Kevin: So, we're on our way to a couple of parties.
我們要再去幾個派對。
Kevin: Um...maybe we can get your numbers and give you guys a call if we find something fun.
或許我們可以跟你們要號碼,如果遇到好玩的,打電話給你們。
Phoebe: Yeah, I'm sorry. We weren't really looking for anything to happen, with you guys. I, I have a boyfriend.
我很抱歉,我們并沒有在找什么對象,我有男朋友了。
Kevin: All right. It's no big deal.
好的。沒關系。
Phoebe: Yeah. Just out of curiosity though, which one of you was for me?
只是好奇,你們哪一個喜歡我呢?
Kevin: That would've been me.
是我。
Phoebe: Oh, nice.
很好。
Phoebe: Different situation, cowboy, you would've had yourself a handful.
如果情況不同,小子,你可是會有得忙的。
Bill: So, she has a boyfriend. What is your situation?
所以她有男朋友。那你的情形是怎樣呢?
Rachel: Oh, well, it's complicated. I don't actually have a boyfriend. But um...
嗯,這有點復雜。我并沒有男朋友,但是……
Bill: Then, can I have your number?
那我可以跟你要電話號碼嗎?
Rachel: I'm sorry, no.
我很抱歉,不行。
Bill: Ok.
好的。
Rachel: Oh sure.
喔,當然可以。
Phoebe: Oh my God, you're giving your real number.
喔,天啊,你給他的電話是真的。
Bill: Ok, thanks. I'll give you a call later tonight.
好的,謝謝,我今晚會打給你。
Rachel: Great.
太好了。
Bill: Bye.
再見。
Phoebe: Bye. Wow. So, that's great. You, Bill, Ross, and Emma are gonna be so happy together.
再見。那真的太棒了!你、比爾、羅斯、還有艾瑪會很快樂在一起。
Phoebe: What were you thinking?
你是在想什么呢?
Rachel: I don't know. He was cute, and he liked me. It was an impulse.
我不知道,他很可愛,然后又喜歡我。我沖動之下就給他了。
Rachel: Like when I bought these shoes. They were cute, and they liked me too. {Jennifer Aniston's shoe size}
就像我買這雙鞋的時候,它們很可愛,而且也喜歡我。
Phoebe: But what about Ross? What about your moment?
那羅斯怎么辦嗎?你們的小插曲呢?
Rachel: Ah yeah, we had a moment. We looked at each other. Maybe if we live together for another 10 years, we may hold hands!
我們是有過小插曲。我們對看了。彼此或許如果我們一起住了十年,我們可能就會牽手了!
Phoebe: But you were really excited about it. Don't you wanna talk to him or...
但是你原本對這件事是非常高興的。你不想要跟他談嗎?
Rachel: No. No, 'cause I know exactly how the conversation's gonna go.
不想不想,因為我完全知道談話的結果會是怎樣。
Rachel: "Hey Ross, you know, I think we had a moment before."
“嘿!羅斯,我認為我們剛剛有個小插曲。”
Rachel: "Yeah.""Me too."
“是啊,我也這么認為。”
Rachel: "Well, but I'm not sure I really wanna do anything about it."
“嗯,但是我不太確定我是不是想再更進一步。”
Rachel: "Yeah.""Me neither."
“是啊,我也不確定。”
Rachel: "Well, should we just continue to live together and not really tell each other how we're really feeling?"
“我們是不是就住在一起……然后不要告訴彼此我們互相的感受?”
Rachel: "Yeah. That works for me."
“是啊,我沒意見。”
Phoebe: Yeah, I see what you mean.
是啊,我知道你的意思。
Phoebe: By the way, nice Ross imitation. Rachel: Oh, thanks.
對了,你模仿的羅斯真像。喔,謝謝。
Phoebe: But, your Rachel wasn't whiny enough.
但是,你模仿的瑞秋不夠愛發牢騷。
Rachel: Wha...hey!
嗯……嘿!
Phoebe: Better!
好多了!
Rachel: Well, the point is, maybe I should just stop waiting around for moments with Ross, you know? I should just...move on with my life.
重點是我或許應該停止等待跟羅斯之間的小插曲,你知道嗎?我應該要過我自己的生活了。
Phoebe: So really? You're moving on from Ross?
真的,你要放棄羅斯了?
Rachel: I don't know. Do I have to decide right now?
我不知道。我得要現在做決定嗎?
Phoebe: Well, you kinda just did. That guy is gonna call you tonight. Ross is gonna pick up the phone and that's a pretty clear message.
你好像已經做了。那男的今晚會打電話給你。羅斯會接起電話,這是挺明白的訊息了。
Rachel: Oh my God, Ross. Ross is gonna pick up the phone.
喔,天啊,羅斯!羅斯會接起電話。
Rachel: Oh, I have to get my number back. Oh my God. He's gone.
喔!我得拿回我的電話號碼。天啊,他走了!
Phoebe: "Oh, I have to get my number back. Oh my God. He's gone." Dead on.
“我得拿回我的電話號碼。喔!天啊,他走了!”模仿的真棒。
Mike: Ya know, I'm gonna take off.
我想我該走了。
Ross: So soon?
這么快嗎?
Mike: Yeah.
是啊。
Ross: Ok. Well, thanks, ah, thanks for the beer.
好的。嗯,謝謝你帶啤酒過來。
Mike: Ah, you mean lager.
你是說淡啤酒吧?
Ross: Ah yeah. Good times.
是啊。快樂時光。
Mike: Oh.
喔。
Mike: Hello?
嗨?
Phoebe: Hey, Mike, it's me. Listen, is um, is Ross near you?
嘿,麥克,是我。聽著,羅斯在你旁邊嗎?
Mike: Uh, no. I just left.
沒有,我才剛走。
Mike: Oh, and that, right there, is the most interesting conversation I've had all night.
而現在,是我今晚有過最有趣的對話了。
Phoebe: Really? Ok, well, you have to go back in.
真的嗎?好的,嗯,你得要再回去。
Mike: Wha...? Go back? To the "land where time stands still"?
什么?回去?回到時光暫停之地嗎?
Phoebe: I'm so sorry honey, but, ok, Rachel gave this guy her number and, um, she doesn't want Ross to answer the phone. So, you have to intercept all his calls.
我很抱歉,親愛的,但是……瑞秋給了一個男的她的電話……她不希望羅斯去接電話。所以你必須要攔截他所有的電話。
Mike: I can't do that!
我不能這樣做!
Phoebe: He says he can't do that.
他說他不能那樣做。
Rachel: Oh, give me.
電話給我。
Rachel: Hi Mike? Hi. Listen. I know that this is a lot to ask, but you know what? If you do this I...
麥克,聽著,我知道這個要求很過分,但是你知道嗎?如果你照做……
Rachel: Phoebe will...do anything you want. Seriously, I'm talking dirty stuff. Phoebe: All right. ,thank you.
菲比會做一切你想要她做的事。真的,我說得是很骯臟的事。好了,謝謝。
Rachel: Hello? Hi. I'm sorry about her, but actually she wasn't wrong about the dirty stuff.
嗨?嗨,我替她道歉,但事實上關于骯臟的事,她說的沒錯。
Mike: All right. I'll do it.
好了,我照做。
Mike: But really, how much dirtier can it get?
但說真的,會有多骯臟呢?
Phoebe: Oh, Mike. Bye.
喔,麥克。再見。
Mike: Hey buddy.
嘿,老兄。
Ross: Uh, hi.
嗨。
Mike: Um, can I come back in?
我可以回來嗎?
Ross: Why?
為什么?
Mike: I, I was just thinking about how much more we have to talk about.
嗯,我只是在想我們還有很多東西可以聊。
Ross: But you left.
但是你走了。
Joey: Wow! That didn't take long. I thought you said Tulsa was, like a three hour flight.
哇!那倒是挺快的。我以為你說土爾沙到這里要飛三小時。
Chandler: Well, you're forgetting about the time difference.
嗯,你忘了把時差算進去了。
Joey: Yeah, all right, you ready? I'm gonna go in there with you.
是的,好了,你準備好了嗎?我跟你一起進去。
Chandler: Thanks.
謝謝。
Joey: You know, just in case there's more than one dude in there with her.
以防里面不只有一個男的。
Chandler: Again, thanks. Joey: Yeah.
再一次謝謝你。是啊。
Monica: Chandler! You're home!
錢德!你回來了!
Chandler: That's right. You're husband's home. So, now the sex can stop.
沒錯。你老公回來了。所以現在性愛派對可以停止了!
Chandler: You know what I mean.
你知道我在說什么。
Monica: What are you saying?
你是在說什么?
Chandler: Joey said that you're in here with another man.
喬伊說你跟另一個男人在一起!
Monica: There's no man in here.
這里根本沒有男人!
Monica: How dare you accuse me of that.
你怎么敢這樣誣賴我!
Joey: All right. Then, maybe you won't mind if me and my friend take a look around, huh? Bwa-ah-ah!
好了。那或許你不介意我和我的朋友到處看看!
Chandler: He, he can't even see us!
他現在又看不到!
Monica: I kinda liked it. Chandler: Me too.
我蠻喜歡這樣的。我也是。
Chandler: What's he doing?
他在做什么?
Monica: I arranged some pillows on the bed to look like a guy.
我用枕頭做成人形在床上。
Joey: Bedroom's clear, although you might need some new pillows.
臥室沒有人,不過你們可能需要換新的枕頭了。
Chandler: All right. Well, I'll check the guest room.
好了。那我去檢查客房。
Joey: Why do I smell men's cologne?
我為什么聞到男人的古龍水味?
Monica: I think that's you.
我想那是你的味道。
Joey: Oh yeah. I rubbed a magazine on myself earlier.
喔,對喔。我剛剛才用雜志磨擦到自己身上。
Chandler: There's nobody here Joe.
里面沒有人,喬伊。
Joey: I guess not.
我想也沒有。
Monica: I can't believe you thought I was cheating. You owe me an apology.
我不敢相信你認為我會有外遇。你要對我道歉。
Joey: Yeah, right Monica. I'm so sorry. Monica: Ah, it's an honest mistake. It could happen to anyone. All right, see you.
你說的對,我很抱歉。這是出自好意的誤會。可能發生在任何人身上的,再見。
Joey: Whoa, whoa. Wait a minute, wait a minute. If you just got back from Tulsa, how did your suitcase beat you here?
等一下,等一下。如果你才剛從土爾沙回來,你的行李怎么會比你先到?
Chandler: I climb down the fire escape and you can't put that in the closet?
我從防火梯爬了下去,而你就不能把這個藏到衣櫥里嗎?
Mike: So, with the exception of the fermentation process, beer and ale are basically the same thing.
所以,除了發酵過程不同之外……啤酒跟麥酒基本上是相同的東西。
Mike: Fascinating, isn't it.
真引人入勝,不是嗎?
Ross: Maybe you should look up "fascinating."
或許你應該查一下“引人入勝”。
Mike: I'll get it.
我來接!
Mike: Hello? Ross's place. Mike speaking.
嗨?羅斯家,我是麥克。
Mike: It's for you.
要找你的。
Ross: I don't understand what just happened here.
我不懂剛剛發生的事。
Joey: What's going on?
是怎么回事?
Chandler: I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
Chandler: I, I told you I was in Tulsa because I wanted to spend the night with Monica and I, I didn't know...I didn't think you'd understand.
我會跟你說我在土爾沙是因為今晚我想要跟莫妮卡在一起……而我不知道…… 我以為你會不諒解。
Joey: What? You think I'm too dumb to understand that a husband needs to be with his wife? Huh? Do you think I'm like, "Duh."
什么?你以為我笨到會不諒解老公想要跟老婆在一起嗎?你以為我就像……
Monica: Joey?
喬伊?
Joey: Yeah?
怎樣?
Monica: I-I don't know what to say. We shouldn't've lied to you.
我不知道該說什么。我們不應該欺騙你的。
Chandler: Yeah. I feel so bad. Is-is there anything I can do to make it up to you?
我覺得很難過,我能做什么補償你嗎?
Joey: Yeah, you could go to the game with me, ah, even though I know you said you couldn't. But then you lied to me and tricked me and gave me a bump on the head.
你可以跟我一起去看球賽,雖然你說了你不行。但是你欺騙我,然后又害我頭腫了一包。
Chandler: I'm sorry. That's the one thing I can't do. I promised I'd be with Monica.
我很抱歉。這是我唯一無法做到的。我答應莫妮卡要跟她在一起了。
Joey: All right.
好吧。
Monica: You can go.
你去吧。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Monica: You should go to the game. It's-it's ok. I want you to.
你應該去看球賽,沒關系,我要你去。
Chandler: Really? You-you're gonna be ok?
真的?你沒關系嗎?
Monica: Yeah, I'll be fine.
是的,我沒關系。
Monica: You know, maybe I'll-I'll stay here and practice the art of seduction.
你知道的,或許我可以留在這里,然后練習一下勾引的技巧。
Chandler: You're gonna put on sweats and clean, aren't you?
你要換上運動服然后打掃吧。
Monica: It's gonna be so hot!
一定會很性感撩人!
Chandler: Ok, bye.
好的,再見。
Monica: Bye-bye.
再見。
Joey: Thanks. Hey, here's your ticket.
謝了。你的門票。
Chandler: Thanks. Hey, listen. I'm never gonna lie to you again, ok? And I want you to know that nobody thinks you're stupid.
謝了,嘿,聽著……我再也不會跟你說謊了,好嗎?而且我要你知道沒有人認為你是愚蠢的。
Joey: Thanks man.
謝了,老兄。
Joey: Where're you going?
你要去哪?
Chandler: Game's tomorrow night Joe.
球賽是明晚,喬伊。
Mike: I'm glad I got to talk to your mom. She sounds really nice.
我很高興跟你媽說話。她聽起來人不錯。
Ross: Yeah, she's a peach.
是啊,她人很好。
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Ross: Oh, God.
喔!天啊!
Rachel: Oh...
喔……
Mike: I'm so glad you're back.
真高興你們回來了!
Phoebe: Oh.
喔!
Rachel: Wow. So, what did you guys do?
哇。那你們做了些什么呢?
Ross: Oh, you know...we just drank some beer and Mike played with the boundaries of normal social conduct.
喔,你知道的,我們喝了一些啤酒,麥克示范了正常社交禮儀的界線在哪。
Mike: It's true. I did.
是真的。我做得很好。
Phoebe: Well, goodbye. Mike: Ok. Rachel: Bye. That was fun Phoebe. Phoebe: I know. That was fun.
好了,再見。好的。再見。真好玩,菲比。我知道,真好玩。
Rachel: See you guys.
再見。
Ross: Rachel, lock the door. Lock the door, seriously.
鎖門!鎖門,快點。
Rachel: Oh shoot. I forgot to pay Phoebe for the drinks.
糟了,我忘記給菲比酒錢了。
Rachel: Wait, wait. Sorry. Did he call? Did that guy call?
等等,等一下,不好意思,他有打來嗎?那個男的有打來嗎?
Mike: No. Just his mom.
沒有,只有他媽打來。
Rachel: Oh, around 8:30?
在八點半左右嗎?
Mike: Yeah.
是的。
Rachel: Then, again at 9:00?
然后九點再一通嗎?
Mike: Uh-huh.
嗯。
Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Ross: Hello.
喂。
Ross: Ah, no, she's not here. Can I take a message?
她現在不在,要留言嗎?
Ross: Bill from the bar? Ok, "Bill from the bar." I'll make sure she gets your number.
酒吧認識的比爾?好的,酒吧認識的比爾。我會把你的號碼給她的。
Rachel: Aaah.
啊。
Ross: So, ah...So, how was it? Uh, you guys, you guys have a good time?
好玩嗎?你們有……?你們玩的開心嗎?
Rachel: Oh, it was so much fun. It felt so good to be out.
我們玩的很開心,出去玩真是快樂。
Ross: Uh, Rachel.
瑞秋?
Rachel: Yeah?
什么事呢?
Ross: Never mind.
沒事。
Ross: Hey you guys.
嗨,你們。
Phoebe: Hey.
嘿。
Mike: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: I'll be right back. I gotta go to the bathroom.
馬上回來。我要去上廁所。
Mike: Stout. That's a kind of beer.
Stout,那也是啤酒的一種。