日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第八季 > 正文

老友記 第8季:第3集 告知羅斯(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:alice ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Hey, babe. Aren't you excited we're going on our honeymoon?

嘿,寶貝。我們就要去度蜜月了,你期待嗎?
Yeah, I am.
我很期待。
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama.
百慕大,巴哈馬,來吧,漂亮姑娘。
That's right, get it out of your system while we're alone.
沒錯,要發作就趁現在沒人的時候。
Hey. We came to say goodbye.
我們是來送別的。
Yeah. Have a great honeymoon.
對,祝你們蜜月玩得愉快。
Thanks. I better go pack.
謝謝。我最好去打包行李。
Oh no, I already packed. The only thing I couldn't find, though, was your Speedo.
不 我已經打好包了。我只是找不到你的迷你泳褲了。
A Speedo? I don't have a Speedo. I'm gonna go pack my regular, long bathing suit.
我沒有迷你泳褲。我要去打包我那條普通的超長泳褲。
Good, you're still here! Hey!
太好了,你還在!
I wanted to tell you to have a good honeymoon. Thank you!
我想來祝你有個愉快的蜜月。謝謝。
And I also wanted you guys to know that I am telling the father today.
我還要你們知道今天我會告訴孩子他爸。
What? What? What?
怎么了?
We know it's Ross.
我們知道孩子他爸是羅斯。
How? How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
It was his sweater. But, oh, my God!
那是他的毛衣,我們都又驚又喜。
Oh, I so wanted Ross to know first, but I’m so relieved you guys know.
我好希望羅斯是第一個知道的。但你們知道了,我真的松了一口氣!
That is so great. And I'm gonna be your baby's aunt!
這真的是太棒了。我要當阿姨了!
I know. Me too!
我知道。我也是!
And I'm gonna be an uncle! Come here.
我要當叔叔了!來吧。
You're all gonna be aunts and uncles.
你們要當孩子的阿姨跟叔叔了。
Yeah, but I'm the only one related by blood.
對,但只有我跟孩子有血緣關系。
Okay. Great! So now that you guys all know you can help me. Give me some advice on how I’m gonna tell Ross!
現在你們知道了,你們可以幫我。建議我該怎么跟羅斯說。
Well, what were you gonna say?
你打算怎么說?
Well I was gonna tell him that I’mI’m gonna have the baby and he can be as involved as he wants.
我要告訴他我想留下孩子,而他想怎么做都可以。
Well that, that sounds good.
聽起來很不錯。
Yeah, but, you know, how do I start? I mean, what'swhat’s the first thing that I say?
對,但我該怎么開口呢?我是說我的開場白應該是什么?
Okay, great. Thanks.
好吧,太棒了,謝謝。
Hey, good luck. Yeah, bye.
祝你好運! 再見。
Hey, what was that all about?
剛才是怎么一回事?
Well, I guess there's no harm in telling you now. Rachel and Ross are going to have a baby.
看來現在告訴你也沒關系了。瑞秋懷了羅斯的孩子。
What? ! I didn't even know that...!Why didn't you tell me? Why am I talking like this?
什么?我完全不知道!你為什么不告訴我?我為什么會這用這種聲音說話?
I didn't think you could keep it a secret.
我覺得你藏不住秘密。
What? ! I am an excellent secretkeeper. I have kept all our secrets.
什么?!我的嘴可嚴了。我一直保守著我們所有的秘密。
What secrets?
什么秘密?
Oh nono Joey, I am not going to tell you because I am an excellent secret keeper.
不,喬伊。我不會告訴你的,因為我的嘴很嚴。
You'll tell me later? You already know.
待會告訴我?你已經知道了。
Oh, it's so romantic to send people off on their honeymoon.
送別人去度蜜月真的好浪漫。
You know, Monica and Chandler are married. Ross and Rachel are having a baby. Maybe you and I should do something.
你看,莫妮卡跟錢德勒結婚了。羅斯跟瑞秋就要生寶寶了。或許你跟我也該找些事來做。
All in good time, my love. All in good time.
別急,親愛的,等到合適的時機吧。
Shoot! I left my guitar in their apartment. Well, you can let me in later, right?
該死!我把吉他放在他們家了。你待會能幫我開門吧?
No, I don't have a key. They took mine to give to you.
不行,我沒有鑰匙。他們拿走我的鑰匙說是要交給你。
What? They took mine to give to you.
什么?他們拿走我的說是要交給你。
Why would they take away our keys?
他們為什么要拿走我們的鑰匙?
Maybe they don't trust us.
或許他們不信任我們。
No that’s not it. They let me keep my key the last time they were out of town.
不對啊,他們上次出城時還讓我幫他們保管鑰匙。
You mean the time you broke the ketchup bottle and cleaned it up with Monica's guest towels?
你是說你打破番茄醬瓶,拿莫妮卡給客人準備的毛巾來清理的那次?
Hey, I washed those. No, you didn't.
我洗了毛巾。才沒有。
Yeah, that didn't sound like me.
對,那聽起來不像我的作風。
Well, what am I gonna do? I really need my guitar.
我該怎么辦?我真的要用吉他。
Yeah, I have stuff in there too. What stuff?
我也有東西放在他們家。什么東西?
Monica's chicken parm. I'll take care of it.
莫妮卡的小雞。我要照顧它們。
Hey, Mr. Treeger? It's Joey Tribbiani. Listen, I need to get into Monica and Chandler's apartment.
崔格先生,我是喬伊·崔比安尼。聽著,我得去莫妮卡跟錢德勒家。
It's an emergency! Gas leak. Yeah oh, and bring garlic bread.
有緊急事件。煤氣泄漏了,帶大蒜面包過來。
Did Rachel find you? No, why?
瑞秋找到你了嗎?沒有,怎么了?
She was looking for you.
她在找你。
Oh well, I guess I’ll catch up with her later.
那我待會再見她。
Well, she really wanted to talk to you now.
她真的得馬上跟你談。
Yeah, it seemed pretty important.
對,似乎是有重要的事。
Oh, no. What?
哦不。怎么?
I think I might know what this is about.
我想我知道她要跟我談什么了。
Really?
真的嗎?對。
Yeah. Uh, uh we promised we weren't gonna tell anybody this, but...About a month ago, Rachel and I slept together.
我們答應不會告訴任何人。但是……大約一個月前瑞秋跟我上床了。
And?
結果呢?
Wow, I thought you'd be a little more shocked.
我以為你們會大吃一驚。
Oh, sorry. And? !
抱歉。結果呢?
Well, wewe said we’d just do it that one time but, but now I think she may wanna start things up again.
我們說只做一次,但是我想她現在或許想要跟我復合。
Yeah, I don't think that's what it is.
我想不是那樣的。
Why? Whatwhat else could it be?
怎么?不然會是什么事?
Oh, wow, I don't feel well.
我覺得不太舒服。
I'm telling you, I'm telling you, that's what it is.
我覺得就是那么一回事。
No wonder she was looking at me all funny during the wedding.
難怪在婚禮上,她看我的眼神怪怪的。
She didn't say anything to you?
她什么都沒有告訴你們嗎?
Maybe it's something you ate.
或許你吃錯東西了。
Please, justjust, just go and talk to Rachel. Yeah, I guess I should.
拜托,去跟瑞秋談一談。好吧。
Man, you know what I have to realize? Maybe I'm not the type of guy women can have just one night with.
你們知道我領悟到什么事嗎?或許我是那種讓女人一夜難忘的男人。
You know, theythey always seem to want a little bit more. I should remember that.
她們對我永遠都覺得不滿足。我應該記住這一點。
Next.
下一位。
They're kissing. Let's just go around them.
他們在接吻,我們先過去吧。
Oh honey, leave them alone. They're in love.
寶貝,別打擾他們,他們深愛彼此。
I'm in love too. But in an orderly fashion.
我也愛你。不過愛得井然有序。
Next.
下一位。
Hi. Can you do that and walk? Because she said, "Next."
你們能邊走邊接吻嗎?她說"下一位"了。
Sorry, we didn't hear you. We're on our honeymoon.
抱歉,我們沒有聽到。我們要去度蜜月。
Oh, let me see what I can do. There are some firstclass seats available.
讓我來看一下。頭等艙還有位置。
Did you hear that? They bumped them up to first class because they're on their honeymoon! Come on. Let's act like we're on our honeymoon.
你聽到沒有?她讓他們升級到頭等艙因為他們要去度蜜月!我們假裝也要去度蜜月。
We are on our honeymoon.
我們的確是要去度蜜月。
Grab my ass.
快摸我屁股。
Next.
下一位。
Hi. Sorry, I almost didn't hear you, because, you know, I'm just so in love with my new husband. We're on our honeymoon.
抱歉,我差點沒聽見。我深愛我的新婚丈夫。我們要去度蜜月。
Congratulations. Thanks.
恭喜。謝謝。
Okay, Mr. Bing, you'll be in 25J, and Mrs. Bing, you're in 25K.
好了,賓先生,你在25J。賓太太是25K。
Oh no, you see we’re on our honeymoon. So umm, can you do your little thing and bump us up to first class?
哦不,你看,我們要去度蜜月。你能讓我們升級到頭等艙嗎?
I'm sorry, all the firstclass seats are taken. That couple got the last two.
抱歉,頭等艙客滿了。剛剛那對夫妻拿走最后兩個位置。
You see? If we'd gone around them like I said, she'd have given us those tickets! Damn it!
看吧?如果你聽我的話,插他們的隊,她會給我們頭等艙的位置!該死!
25J and K, any chance those aren't together?
25J跟K會不會剛好不連在一起?
I still can't believe they took away my key. You trust me with yours.
我還是不敢相信他們拿走了我的鑰匙。你都把你的鑰匙交給我保管。
Of course I do! And I'm gonna get it back to you just as soon as they're done with it at the keyshining place.
那當然!等清理鑰匙的人把它擦干掙之后我就會還給你。
What the hell is that?
那是什么聲音?
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Treeger, what are you doing?
崔格,你在做什么?
You said there was a gas leak in here.
你說有煤氣泄漏。
Why not use your key?
你為什么不用鑰匙開門?
Because by the time I found it on this thing, the whole place might have exploded.
等我找到他們家的鑰匙,這間公寓可能都炸掉了。
If that happens at another building I manage, people are gonna start asking questions. Come on, hurry up!
如果我管理的公寓再發生一次爆炸意外,人們會開始問問題。快一點!
Oh! We could have done that.
要那么做我們也會。
Look at that! Look at that! They’re going into the first class lounge! Do you know what they have in there? No.
你看,他們走進頭等艙休息室了。你知道里面有什么嗎?不知道。
Me neither. We have to get in!
我也不知道,我們得進去才行。
Just act like you belong. Oh, my God! Oranges! Shh!
裝做你是頭等艙的客人。天啊!有橘子!噓。
Nice to see you again.
很高興又跟你見面了。
Sir, may I see your tickets, please?
先生,麻煩出示你的機票。
Yes, of course.
沒問題。
I'm sorry. Would you move your thumb? I can't see the seat number.
抱歉,麻煩將你的姆指挪開,我看不到座位號碼。
Oh that’s all right. I have it memorized. It's 1 A.
沒關系,我已經背下來了。是1A。
Sir, this isn't a firstclass ticket. I'm sorry.
先生,這不是頭等艙的機票,抱歉。
Apology accepted. Excuse us.
沒關系,不好意思。
Sir, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
先生,恐怕我得請你們離開。
Fine. Go, go, go!
好吧。跑跑跑!
Hi! Hi.
嗨。嗨。
Hi. Umm, I think there's something that we really need to talk about.
我想我們真的需要好好談一談。
I think we do. Why don't we go inside. Look, I know why you're here.
沒錯,我們先進去吧。我知道你為什么會來找我。
You do? Yeah, and to save you from any embarrassment I think maybe I should talk first.
真的嗎?對,為了讓你別太尷尬我想或許應該我先說。
Okay. Okay?
好的。好吧。
Ross and Rachel. Rachel and Ross. That's been one heck of a seesaw, hasn't it?
羅斯跟瑞秋。瑞秋跟羅斯。很像是在玩蹺蹺板,對吧?
What?
什么?
I mean look, thatthat one night we had was fun and…and certainly passionate, but don’t you think it’s better if we just stayed friends?
我是說那晚我們過得既滿足又盡性。但你不覺得我們還是當朋友比較好嗎?
Seriously, what?
你是說,什么?
Okay, okay. You know what? If you want to, we can do it one more time.
好吧好吧,這樣好了。如果你想的話,我們可以再做一次。
I mean I’dI’d be okay with that. In fact, I have some time right now.
我沒有問題。事實上我現在就有空。
You know what? Can I, can I talk now?
你知道嗎?我可以說話了嗎?
Oh, sure. Okay.
當然可以。好的。
I'm pregnant.
我懷孕了。
Ross? Ross?
羅斯?羅斯?
Okay, whenever you're ready.
好吧,我等你準備好再說。
And you're the father, by the way. But you got that...
對了,你是孩子他爸,你繼續。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
relieved [ri'li:vd]

想一想再看

adj. 放心的,放松的,免除的

 
leak [li:k]

想一想再看

n. 漏洞
v. 漏,滲

 
passionate ['pæʃənit]

想一想再看

adj. 熱情的,易怒的,激情的

聯想記憶
thumb [θʌm]

想一想再看

n. 拇指
v. 翻閱,示意要求搭車

 
available [ə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的

聯想記憶
orderly ['ɔ:dəli]

想一想再看

adj. 有秩序的,整齊的,一絲不茍的,和平的

 
embarrassment [im'bærəsmənt]

想一想再看

n. 困窘,尷尬,困難

 
apology [ə'pɔlədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 道歉;勉強的替代物

聯想記憶
related [ri'leitid]

想一想再看

adj. 相關的,有親屬關系的

 
guitar [gi'tɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 吉他

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 老板5| 夜夜女人香| 男操女视频免费| 欢乐的牧童钢琴谱| 接吻教学视频| 上门女婿电视剧演员| 亲吻姐姐ova| 朱时茂电影| 叶子楣地下裁决| 姜洋| 马可个人资料简介| 我的一级兄弟| 哈尔的移动城堡讲了什么| 禁忌爱游戏| 丁莹| 社会主义改造理论ppt| 你们可知道简谱| 工业硫酸| 黑暗森林 电影| 决胜法庭演员表| 太深了太爽了受不了了| 出轨的女人电影| 叶芳华| 在床上在线观看| 晚上吃什么减肥| 轨迹地图| 红海行动2免费看完整版| 山东卫视体育频道| 狗狗交配视频全过程| 孕妇直播肚子疼揉肚子| 八年级上册英语课文| 韩宝仪个人简历| 狗叫声吸引狗| 恋爱中的城市 电影| 觉醒年代免费看| 绷带怪人| 卡米尔个人简介| 张子恩| 桥梁工程师职称论文| 英语书七年级下册单词表| 浪客剑心星霜篇|