日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第四季 > 正文

老友記 第4季:第20集 過過婚紗癮(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:ivy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Chandler: Are you kidding me? ! Joey. Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! !

沒搞錯吧?喬伊?喬伊?喬伊,喬伊,喬伊,喬伊!
Joey: Joey. Joey. Joey. Joey! Joey! !
喬伊,喬伊,喬伊,喬伊!
Chandler: Oh. Oh, did-did-did I wake you?
我吵醒你了?
Chandler: Gunther, can I get another cup of coffee, please? So uh, what do you do when you're not working here?
甘瑟,再給我一杯咖啡,你不工作時都干什么?
Gunther: You don't need to fill these silences.
你用不著沒話找話。
Chandler: Oh ok, thanks.
好,謝了。
Monica: Chandler, that's like your fourth cup of coffee!
錢德,你喝第四杯了!
Phoebe: Ok, do me. I've had a certain number of juices.
來算我的,我喝了一定份量的果汁。
Chandler: Well, I am drinking lots of cups of coffee because I'm exhausted! Because Joey started snoring!
我喝這么多是因為我太累了!因為Joey開始打鼾了!
Monica: He's in a different room! He's really that loud?
他不是在另一個房間嗎!有那么吵嗎?
Joey: Oh, you should hear me.
哦,你都應該能聽見。
Chandler: It's not something to be proud of, ok? You have to go to a sleep clinic!
沒什么值得驕傲的,好嗎?你得去做睡眠診所治療!
Joey: I told you, I'm not going to any clinic! I don't have a problem, you're the one with the problem! You should go to a "Quit being a baby and leave me alone" clinic!
我說,我不去做什么治療!我沒問題,你才有毛病!你應該去個"別像小孩子,別管我"診所!
Chandler: They don't have those.
沒有這樣的診室。
Joey: Yeah, they do! Quit being a baby and leave me alone! There, you've just had your first class!
有,有!別像小孩子,別管我!看,你剛上了第一課!
Monica: You know I used to go out with this guy that was a really light sleeper, and whenever I started to snore, he just roll me over...
我曾跟一個男的約會,他的覺很輕,只要我一打呼嚕,他就把我翻過來。
Joey: Ohhh, yeah!
爽喔!
Monica: He would just roll me over and I would stop snoring.
他把我翻過來,我就不打呼嚕了。
Chandler: Next time you snore, I'm rolling you over!
下次你再打,我就翻你!
Joey: I gotta do what I gotta do, you gotta do what you gotta do, you just do it.
我要做我要做的,你要做你要做的,你就做你的吧。
Ross: Hey guys!
嗨!
Chandler: Yeah, all right.
好的。
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Oh, the Olympics.
奧運主題曲。
Monica: Have you guys picked a date yet?
你們選好日子了嗎?
Ross: Uh-aw, no, not yet.
哦沒,還沒。
Phoebe: I still cannot believe you're engaged! Just 'cause it's happening so fast; not 'cause you're such a loser.
我還是不能相信你要結婚了!因為事情來得太快了,不是因為你是個失敗者。
Ross: Oh. Thanks. Uh, has anyone seen uh, Rach?
謝謝,有人看到瑞秋嗎?
Monica: Ugh, she's upstairs not doing the dishes! And I tell you something! I'm not doing them this time!
她在樓上,沒在洗盤子!我告訴你!我這次可不洗了!
I don't care if those dishes just sit in the sink until they're all covered with- I'll do 'em when I get home!
我才不在乎留那些盤子在水池里,直到上面都落滿-我回家就洗它們!
Ross: Yeah- oh! Hey, listen, umm, Emily found this wedding dress in London...
對了,聽著,Emily再倫敦看上了件禮服。
Phoebe: Already? !
已經?!
Ross: Yeah, but it didn't fit. Well, luckily there's a store here that has one left in her size, but I'm the groom, I'm not supposed to see the dress...
是,但是不合身。幸運的是,這兒有家店里有合適的,但我是新郎,不能看見禮服
Monica: I'll pick it up for you!
我會幫你去拿的!
Ross: Thank you.
謝謝。
Monica: Ok.
沒事。
Chandler: Oh, she's got you running errands, you know, picking up wedding dresses...Wah-pah!
哦,她開始差遣你跑腿兒了,去拿禮服,哇啪!
Ross: What's wah-pah?
什么是哇啪?
Chandler: You know, whipped! Wah-pah!
你知道,甩鞭子!哇啪!
Joey: That's not whipped! Whipped is wh-tcssh!
那不是甩鞭子!應該是哇啪噓!
Chandler: That's what I did. Wah-pah!
我就是這么做的。哇啪!
Joey: You can't do anything!
你什么都不會!
Rachel: Hey, Mon, I was just doing the dishes!
莫妮卡,我正在洗碗!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Oh! It's you. Hi.
哦,是你。嗨。
Ross: Hey, do uh, do you have a minute?
你有時間嗎?
Rachel: Yeah, yeah, I-I was just about to take a break anyways, so...
有,有,反正我要休息一會。
Ross: So listen, uh, I know you and I haven't really had a chance to talk, since uh, Emily and I decided to get married, and uh, I was just wondering how you were.
是這樣,額,我知道我們還沒有機會談談,自從額,艾米麗和我決定結婚,額,我想知道,你還好吧。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Ross: I mean I know if you were getting married I would feel, uh, kinda...you know?
如果你要結婚的話,我會覺得有點...... 你知道?
Rachel: Yeah! Oh-yeah. Eh-def-uh, well it definitely took me by surprise, but you know, uh, I'm ok.
是。沒錯,的確很意外,但我沒事。
Ross: Yeah?
真的?
Rachel: Yeah. You know. Ok.
是的。
Ross: All right, I just wanted to check.
好吧,我就是問問。
Rachel: Oh, that's sweet, thank you.
哦,你太好了。
Ross: You're great. And I-I know someday this will happen for you too. You just hang in there.
你很棒。我知道你總會有這一天的。加油,挺住。
Rachel: Uhh, hang in there?
額,加油?
Ross: Oh, no, I-I, I didn't mean, uh...
哦,不,我不是說,額
Rachel: I mean maybe you didn't hear about a serious relationship called me and Joshua?
你大概還沒聽說一場真戀情正在進行吧,就是我和約書亞的?
Ross: Oh, I thought you guys had just been on like four dates, I didn't realize that had become anything, you know.
哦,我以為你們就約會過四次,沒想到已經有進展了。
Rachel: Oh yeah, no-no-no, Oh no-no, it has become, it has- yeah. Oh no, those were four great dates.
哦,是的,有了,已經-是的。哦, 四次美妙的約會。
Ross: Oh. Yeah?
哦, 是嗎?
Rachel: Yeah. Oh, yeah. And I mean, the connection, I mean you know, emotionally, mentally, you know, physically...
哦,是的。而且,還有默契,你知道,激情上的,精神上的,身體上的
Ross: Wow, that's-that's-that's incredible.
哇,真是難以置信。
Rachel: I know. Isn't it? It's like I'm right there with Joshua.
不是嗎?我和約書亞那么合拍。
Ross: Uh.
額。
Rachel: You are right there with Emily. And it's you know, it's kinda like...it's a tie! Yeah, well, I gotta, I gotta get back to the dishes.
你和艾米麗也是。就像,有點像。打個平手!好吧,我得,我得去洗碗了。
Ross: Oh, I gotta get to work.
我去工作了。
Rachel: Oh yeah? Ok.
哦是嗎?好的。
Ross: Hey, you know, you know what would make me really happy?
嘿,你知道啥事會另人愉快嗎?
Rachel: Oh yeah, no, what's that?
哦,不,是什么?
Ross: If like the four of us could all...you know, hang out together.
如過我們四個能,在一起相處。
Uh, in fact Emily's coming into town this weekend, why don't you say we all have dinner? Say, Sunday night?
額,實際上艾米麗周末就來了,我們為什么不一起吃晚飯?周日晚上好嗎?
Rachel: That would be great!
那太好了!
Ross: Yeah, all right, all right, it's a date.
是啊,好吧,定下來了。
Rachel: Hang in there. You hang in there.
加油。你加油吧。
Ross: You said something?
你說什么了?
Rachel: No, just singing.
沒,就是唱歌。
Monica: Oh my God! Ohh! Look at this one! It's so beautiful!
天哪,你看這一件,好美喔!
Phoebe: Yeah, you know, about half of these are gonna end up getting divorced.
是,但你知道,她們中有一半最后得離婚。
The Saleslady: May I help you ladies?
我能幫忙嗎?
Monica: Oh, yes, umm, I'm here to pick up a dress that you have on hold.
哦,是的,額,我來取定好的禮服。
The Saleslady: Yes, what's the name, please?
好的,請問什么名字?
Monica: Emily Waltham.
艾米麗喔斯姆。
The Saleslady: Oh yes! I have it right here. Would you like to try it on Ms. Waltham?
是的!就在這。你想試穿一下嗎喔斯姆夫人?
Monica: Ok.
好的。
Phoebe: You're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen.
你是我見過最美的新娘。
Monica: I am, aren't I?
我是的,不是嗎?
The Saleslady: Ms. Waltham?
喔斯姆夫人?
Monica: Yes?
什么?
The Saleslady: We're closing.
我們打佯了。
Monica: All right.
好吧。
The Saleslady: And could I get my ring back?
我能拿回我的戒指嗎?
Chandler: All right buddy, time to roll over. No-no! No, no-no-no-no-no! ! You are going to a clinic! You're going to a clinic, and a pajama store!
好吧,老兄,該翻身了。不-不!不,不-不!!你去定醫院了!你得去醫院,還有睡衣店!
Monica: Does she use the cups? Yes! I believe she does. Does she use the plates? Yes! I believe she does.
她用杯子嗎?是的!我相信她用。她用盤子嗎?是的!我相信她用。
Monica: Thank you. Ohhh, thank you very much. Oh, thank you for coming. Uh, just a second!
哦,謝謝。哦,非常感謝。哦,謝謝你能來。額,等一下!
Phoebe: No-no, let me in!
不-不,讓我進去!
Monica: Phoebe?
菲比?
Phoebe: Yeah!
對!
Monica: Can-can you hold on just one minute?
你能等一小下嗎?
Phoebe: No, you have to let me in right now!
不行,你得讓我立刻進去?。?/div>
Monica: Are you alone?
只有你嗎?
Phoebe: Yes!
對!
Monica: All right.
好吧。
Joey: This sucks! I didn't know I had to stay up all night before I go to this stupid sleep clinic! I'm so tired!
這太糟了!我不知道去上那蠢診所看病之前還得熬通宵!我困死了!
Chandler: It's 6:00.
現在才6點。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Chandler: Hey, I hear that you and Joshua are going out to dinner with Ross and Emily, and I think that's, I think that's really cool.
嘿,我聽說你和約書亞要跟羅斯和艾米麗共進晚餐,我認為這,這很酷。
Joey: Yeah, Rach, I think you're handling that really well.
是的,瑞秋,我覺得你控制得很好。
Rachel: Handling it? What do you mean, handling it? There's nothing to handle.
控制?什么意思,控制?沒什么好控制的。
You know, maybe I would have a problem with this if it wasn't for me and Joshua. You know, they're not gonna get married anyway!
如果我不是和約書亞在交往,也許我會接受不了這事。不過反正他們也接不成婚!
Chandler: What?
什么?
Rachel: Come on! They rushed into this thing so fast it's ridiculous! I mean, they're gonna be engaged for like what? A year?
得了!他們這么草率,簡直太荒謬了!我是說,他們訂婚會持續多久?一年?
And somewhere along the way, one of them is gonna realize what they've done and they're gonna call the whole thing off.
在這期間,他們會意識到自己做的蠢事,然后他們會取消整個計劃。
I'm telling you, you're gonna be dancing at my wedding before you dance at theirs.
我告訴你們,你們會在他們婚禮之前,在我的婚禮上跳舞。
Chandler: Yeah well, I don't dance at weddings.
我參加婚禮從不跳舞。
Rachel: Why not?
為什么?
Chandler: Because weddings are a great place to meet women, and when I dance, I look like this...
因為婚禮是遇見姑娘的好地方,而我跳舞時,我就像這樣
Ross: Hey man.
嘿,兄弟。
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: So, what're you guys doing four weeks from today?
你們四周后的今天有什么安排嗎?
Chandler: Nothing.
沒有。
Rachel: Nothing.
沒。
Joey: I am...free!
我有空!
Ross: Great! Because Emily and I are getting married in a month!
太好了!因為艾米麗和我一個月后結婚!
Joey and Chandler: What? !
什么?!
Ross: Yep!
是的!
Rachel: In a month?
1個月后?
Ross: Yeah!
對!
Rachel: You mean, you mean 30 days?
你是說30天后?
Ross: Yeah.
對。
Rachel: From now?
從今天算起?
Ross: Yeah.
對。
Rachel: Well, that's great.
太棒了。
Ross: Yeah! Yeah, Emily always wanted to get married in this beautiful place that her parents got married, but it's gonna be torn down, so...I mean, I-I know it's crazy, but everything up til now has been so crazy, and...I don't know, it just feels right. You know?
艾米麗一直想在她父母結婚的漂亮地方舉行婚禮,但那地方馬上要拆了,所以我是說,我知道這很瘋狂,但一直以來所有事都很瘋狂,我不知道,就是感覺該這樣。
Joey: Hey! That's the day after I stop menstruating! This isn't mine.
嘿!那天我正好月經完事!這不是我的。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 買賣,處理,操作,駕馭

聯想記憶
groom [gru:m]

想一想再看

n. 馬夫,新郎,男仆
vt. 刷洗,照看馬,

聯想記憶
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 難以置信的,驚人的

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒謬的,可笑的

聯想記憶
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 確定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
engaged [in'geidʒd]

想一想再看

adj. 忙碌的,使用中的,訂婚了的

 
sink [siŋk]

想一想再看

n. 接收端,溝渠,污水槽,散熱器
vi. 下

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 电影白上之黑| 西安地铁2号线运营时间表| 小牛加速器安卓版| 小镇姑娘高清电影| 电车摩女| 金枝欲孽在线观看免费完整版| 地球的宇宙环境教学反思| 少年团时代成员| 怡红院成人影院| 熊出没在线播放| 宋元甫| 意大利 艾伦 温暖的夜晚| 电影《重生》| 初中生物会考真题试卷| 妈妈的朋友未删减版| 重温经典节目预告| 龚婉怡| 猪哥会社| 母亲とが话しています免费| 水儿武士电影完整免费观看| 电影《忠爱无言》| 纽贝尔| 少妇av网站| 边缘战士| 性感美女写真视频| 龙凤店| 在线看色戒| 文熙俊| 幸福年简谱| 《诱惑》电影| 蔡雅同| 《五十度灰》| dj视频mv| 林青霞离婚| 《性事》电影| 胖女人做爰全过程免费看视频| 晚上吃什么减肥| 电影周处除三害| 铁血使命电视剧演员表| 金鸳鸯| 李采潭龙谷|