Joey: Guess I don't know. My experience: if a girl says yes to being taped, she doesn't say no to much else, I'll tell ya.
依據我的經驗。如果女生答應可以錄下來……其它的也就都不會拒絕了,我跟你說。
Chandler: Then you're gonna have to watch it for me.
那你先幫我看。
Joey: What? Whoo-what?
什么?
Chandler: Just for a few seconds, so I can know what it is. Please?
幾秒鐘就好,讓我知道那是什么。拜托!
Joey: All right, fine. But if I enjoy this, you have only yourself to blame.
好啦,可以,但是萬一我很樂在其中 你就只能怪你自己!
Chandler: Why am I hearing cheering?
為什么我聽到歡呼聲?
Joey: Well it's ok, it's like...it's just a football game.
沒關系,是足球賽。
Chandler: Football? Just football?
只是足球賽?
Joey: Yeah, see, you were all worried for nothing.
你擔心是多余的。
Chandler: It's football, it's just football.
是足球,只是足球。
Chandler:This is great! This is the first time I've ever enjoyed football.
太棒了!這是我第一次真正喜歡足球。
Chandler:It may be customary to get a beer.
我想這時候喝啤酒很對味。
Chandler: What the What are you doing?
搞什么……你在做什么?
Joey: You don't wanna see what I just saw!
你不想要看到我剛看到的東西!
Monica: What're you guys doing? Oh my God, is that Richard?
你們在做什么?喔,我的天!那是理查嗎?
Phoebe: God! God! This is not going well.
喔,天啊,真是進行的不順利。
Mike: No, no, you're doing fine, really. Why don't you go talk to my dad?
不,你做的很好,真的。你何不去找我爸聊聊。
Phoebe: Ok, ok, ok, ok. Still sure about me being myself?
好,好的,好的。還確定要我做我自己嗎?
Mike: Absolutely! Or maybe just a little less pimp spit.
當然!或許少說一些“壞蛋吐口水”的事。
Phoebe: So Theodore, I uhm, I can see where Mike gets his good looks from...
希爾多,我現在知道麥克的帥氣外表是遺傳自誰的了……
Theodore: Oh, Well...
嗯……
Phoebe: Yeah. And that physique! You must work out all the time.
你一定經常做運動。
Theodore: Oh no, not all the time, I-I do the best I can...
不是很常,不過我盡量……
Phoebe: Yeah I bet! Look out!
是啊,我想也是!看招!
Theodore: Oh! Owwwww!
喔!
Phoebe: Oh my God, are you ok?
喔,我的天,你還好嗎?
Theodore: I recently had surgery.
我最近剛動完手術。
Phoebe: I'm so sorry!
我很抱歉。
Theodore: No, I'll be fine...I just should check the stitches.
沒關系,我沒事……我只是應該要去檢查一下傷口。
Phoebe: I really, really am sorry.
我真的很抱歉。
Theodore: How could you know. Why wouldn't you punch me in the stomach?
你怎么會知道呢?為什么你不會打我肚子呢?
Mike: Uhm, did you just hit my dad?
你剛剛是不是打了我爸?
Phoebe: Yes...I'm sorry, I've never met a boyfriends parents before.
是的,我很抱歉,我從來沒有見過男朋友的父母親。
Mike: But, I mean, you have met...humans before, right? Look, why don't you go talk to my mom?
但是,你總該有見過人,對嗎?你何不去找我媽聊聊。
Phoebe: Yeah ok...yeah, your mom, ok, she-she looks nice, I can talk to her.
好的,你媽,她看起來很和善。我可以跟她聊的。
Mike: Yeah, you do that, and then I gotta go check my dad for signs of internal bleeding.
你去聊吧!我要去看看我爸是不是有內出血的現象。
Phoebe: Yeah. Oh Bitsy, hi. Uhm...listen, I just want to thank you again for having me here tonight.
貝西,我想要再次謝謝你邀請我今晚過來。
Bitsy: Well, not at all.
喔,不用客氣。
Phoebe: Also uhm, I just want you to know what a wonderful man your son is.
還有,我只想讓你知道你兒子是個很棒的男人。
Bitsy: Thank you, I think so too.
謝謝,我也這么認為。
Phoebe: Well, and you know, it really is a testament to how he was raised.
一切都是他受了良好的家庭教育。
Phoebe:Especially to you. Because he's very respectful of women.
尤其是你的功勞。因為他十分尊重女性。
Bitsy: Is he really?
他真的嗎?
Phoebe: Are you kidding. He is so considerate of my feelings and...you know I think...you'd also like to know that he is a very gentle lover.
他非常體貼我的感受,我認為你也會想知道……他在床上非常溫柔。
Bitsy: E-e-excuse me?
什么?
Phoebe: Oh no, no, no, no no. Don't get me wrong. No, he's not in like a sissy way.
不,別誤會我。不,不是那種娘娘腔的樣子。
Phoebe:No, no, no when he gets going, he can rattle a headboard like a sailor on leave...
當他瘋起來的時候……他可是像休假的船員一樣神勇……
Bitsy: That's...my boy.
那就是……我兒子。
Mike: Awesome!
絕了!
Rachel: Ok, aahhh, please laugh for mommy, please? Please laugh for mommy.
好了,給媽咪笑一笑,拜托!請為媽咪笑一個。
Rachel:Not funny huh? Oh so, is it...only offensive novelty rap?
不好笑,對吧?嗯,所以是不是……只有低級好玩的饒舌歌才行呢?
Rachel: Or maybe just, you know, rap in general? 'Cause mommy can rap.
或許只要是饒舌歌都行,因為媽咪會饒舌。
Rachel:My name is mommy and I'm here to say, that all the babies are. Oh, I can't rap...All right, sweetheart...
我名叫媽媽我要在這兒說,所有的小寶貝……哦,我不會饒舌樂……好吧,小心肝兒……
Rachel: This is only because I love you so much, and I know that you're not gonna tell anybody.
只是因為我太愛你了,我知道你會保守秘密。
Rachel:I like...big butts and I cannot lie...You other brothers can't deny...when a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist and a round thing in your face...Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
我喜歡大屁屁,我不能撒謊,其他的哥們兒們,你們也別否認,當姑娘走來扭起小細腰兒那圓圓的在你臉上的是你的俏目,好!好!好!
Rachel: Oohhhhh! Oh! I like big butts and I cannot lie... You other brothers can't deny...Oh Emma you're laughing!
喔!我喜歡大屁屁我不能撒謊……其他的哥們兒們你們也別否認……艾瑪,你在笑!你笑了!
Rachel:Oh you are, you really do like big butts, don't you. Oh, you beautiful little weirdo...
你真的很喜歡大屁股,對不對?你這個漂亮的小怪蛋……
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Oh you missed it. She was laughing.
你錯過了!她剛剛在笑!
Rachel:Oh it was amazing. It was amazing. It was the most beautiful, beautiful sound that...
真是不可思議。是很不可思議。那就像是最美妙的聲音……
Ross: Oh I know, isn't it?
我知道,可不是嗎?
Ross: Ooh...what'd you do to get her to laugh?
你做了什么逗她笑?
Rachel: Oh! You know, I just...couple of things I tried...Different...I just sang a little doo...Itsy Bitsy Spider.
喔!你知道的,我只不過…… 試了一些東西,不同的……只是唱了一點“癢癢小蜘蛛”。
Ross: You sang Baby Got Back didn't you?
你唱了“寶貝,你的背影很靚” 對不對?
Rachel: Nothing else worked. That girl is all about the ass.
其它的方法都沒有用!這女孩就是喜歡屁屁!
Phoebe: and then it goes back to the chorus. Smelly cat, Sme-lly ca-t/It's not your fau-lt. And that's the end of the song...
……然后再回到主旋律。臭臭貓,臭臭貓/不是不的錯。然后那就是歌曲的結尾……
Phoebe:I realise you hadn't, ask to hear it, but uhm...no-one had spoken in seventeen minutes.
我知道你們沒有要我唱,但是已經有十七分鐘沒有人說話了。
Mike: Phoebe writes lots of great songs. Wha-what was that one you sang the other night that everybody just loved?
菲比創作了許多歌曲。你那天晚上唱的歌是什么呢?
Phoebe: Oh, Pervert Parade?
《變態游行》嗎?
Mike: No...
不……
Phoebe: Oh, Ode To A Pubic Hair?
《陰毛頌》嗎?
Mike: Stop!
停止!
Phoebe: Oh God! Is that veal?
喔,天啊!這是小牛肉嗎?
Mike: Mom, I thought I told you, Phoebe's a vegetarian.
媽,我以為我跟你說過菲比是素食者。
Bitsy: Oh!
喔!
Phoebe: Oh no, no, no, no, that's ok, that's ok, I mean, I'm, I am a vegetarian, except for veal.
不,沒關系,沒關系,我是說,我是素食者……不過我吃小牛肉。
Phoebe: Yeah no, veal I love.
是的,我愛吃小牛肉。
Mike: Phoebe you don't have to eat-
菲比,你可以不用吃的……
Phoebe: No, no, no, actually, no, it's any baby animals: kittens, fish babies, you know, especially veal, you know, and this, this nice vein of fat running through it.
我喜歡任何小動物食物,小貓,小魚,但是,尤其喜歡小牛肉,這上面還有帶一點很棒的肥肉。
Phoebe: Hmmm, yummy Hmmm...
嗯嗯,好吃……
Mike: So? What do you think?
那……你們覺得如何呢?
Monica: So you stole that tape from Richard's apartment?
所以你從理查的公寓偷了這卷帶子?
Chandler: Whoho ho...Listen to the judgment from the porn star!
聽聽這色情片明星在批評我!
Monica: That tape was never meant to be seen by Joey, I would feel more comfortable if I was having this conversation in private.
那帶子本來就不是要讓……喬伊,我希望可以私下談論這件事。
Joey: Monica, look, I don't think you and I have any secrets anymore Not ready to joke about it yet, ok, I'll see you later.
莫妮卡,聽著,我不認為你我之間存在任何秘密了。還沒有準備好可以開玩笑嗎?待會見。
Monica: Why in the world would you take this tape and and why would you watch it?
你為什么要拿這卷帶子呢?而且為什么要看呢?
Chandler: Because that's who I am, ok?
因為我就是這樣的人,好嗎?
Chandler:I'm sure a mature man like Richard could see a tape like that and it wouldn't bother him.
我相信像理查那樣的男人可以看這樣的帶子而且不會被說教。
Chandler:Just'd be another saucy anecdote for him to share at his men's club over brandy, moustaches.
這只不過是個黃色的小插曲……讓他可以在他的男性俱樂部里邊喝著白蘭地摸著胡子和兄弟們分享。
Monica: Is all this about you not being able to grow a moustache?
這一切跟你沒有辦法長胡子有關嗎?
Chandler: This is about you and Richard. He's clearly not over you. He keeps a tape so he can...look at it whenever he wants.
這跟你還有理查有關。很明顯地他還沒有忘記你。他保留這帶子讓他可以在任何想的時候就看。
Monica: Isn't that sad? I mean, can-can you see how pathetic that is? You-you shouldn't be jealous. You should feel bad for him.
那不是很悲慘嗎?你看不出來這是多可悲的事嗎?別吃醋了,你應該為他感到可憐。
Chandler: Oh, yeah, well, poor Richard. Yo- I can grow a moustache!
是啊,可憐的理查,他……我可以長胡子的!
Monica: Chandler, this is not our problem.
這不是我們的問題。
Monica:We got each other. That's all that matters.
我們擁有彼此。這是最重要的。
Chandler: Yeah, oh, but I just keep picturing you rolling around with him with your cowboy boots in the air.
但是我就是忘不了你滾在他身邊,穿著你的……牛仔靴子在空中晃來晃去。
Monica: Cowboy boots? I've never worn cowboy boots in my whole life!
牛仔靴子?我這輩子從沒有穿過牛仔靴子。
Chandler: Oh, good, good. Play more, 'cause I wanna see how it ends.
很好,非常好,再多放一點,因為我想看結局是怎樣。
Monica: That's not me!
那不是我!
Chandler: What? That's not you! Life is good again! Ride him cowgirl!
什么?那不是你!美好的生活又再度來臨了!騎上去,牛仔女!
Monica: That bastard taped over me!
那混蛋錄了別人在我的帶子上!
Chandler: Is that a problem?
那有什么問題嗎?
Monica: I-It's just so insulting! Quick spring for a new blank tape, Doctor!
真是太侮辱人了!花錢買新的空白帶子嘛,醫師!
Chandler: Yes, but the important thing is that we have each other, right?
是的,但是重要的是我們擁有彼此,不是嗎?
Monica: Well yeah. It's-it's so rude! I mean, let me tell you, the way we did it was a lot better…
嗯,是的,不過這非常沒禮貌!我們做的方式要比那個好太多……
Chandler: Are you going to finish that sentence?
你要把這個句子說完嗎?
Theodore: I can't imagine what he sees in her.
我無法想像他在她身上看到什么吸引人的。
Bitsy: She actually makes me miss that pill-popping ex-wife of his. Oh, hello dear.
她還真讓我懷念起他那嗑藥的前妻。嗨,親愛的
Mike: Hey, what's going on?
怎么了?
Bitsy: We were just chit-chatting. How's your friend?
我們只是在隨便聊聊。你的朋友還好嗎?
Mike: A little better.
好一點了。
Bitsy: By the way, do you know who's moving back into town? Tom and Sue's daughter Jen.
你知道誰要搬回城里了嗎?湯姆跟蘇的女兒,珍。
Theodore: You remember her Michael, she's lovely and...well-behaved and...single.
你記得她的,麥克,她很可愛,行為舉止端莊,而且單身。
Mike: I'm not interested.
我沒有興趣。
Bitsy: Oh, please darling, let's be honest. You can have all the...sailor fun you want with that one, but...let's be real.
拜托,親愛的,我們老實說。你跟那個也可以享受像船員般的樂趣的,但是我們要面對現實。
Mike: All right, stop.
好了,停。
Mike: You know, all Phoebe has done tonight is trying to get you to like her.
菲比所做的一切都是為了要讓你們喜歡她。
Mike:Maybe that hasn't been clear all the time, but she did her best. And yeah, she's a little different than you are…
或許不是很明顯……但是她已經盡力而為了。她是跟你們有點不同……
Bitsy: Michael, a pimp spit in her mouth!
麥克,一個壞蛋吐口水在她嘴里!
Mike: So what? I mean if even I can get past that, it shouldn't bother you.
那又如何?如果我都無所謂了,你們有什么好在乎的。
Mike: And you don't have to like her.
你們沒有必要去喜歡她。
Mike:You just have to accept the fact that I do.
只需要接受我喜歡她的事實就可以。
Mike:I mean, if you can't even be civil to the woman I love...
如果你們無法對我愛的女人……
Bitsy: The woman you what?
你什么的女人?
Phoebe: Yeah, the woman you what?
是啊,你什么的女人?
Mike: The woman I love.
我愛的女人。
Mike:I love you...which is probably something I shouldn't say for the first time in front of my parents...and Tom and Sue...who are by the way the most sinfully boring people I've ever met in my life.
我愛你……我不該當我父母面前第一次說這種話……還有湯姆跟蘇面前……對了,他們是我一生中遇過最無聊的人。
Phoebe: I love you too.
我也愛你。
Mike: You do?
真的?
Phoebe: Yeah! How great is this?
很棒嗎?
Mike: Wanna get out of here?
想要離開這里嗎?
Phoebe: Ok.
想。
Mike: Mom, dad, thanks for dinner.
爸媽,謝謝你們的晚餐。
Phoebe: I had a great time.
我很開心。
Phoebe: It was really top drawer.
這里真的很高級。
Phoebe: And here's something, rich: thirteen bathrooms in this place, I threw up in the coat closet Ta-ta!
而且更棒的是……這里有十三間浴室,但是我吐在衣帽間里面。別了!
Rachel: One more time from the top.
從頭再來一次!
Rachel:I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brother...
我喜歡大屁股,我不能說謊,其他哥們……
Ross: Rachel, please! That is so inappropriate!
瑞秋,瞧你!這也太不合適了!