日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第八季 > 正文

老友記 第8季:第4集 錄像帶風波(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:alice ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

I just don't get it. We didn't do anything wrong.

真不懂,我們沒做錯事。
I know! Although, you did tell an awful lot of jokes.
就是嘛。雖然你說了很多冷笑話。
I thought you said those jokes were funny. Joke! Joke! Joke!
你說很好笑啊。快講笑話吧!講笑話!講笑話。
Joke. Joke. Blah! Blah!
講笑話!講笑話!
Well maybe it was all of your questions.
可能是你問了太多問題害的。
What about my questions?
我的問題怎么了?
The sheer volume. It was like flying with the Riddler.
你問了太多問題。像是跟謎題王坐在一起。
I'm soory. Was that another joke? Was that another question?
你又在講笑話嗎?你又在問問題嗎?
Hey! Is Ross still here?
羅斯還在嗎?
Uh no Rach, he’s gone. But listen, he told us what happened and it does, it sounds like an honest mistake.
不,瑞秋,他已經走了。但他告訴我們發生了什么事。聽起來真的是個誤會。
Oh really? Well how would you like it if I had sex with you and I taped it?
是嗎?如果我把我跟你做愛的過程錄下來你會有什么感覺呢?
Oh forget it! Oh there he is now, the father of my child, the porn king of the west village.
算了吧。他來了,我孩子他爹,西村的黃片之王。
Look, it was accident! Okay? II feel bad that it happened, but I swear, I didn’t even watch it!
那是個意外,好嗎?我覺得很內疚,但是我發誓我還沒有看過它。
Anyway, here. I thought you might be more comfortable destroying it yourself.
總之,拿去吧。或許親手毀了它,你會覺得舒服一點。
Thank you.
謝謝。
What?
怎么?
You don't want to see this, do you?Hell, yeah!
你們不想看這玩意吧?我們當然想!
I am not gonna show you this.
我不會讓你們看這個。
No! Not the sex part, just the stuff leading up to it.
不,我們不是要看性愛鏡頭。只是想看你們怎么開始的。
Forget it. She's destroying it.
算了,讓她毀掉吧。
Okay fine! Fine! We’ll just have to think of some other way to put the whole ‘Who came onto who,’ thing to rest! Come on now, think! !
好吧,我們會想其他辦法解決"誰先主動"的問題。快想!
Look, forget it Phoebe. Okay? It’s Rachel’s tape and she can do whatever she wants with it. And she wants to destroy it. So, end of story.
別想這事了,行嗎,菲比。那是瑞秋的錄影帶,她想怎么處置它是她的自由。她想毀了它,別說了。
I wanna see it.
我想看。
What?
什么?
Clearly you don’t want people to see this tape. Now I don’t want people to see this tape either, but you so badly don’t want people to see it makes me want to see it. You see?
你顯然不希望大家看這盤錄影帶。我也不想讓大家看。但你非常不希望我們看,這讓我想要看個究竟,明白嗎?
Are we watching the tape or not?
我們到底要不要看錄影帶?
I don't want people to see it for your sake.
我不讓別人看是為了保護你。
Ahh, I don’t believe you. I think you don’t want them to see you begging me.
我不相信你。我想你不希望他們看到你求我。
Rachel, please? Oh, a little preview.
瑞秋,求你了。這算是預告部份。
Fine. Fine, but I want the record to show that I tried to take the high road, because in about five minutes I’m gonna be saying…
好吧,我要這卷錄影帶證明我是想保護你。因為再過五分鐘我會說……
Okay, here we go.
好吧,要開始了。
Hello. Can I get you anything?
你好啊,需要我幫你效勞嗎?
I'm so happy.
我好開心。
Thank God you're here, Ross. Help me. Were you just talking to yourself?
謝天謝地你在這里。羅斯,快幫幫我。你剛才在自言自語嗎?
There I am. You're gonna get pregnant.
我出現了。你就要懷孕了。
I screwed up so bad, I told Monica that I would stuff and send all these wedding invitations like weeks ago and II…
我搞砸了。好幾個星期前我告訴莫妮卡我會把喜帖寄出去。
You didn't do it?
你沒有寄?
II know—I had put them in…inin my desk at work and I completely forgot about them until today.
我把它們放在辦公桌上,直到今天才想起來。
Sweetie okay. It’s okay. Everybody made it to the wedding. I’m fine.
親愛的,沒關系的。客人都來了,我沒事的。
Kind of hurting my hand though.
但你把我的手弄痛了。
I know.
我知道。
I cannot believe that I did this. Especially after Monica just went on and on and on about it!
我竟然會做出這種事,何況莫妮卡每天都在囑咐我這件事。
"Okay, Rachel. Here are the invitations, Rachel. Be very careful, Rachel. Please, drinking no liquids around the invitations, Rachel."Whoa oh! Ohohoh! Oh…ohohoh…
“喜帖在這里,瑞秋。小心點,瑞秋。拜托,別在喜帖附近喝東西,瑞秋。”
Did you do it on our invitations?
你們在我們的喜帖上面做愛了嗎?
Not on the ones we sent out.
我們沒在寄出去的喜帖上做。
So just the ones you gave back to us and we had framed?
所以你們在我們裱起來的喜帖上面做愛了?
Can you believe this is already happening? I mean it seems like yesterday they just got engaged.
你能相信嗎?這真的發生了。我是說,感覺上他們像是昨天才訂婚。
I know. Hey remember…remember the night they got engaged? How uh, you and I almost…
我知道。還記得他們訂婚那一晚嗎?你跟我差一點……
Oh, I remember how we almost. Do you think we would’ve gone through with it? Y’ know, if we hadn’t gotten caught. Do you think we would’ve done it?
我記得我們差一點就做了。你覺得我們當時真的會做嗎?如果沒被逮到的話,你覺得我們會做嗎?
I mean I…I know I wanted to. I just, I just wasn’t sure if you wanted to.
我知道我想做,但我不知道你想不想。
Oh, I wanted to.
我也想。
So we…we both wanted to.
那么我們兩個都想。
Interesting.
有意思。
Anyway, it probably worked out for the best.
總之,這樣的結果或許是最好的。
Yeah, sure.
沒錯。
Okay, in about ten seconds you’re gonna see him kiss me.
好了,再過十秒你們就能看到他要吻我了。
And in about five seconds you’re gonna see why.
再過五秒你們就會知道為什么。
Ross, did I ever tell you about the time that I went backpacking through Western Europe?
羅斯,我有沒有跟你說過我到西歐自助旅行的事?
Okay. Get ready to see some begging.
準備看她求我吧。
Oh, you came on to Ross!
是你對羅斯主動的!
What? !
什么?!
Now I'm so happy.
現在我好開心。
What are you talking about? You used the Europe story!
你這是什么意思?你用了歐洲的故事。
That's the magic story you use when you wanna have sex!
那是你想做愛時會用的魔法故事!
How do you know about that story?
你怎么知道那個故事?
How do you know about that story?
你怎么知道那個故事?
I heard it from my friend Irene who heard it from some guy!
是一個家伙告訴我朋友艾琳的。
Some guy!
就是我!
No. No, she told me his name was Ken Adams.
不不,她說那個家伙叫做肯·亞當斯。
Ken Adams!
我就是肯·亞當斯!
Hi. So, people are familiar with the Europe story?
嗨。看來大家都知道歐洲的故事?
Yeah. Listen about that, the whole uh, who came on to who thing really doesn’t matter. I mean, I think it would’ve happened either way. I mean if you hadn’t initiated it III know I would’ve.
聽著,關于"誰主動"的問題真的不重要。我是說,反正該發生的總會發生。就算你不主動,我也會主動。
It was an amazing night.
那是個神奇的夜晚。
It was. It was an amazing night.
沒錯,確實很神奇。
You think it looked amazing?
你覺得它看起來也很神奇嗎?
I uh… I don’t know. I mean I…I honestly didn’t watch it.
我不知道。我真的沒看。
Yeah, me neither. Yet.
是,我也沒看。還沒看。
Uhhhhhh…thatthat may be weird.
看的話應該會很奇怪。
Yeah, it would be really weird.
對,會很奇怪。
Good luck. Good luck to you.
祝你好運。祝你好運。
Mind if I mute? Oh, please.
我可以消音嗎?麻煩你了。
There go the clothes.
我們開始脫衣服了。
You are undressing awfully quickly.
你脫衣服的速度真快。
Six months, Rachel. Six months.
我六個月沒做了,瑞秋,六個月。
Hey. Wewe look…we look pretty good. That’s what I was gonna say.
我們看起來很不錯。我也那么覺得。
Oh nice tan!
漂亮的皮膚!
Thank you. I'd just gone to the beach that weekend.
謝謝。那個周末我才去過海邊。
Have you been working out?
你有在健身嗎?
I have been working out.
我一直在健身。
Wow, this is so much better than I ever…
這比我之前的經驗要好得多……
Oh, that's not pretty.
那可不太雅觀。
Oh! Oh! Oh God! No! Oh no!
哦!哦!天啊!哦,不!
Make it stop. Make it stop. Oh, no!
快點關掉!快點關掉!哦,不!
Hello, Greg? Hi, this is Monica from the plane.
喂,葛瑞格嗎?我是飛機上跟你們見過面的莫妮卡。
Listen, the number that you gave me, 853...That is their old number. Jenny's been giving it out since they moved!
聽著,你給我的電話號碼 853...那是他們的舊號碼。他們搬家之后,珍妮老是給別人他們的舊號碼
Jenny! That is so Jenny!
那真像珍妮的作風!
Hey listen umm, how would you like to get together? Say next Saturday?
你們下星期六能跟我們一起去玩嗎?
Okay, how about Sunday?
好吧,星期天呢?
Okay, the week after that?
下星期呢?
The week after that?
下下星期呢?
Y’ know what Greg? Y’ know what? We are good, interesting, funny people with good questions and if you and your precious Jenny can’t see that then…
你知道嗎,葛瑞格?我們幽默風趣善于提問。如果你跟你的寶貝珍妮沒發現……
January 15th? We'll see you then! Okay.
一月十五日?到時候見。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
mute [mju:t]

想一想再看

n. 啞子,默音字母,弱音器
adj. 啞的,

聯想記憶
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,與飛機有關的
n. 飛機,水平

 
engaged [in'geidʒd]

想一想再看

adj. 忙碌的,使用中的,訂婚了的

 
tan [tæn]

想一想再看

n. 黝黑,棕褐色
v. 曬黑,鞣(革),使曬

聯想記憶
precious ['preʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 寶貴的,珍貴的,矯揉造作的
adv.

聯想記憶
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 會議記錄,(復數)分鐘

 
preview ['pri:vju:]

想一想再看

n. 預審,查閱,預習,預告 vt. 事先查看,查閱,預

 
sheer [ʃiə]

想一想再看

adj. 純粹的,全然的,陡峭的
adv. 完

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 一个国家的诞生| 美女视频网站黄色| 黄视频免费观看网站| 贾冰又出新的喜剧电影| 高钧贤| 古天乐电影全部作品最新| 刘慧玲| 妻5| 抖音网站| 宇宙刑事卡邦| 爱情最美丽 电视剧| 归亚蕾个人资料图片| 极品美女在线视频| 爱情插班生| 木村多江| 高一英语必修一| 在线黄网站| 包青天之白玉堂传奇| 河南电视台卫星频道| 外出韩版| 丁尼| 回收名表价格查询| 热天午后| 四 电影| 鲁班书咒语大全| 嗯~啊~快点死我男男视频| 赵凯的个人资料| 第一财经在线直播今日股市| 哈基米| 韩国女主播热舞视频| 伊人1314| 林采薇| 红电视剧演员表| 色女孩视频| 《美之罪》在线观看| 河南卫视直播| 黄色网址视频| 艾娜| 电影《uhaw》免费观看| 3d成人国产同人动漫焰灵姬| 爱上女老师|