!
噢,我的上帝!
Ross: Yes!
是的!
Emily: We're getting married!
我們要結婚了!
Ross: Come here, come here. Uh, ow! Emily, will you marry me?
到這來,到這來。噢嗚!艾米麗,你愿意嫁給我嗎?
Emily: Yes.
我愿意!
Emily: Ohh, it's a bit small.
哦,這有點小。
Ross: Damn! I thought that was going to be romantic as hell!
該死!我原本想這會很浪漫!
Emily: It was.
這的確是。
Chandler: Those were like the best seats ever.
那是我們曾有過最好的座位很好。
Joey: Oh yeah. Hey! Should we give these shirts to the girls? You know, kinda like a peace offering.
是的。我們應該把這些T恤給那幫女孩嗎?就算講和。
Chandler: Oh yeah, that's very nice. Plus, You know they were free and they're too small.
嗯,很好啊,再說它們也是免費的,而且太小了。
Chandler: Oh. Oh, God!
噢,上帝!
Joey: Hey, you want a beer? WHOA! !! !
想喝啤酒嗎?哇噢!!!
Chandler: I KNOW! !!
我知道了!
Chandler: Open up! Open up! Open up!
開門!開門!開門!
Monica: We'll discuss it, in the morning!
我們明天再說!
Chandler: What the hell is going on? !
到底怎么回事?
Rachel: We took our apartment back! !
我們把我們的公寓拿回來了!
Phoebe: I had nothing to do with it. Ok, it was my idea, but I don't feel good about it.
這跟我沒關系,我什么也沒做,這是我的主意,但是我覺得并不怎么好。
Chandler: We are switching back, right now!
我們換回來,就現在!
Monica: No, we're not! We're not leaving!
不要,我們不走!
Chandler: Well, you're gonna have to leave sometime, because you both have jobs, and as soon as you do, we're switching it back!
好吧,你們還可以再多待一會兒,因為你們都有工作你們一上班,我們就把它換回來。
There's nothing you can do to stop us! Right, Joe?
沒有什么能阻止我們,對不對,喬?
Joey: I don't know. I don't
我不知道。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: Aw! I don't wanna move again!
我不想再搬了!
Chandler: I don't care, this is our apartment! And they stole...you stole it...our apartment, we won that apartment fair and square, twice!
我不管,這是我們的公寓!她們偷了,你們偷了!我們的公寓,我們光明正大的贏了,兩次!
And I am getting it back right now. I'm getting it back right now!
我現在就要要回來,我現在就要要回來!
Rachel: All right. We figured you might respond this way, so we have a backup offer.
好,我們早料到會有這種反應,所以我們準備了備案。
Chandler: Oh no-no-no, no more offers. You can't offer anything to us!
不要,你們搞不定我們的。
Rachel: Let us keep the apartment, and-
讓我們留在這里。
Monica: As a thank you, Rachel and I will kiss for one minute.
為了表示感謝,瑞秋和我會接吻1分鐘。
Chandler: Totally worth it!
完全值得!
Joey: That was one good minute!
好爽的1分鐘!
Chandler: Good night.
晚安。
Joey: Good night.
晚安。
Monica: Men are such idiots.
男人真是白癡。
Rachel: Yeah! Can you believe that something that stupid actually got us our apartment back?
就是啊,那么白癡的事 居然讓我們得逞了。
Phoebe: That's so funny to think if you'd 've just done that right after the last contest, no one would've had to move at all.
要是你們上次比完就這么做誰都不必搬家。
Monica: Yeah, let-let-let's pretend that's not true.
就裝做沒這回事。
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Phoebe: Ok, scarf's done.
圍巾織好了。
Ross: Come on! Come on. Come on.
快點。
Chandler: Ok!
好!
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: What-what's going on?
怎么了?
Joey: Ross has some big thing to tell everyone.
羅斯有大事要宣布。
Ross: Uhh, uh-ha-ok, it's uh, Emily and I, we decided to uh, to get married.
艾蜜莉和我決定要結婚。
Phoebe: What? Oh, are you pregnant too? !
什么?你也懷孕了?
Emily: Umm, no.
沒有。
Monica: When, when did...how, how did you-
什么...... 怎么
Ross: We, we just decided to uh, to go for it.
我們就是決定要結婚。
Emily: I mean, we know it's a bit hasty but, uh, just feels so right, so-
這個決定是倉促了些,但是,感覺真的很對。
Ross: Umm, uh, I was just telling the guys-
我正在告訴他們
Rachel: Yeah, I-I heard. I think it's great! Ohh, I'm so happy for you!
我聽到了,太好了,我真替你高興。
Chandler: Oh, yeah, Congratulations! -Joey: Yeah! Yeah!
這太好了。-是啊,是啊!
Monica: I can't believe you're getting married!
我真不敢相信你們要結婚了!
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Joey: Monica and Rachel made out.
莫妮卡和瑞秋好上了。
The Singing Man: Morning's here! The morning's here!
(唱)早晨到了,陽光美,天空藍,早晨到了,早晨到了!
Both: Sunshine is here! The sky is clear, the morning's here!
陽光露臉,晴空萬里美好的早晨!
The Singing Man: Hey! You're back!
嗨,你回來了!
Joey: Hey! Get into gear!
嗨,開始唱!
The Singing Man: Breakfast is near!
早餐要來了!
Both: The dark of night has disappeared! !
深夜的黑暗消失了!
The Singing Man: I'll see you tomorrow morning!
我們明天見!
Joey: Ok!
好!