我也是"男演員"。
I'm not sure. I think they're taking the ferry out to some Italian place on Staten Island.
我不知道,他們大概要搭渡輪到史坦頓島玩。
A ferry? My baby's going on a ferry? Do you have any idea how dangerous those are?
渡輪?我的寶寶要搭渡輪?你知道那有多危險嗎?
Are we talking about one of those big boats that carry cars that go like five miles an hour?
渡輪是指那種載車的速度緩慢的大船吧?
Why don’t they just jump out of an airplane? ! Huh? ! That-that’s a fun date! Or burn each other with matches? ! That’s fun too! Whew! !
他們為什么不去跳飛機,那多有意思!或點火柴把彼此燒了,也很有意思。
Hey, Joey. Hey, Kash. This is Ross. Ross, this is Kash.
喬伊。-凱許。這是羅斯。羅斯,他就是凱許。
Hey, I-I hear you're going on a ferry tonight. Yeah.
我聽說今晚你們要去搭渡輪。-是的。
Bit of a daredevil, are we?
你挺大膽啊!
Hey guys do you think this is too slutty—Hi Kash!
這件裙子是不是太露了?嗨,凱許。
Hey, Rachel. You ready to go?
瑞秋,你準備好了嗎?
Yeah! All right, I’ll see you guys later.
是的,待會見。
Okay. Have a great time, you guys.
好。祝你們玩的愉快。
Thank you. Thank you.
謝謝。-謝謝。
Yes it is too slutty!
那件裙子的確太露了!
Oh, I’m so glad you called. I feel like it’s always me calling you. So, what’s up? Is everything okay with Phoebe?
我很高興你打電話給我。感覺之前一直是我打給你。什么事?菲比沒事吧?
It will be in a minute. Listen. Tim, you're a really great guy.
只需要幾分鐘。提姆,你真的很棒。
It’s because I'm with you. Aw.
那是因為我跟你在一起。-啊。
I’m just—I’m in a place in my life right now where I…I…
但我的人生現在走到了……
So sorry. "This just in."
抱歉,"剛剛有消息傳過來"。
Oh, it's 9-1-1 from the restaurant, that means Monica needs me right away.
是餐廳有急事呼我,莫妮卡要我馬上趕過去。
Oh-oh no she doesn’t! I know what that is. You can stay.
不是的,我知道發生了什么事。你可以留下來。
I'll miss you too, Pheebs. And I will be holding you right here.
我也會想你的,菲比。我會把你放在這里。
So what movie do you want to see—And not another one I have to read. Okay? I get enough of that from books.
你想看哪部電影?我不想看那種得認真看字幕的電影,我受夠看書了。
Books? Alright, car magazines, cereal boxes but it's like enough!
書?-好吧,是汽車雜志,還有玉米片包裝。但那就夠我受的了!
Well, I tell you what. Why don’t we uh, why don’t we just stay here? Let’s not see a movie, we’ll just hang.
我們別去看電影了,就待在家里玩吧。
And just wait for Rachel to come back from her date?
等瑞秋約會回來嗎?
Hey, if that’s what you want to do I’m not gonna say no.
如果你想那么做的話,我不會反對。
Dude, what is going on?
哥們,你這是怎么了?
I just…I have to find out how it went. Why?
我得知道他們約會進行得怎樣。-為什么?
This guy could be my baby's stepfather.
他可能是我孩子的繼父。
They go on one date and you're worried about them getting married? ! He's not you!
才約會一次,你就擔心他們要結婚了?!他又不是你!
I just—I-I can’t believe she’s-she’s dating? !
我不敢相信她去約會了!
Well Ross, what did you think she was gonna do?
羅斯,你覺得她該怎么做呢?
I don't know. I guess I just can't believe any of this is happening.
我不知道。我不敢相信會發生這種事。
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
It's just I always thought when I had another kid, it'd be different.
我以為我再生個孩子情況會不一樣。
Now I-I love Ben, but every time I have to drop him off at Carol and Susan’s, it’s like—It breaks my heart a little.
我愛本。但每次送他到卡羅爾跟蘇珊家我都會覺得很傷心。
I mean I’ve always had this picture of me and my next wife in bed on Sunday and, my kid comes running in and leaps up onto the bed. And we all read the paper together. Y’ know? Maybe fight over the science section.
你知道嗎?我一直想像著,我跟未來的太太周末躺在床上,我的孩子跑過來跳到床上,我們會一起看報紙。或許還會搶著看科學版。
That's a nice picture. Maybe you can still have that.
很棒啊,你現在還是有機會過那樣的生活。
No! No I can’t. I mean Rachel’s out with some guy. My baby went with her. If anything that picture keeps moving further away.
不不,我沒辦法。瑞秋跟別的男人約會去了。我的孩子跟她一起去了。那個夢想只會離我越來越遠了。
Hey, can I ask you something? In this, in this picture of you and your wife, is your wife Rachel?
我能問你一件事嗎?你想像你未來太太的時候,她是瑞秋嗎?
It used to be. Now she doesn't really have a face. Smokin body, though.
以前是的。現在我夢里的人沒有具體的相貌。但她的身材超火辣。
Good call. But the face, Ross, the face isn't Rachel.
說得好。但是羅斯,她已經不是瑞秋了。
No. But how much easier would it be if it were?
對,但如果是的話,事情會簡單很多吧?
Yeah, I know, but I don't think that's not what she wants.
我懂,但那不是她要的生活。
No, it's not what I want either. I mean I-I can't force myself to fall in love with her again now.
那也不是我想要的生活。我是說,我不能逼自己再愛上她。
That’s okay Ross maybe you need a new picture. Okay? It’s not gonna be what you thought, but no matter what there’s gonna be a brand new little baby, your baby.
羅斯,或許你需要新的展望,好嗎?它會跟你之前的夢想不一樣。但不論如何,你都將迎來一個新的生命,你的孩子。
Who cares what the picture looks like?
誰在乎夢想是什么樣的呢?
Yeah.
對。
Hey, I tell you what. Let’s you and me go out and have some fun. Huh? Whatever you want. Come on!
我們一起出去找點樂子吧。你想做什么都行,來吧。
We can still catch that Ukrainian film.
我們還趕得上看烏克蘭電影。
No, I said fun.
不,我說找樂子。
Hey, Toby? Hey, Bobby.
嘿,托比 -嘿,巴比。
It's Bob, actually.
事實上是巴伯。
Hey you work up here. Can you tell me where this Chandler Bing's office is?
你在這里工作,可以告訴我錢德勒·賓的辦公室在哪里嗎?
Uhh yeah. Yeah, it’s right, right down there. Right there, yeah. Can I ask you why?
就在……就在那里。你問這個做什么?
I wanna talk to that bastard, see what his problem is.
我想找那個混蛋談談,看他跟我有什么過節。
Okay, Bob. Listen. I'm the reason you didn't get the job up here.
好吧,巴伯,聽我說。是我害你無法調職。
Toby, don't. Bob.
托比,不要。-巴伯。
Toby! I’m not gonna let you cover for him. Anything you say right now will just get me more upset with Chandler!
托比,別替他背黑鍋了。你說任何話只會讓我更氣錢德勒。
Well that puts me in a difficult position.
那還真是讓我進退兩難。
I got your page. Is everything okay?
我收到你的尋呼了,沒事吧?
Uh well that depends, how are things with Phoebe?
那得視情況而定。你跟菲比還好吧?
Oh it's great! It's great! Thank you so much for introducing us!
很好!謝謝你介紹我們認識!
Oh my pleasure. Okay, I'm afraid I've got some bad news.
這是我的榮幸。好吧,我得跟你宣布一個壞消息。
Phoebe! Monica!
菲比!-莫妮卡!
You're fired! I'm breaking up with you!
你被開除了!-我要跟你分手!
What?
什么?
I'm breaking up with you. You're fired.
我要跟你分手。-你被開除了。
Why?
為什么?
I’m sorry, I’m just—I’m…I’m just not ready for a relationship right now.
抱歉,我還沒有準備好跟別人長期交住。
Yeah and-and I’m sorry too. But, well I just—I like things done a certain way and the chemistry’s just not right.
我也很抱歉,但我喜歡凡事照我的方法來做。我們之間的化學反應不對。
Oh that's good, the chemistry thing for us too.
這個理由很好,我們也是一樣。
Wow! Umm, okay. Umm… I-I-I realize I came on a little strong but, it’s only because I think you’re so amazing.
好吧。我知道我太黏人了,但那是因為我覺得你很棒。
And uh, I-I just wanna, I just wanna tell you how much I appreciate you giving me an opportunity here because I—you’re the most talented chef I’ve ever worked for.
我要告訴你,我很感激你給我這個機會。你是我合作過最有天份的廚師。
Anyway...
總之……
Tim, wait. Yeah?
提姆,等一下。-什么事?
Umm, I think I spoke too quickly. There-there’s a learning curve with this job and maybe we can try it again.
我話說得太快了,這份工作需要時間學習。或許我們可以再試一次。
Really? Yeah.
真的嗎?-是的。
Thank you so much! ‘Cause I-I know I can do better! Okay.
謝謝,我知道我可以表現得更好。-好。
And, Tim, I just wanna say good luck here.
提姆,我只想說祝你好運。
Hello. Hi.
你好。-嗨。
How was the date?
你約會情況如何?
Well I’m alone and I just bought fifteen dollars worth of candy bars, what do you think?
我現在孤身一人,還買了15塊錢的糖果。你覺得呢?
Uh-huh. What happened?
發生了什么事?
I made the mistake of telling him that I was pregnant.
我不知深淺地告訴他我懷孕了。
Ah, he didn’t uh, take it so well?
他不能接受嗎?
Well, better than you. But you know still not what you want.
他的反應比你強。但那還不是我想要的反應。
He got all weird and sputtery and then he said uh, "Yeah, I hear those hemorrhoids are a bitch."
對,他變得舉止怪異,語無倫次。然后他說"我聽說長痔瘡很煩人的。"
He sounds swell. Doesn't he?
他聽著很鎮靜。-是吧?
Hey, wanna…wanna a little cheering up? Yes.
我給你講點好笑的事情吧?-好啊。
Sit down. Okay.
坐下。-好。
Guess whose middle name is Muriel.
你猜誰的中間名叫妙麗。
Chandler M.Bing? Oh, my God.
錢德勒·M·賓?天啊。
I'm sorry about your date.
我很遺憾你的約會沒有成功。
Oh it’s all right. I’m guess I’m just done with the whole dating thing. It’s one more thing in my life that’s suddenly completely different. This is hard.
沒事的。我猜我受夠了約會。那只是我生命中另一個翻天覆地的變化。這真的很難。
Yeah, I know.
我了解。
On the other hand in um, in about seven months you’re gonna have something that you’re gonna love more than any guy you’ve ever gone out with.
但反過來說,再過七個月你就要擁有一個寶寶了。你對他的愛勝于你對任何約會對象的感覺。
Just wait. Wait until uh, wait until the first time your baby grabs your finger. You have no idea.
等著吧。等到孩子第一次抓住你的手指。那種感覺妙極了。
Thanks, sweetie.
謝謝你,親愛的。
You wanna, you wanna grab some coffee?
你要喝杯咖啡嗎?
Oh no, I think I’m gonna go home and eat ten candy bars.
不,我要回家吃掉10根棒棒糖。
Hey, I thought I cheered you up.
我還以為我讓你心情變好了。
Oh you did. There are 20 in here. Right.
沒錯,我一共買了20根呢。-是啊。
Good night. Good night.
晚安。-晚安。
Ross? -Yeah?
羅斯?-是我。
Hey, it's Mona. From the wedding.
我是蒙娜,我們在婚禮上見過。
Oh hi! Hi!
哦,嗨。-嗨。
Wow! Uh…how are you?
你好嗎?
I'm good, except you still owe me a dance.
我很好,但你欠我一只舞。
Oh that’s right. Well uh, would you be interested in seeing a Ukrainian film?
沒錯。你想看烏克蘭電影嗎?
Oh, you're serious. Sure.
你是認真的。好吧。
Great. Well umm…
太棒了。
I think I need one more cup of coffee.
-我想再來一杯咖啡。
Sure, let me get it for you. Okay.
沒問題,我去幫你買 -好。
Bob? Bob! Bob! What the hell are you doing?
巴伯?巴伯!巴伯!你到底在做什么?
I just find out this is Chandler's office. Come on, Toby. Give me a hand!
我剛發現這是錢德勒的辦公室。來吧,托比,快來幫我一把!