Wait. Before we go in, I just want you to know that I love you.
等一下,在進屋之前我要你知道我愛你。
I had a great time on our honeymoon, and I can’t wait to go in there and spend the rest of our life together.
我蜜月時玩得很高興。我等不及要跟你共度一生了。
You’re really sticking with the shell necklace huh?
你還戴著那條貝殼項鏈?
Hey! You're back! Hi sweetie!
你們回來了!嗨,親愛的!
Come on in!
快進來!
So how was the honeymoon?
你們蜜月玩得開心嗎?
Oh, so much fun. But the best part is, we met this incredible couple on the way back.
我們很開心。最棒的是我們認識了一對很棒的夫婦。
That was the best part? Good honeymooning, tiger.
那是最棒的嗎?蜜月過得不錯啊,小子。
No, they were really cool. They were on their honeymoon too!
是的,他們很酷!他們也是去度蜜月的。
They're terrific. They live right here in the city.
他們人超好。就住在城里。
Yeah, can we go call them? Is it too soon to call? I wanna call.
我們能打電話給他們嗎?現在打會不會太快了?我想打給他們。
I'm sorry. We're just kind of excited because we finally have a couple to hang out with. I know.
抱歉,我們太興奮了。我們終于認識一對夫婦朋友了。
A couple? Like two people? Like one, two people?
夫婦朋友?你是指兩個人嗎?像是一、二,兩個人嗎?
This is different. Greg and Jenny are in a relationship.
那不一樣。葛瑞格跟珍妮結婚了。
Oh, Greg and Jenny yuck! "Hi, Greg. I'm Chandler. This is Monica"
葛瑞格跟珍妮?"葛瑞格,我是錢德勒,這是莫妮卡。"
"Hi, Monica. This is Jenny." "Hi, Jenny. Hi, Greg."
"嗨,莫妮卡,這是珍妮。""嗨,珍妮。嗨,葛瑞格。"
Listen, they are really great. If you just got a chance… You know what?
他們真的很棒,如果你們…… 你知道嗎?
Why don't you just give us our souvenirs and get the hell out of here?
快送我們紀念品,然后滾出去。
We really…didn’t get a chance to…
我們真的……沒來得及……
You have got to be kidding me!
你開玩笑吧!
We didn't get anything for anyone.
我們沒給任何人買禮物。
Hmmm! Yeah nice necklace!
好漂亮的項鏈。
That you can have.
這個可以送給你。
Hey! Hello!
嘿!你們好呀。
Welcome home. So, how was the honeymoon?
歡迎你們回來。蜜月玩得可好?
It was great! It was great! How about you? ! I mean you’re having a baby!
非常好!你們呢?我是說你們要有寶寶了!
Look, I have a sonogram picture. Oh great!
你看,我有寶寶的B超。太棒了。
Ross, it's got your wavy, black lines.
羅斯,寶寶遺傳了你的黑色卷發。
All right, so now that Ross knows can you tell us y’ know how it happened? I mean, when did it happen? How many times did it happen?
好了,現在羅斯知道了。你可以告訴我們到底是怎么發生的?在什么時候,你們做了幾次?
Monica, that's not right. Start with where.
莫妮卡,那么問是不對的。從你們在哪里做開始說吧。
Well, it happened about six weeks ago.
事情發生在六個星期前。
And uh I had just got home from work and Ross was already there ‘cause I guess he had been hanging out with Joey.
我下班回到家,發現羅斯也在。我猜他跟喬伊在一起玩。
You're welcome, buddy.
別客氣,兄弟。
Yeah, thanks.
謝謝。
And so I had a lot of work to do so Ross, nice guy that he is, offered to help me out. And then we had a little wine, we got to talking, and the next thing you know out of nowhere Ross comes on to me.
我有很多事要做,羅斯很好心主動說要幫忙。我們邊喝酒邊聊天。接下來羅斯突然就對我采取了主動。
Umm that’s…that’s a little misleading.
這很容易讓人誤會。
What is? The lie you just told.
什么?你剛剛說的謊話。
Thatthat you came on to me? There's the one!
我說是你主動的?沒錯!
But you did! I mean, let’s be honest.
但那是真的!老實一點吧。
Yes let’s. Y’ know what? Uh, it’sit’s not important. What is important is that, is that we’re having a baby. And it’s not—Doesn’t matter who came on to who.
沒錯,老實一點吧。那不重要。重要的是我們要生孩子了,誰先主動并不重要。
"Whom." That's right.
是"誰"才對。羅斯說的沒錯。
You know you kissed me first.
你先吻我的。
What? What? ! You were begging me to kiss you! Youyouyou were sending me signals all over the place!
什么?什么?!是你求我吻你的!你處處給我發送暗號!
I was sending you signals? Yeah.
我向你發暗號?對。
Oh please. Okay, anyone in this room think that I would send Ross begging symbols. Please, show of hands.
拜托,好吧,誰覺得是我向羅斯發送乞求暗號的,請舉手。
Y’ know what? ! It doesn’t matter! It doesn’t matter what you believe! What matters is what happened!
知道嗎,別人怎么想并不重要。重要的是發生了什么。
Okay. So these signals Ross, explain this to me, ‘cause maybe I need to be more careful. I mean, am I sending you these signals right now?
羅斯,跟我解釋一下暗號的事。或許我得小心一點。現在我正在發送訊號嗎?
You know what? You know what? Rachel, justjust drop it.
你知道嗎,瑞秋,別糾結這個問題了。
No, please. Show me how I begged you.
拜托告訴我,我是怎么求你的。
I can show you! I have it on videotape. It's an expression.
我可以證明!我都錄在錄影帶里了。那不過是一種表達方法。
I can't believe he taped the two of them having sex.
我不敢相信他錄下他們做愛的經過。
Yeah. You gotta tell a girl before you tape her. Such a rookie mistake.
對,你錄之前要先告訴對方才行。那是菜鳥才會犯的錯誤。
You know who has a great video camera?
你知道誰家有很棒的攝影機嗎?
Greg and Jenny?
葛瑞格跟珍妮?
Do you still wanna call them? I wanna to call them.
你還想打電話給他們嗎?我想打給他們。
Let's call. Yeah! Ask them if they brought their friends any souvenirs.
快打吧。問他們有沒有買紀念品送給朋友。
Hello. 8th Street Deli?
嘿,第八街外送餐廳?
Hey, hang up! You get food poisoning just talking to that place.
快掛掉。光跟他們說話你就會食物中毒。
Sorry, wrong number. Here you go, babe.
抱歉,打錯了。來吧,寶貝。
Hello? It's the deli again!
喂,又是外送餐廳!
All right, I'll have a sandwich.
好吧,我要吃三明治。
I don't think this number's right.
我覺得這個電話號碼是錯的。
What? You got fakenumbered.
什么?你們拿到假電話了。
What? People don't do that. Oh, I think we do.
什么?沒有人會那么做。我想我們會。
They gave us a fake number? Why? Why would they do that?
他們給了我們假號碼?他們為什么要那么做?
I don't know. You were a delight to talk to. You asked all those insightful, great questions.
我不知道。跟你聊天很開心。你問了一些很有見解的問題。
And you've never been funnier. I mean, joke, joke, joke! You were a hoot!
你也很風趣,一直在開玩笑。你真的很耍寶。
You know what? Don't worry about it. You still got me and Phoebe.
別擔心了,你們還有我跟菲比。
Excuse me, I don't want Greg and Jenny's rejects.
對不起,我不要葛瑞格跟珍妮的退貨。
Rachel won't talk to me. She won't open the door.
瑞秋不肯跟我說話,她連門都不肯開。
I wonder why, pervert.
我很好奇是為什么。變態。
Okay, listen, I am not a pervert.
聽著,我不是變態。
That’s like the pervert motto! Yeah! Yeah! They have you raise your right hand, put your left hand down your pants, and repeat that!
變態都是那么說的。舉起你的右手,把左手插進褲子里,再重復那句話。
Filming Rachel was not something I planned.
我不是故意要拍瑞秋。
Okay, look. Here's what happened. And Joey youyou can back me up on this.
事情的經過是這樣的,喬伊可以幫我作證。
All right, aboutabout a month and a half ago I came to you with a problem? Umm, a personal thing.
還記得一個半月前,我跑去問你一個問題嗎?一個私人問題。
Personal thing? What personal thing? I don’t know.
私人問題?什么私人問題?我不知道。
About…about sex? That I hadn’t had sex in months?
關于……關于性的問題。我好幾個月沒有性生活了。
Yeah, I knew what you were talking about.
我剛才就知道你說的是哪件事。
Hey! Hey.
嗨。嗨。
Do you have a minute? I’d like to talk to you about something I’m, I’m really uncomfortable talking about.
你有空嗎?我想談一件我很難啟齒的事。
Sure. What? About uh, you showering with your mom?
沒問題。什么事?你跟你媽一起洗澡?
I actually had a topic in mind. I'm kind of going through a dry spell, sexwise.
我已經想好問題了。我在性生活方面進入了干涸期。
Whoa, for like months? Five, to be lying. Six.
有好幾個月了嗎?五個月,騙人的,是六個月。
Six months? Whoa that’s rough.
六個月?那一定很難熬。
Well, I mean it’s not all bad. I’m learning to appreciate the uh, smaller things in life. Like the sound of a bird and the color of the sky.
額。其實沒有那么糟糕。我學著去欣賞生活中的一些小事,譬如說鳥的叫聲跟天空的顏色。
The sky's blue, Ross. And I had sex yesterday.
天空是藍色的,羅斯。我昨天才做過愛。
Please help me. I have a date tonight.
拜托,幫幫我,我今晚有約會。
It has to go well okay—I'm scared for my health.Okay, okay.
我得順利達陣。我很擔心自己的健康。好的,好的。
Ooh! Ohoh, I got something. It’s this story I came up with, very romantic. I swear any woman that hears it; they’re like putty.
我有個點子。我想出一個故事。非常浪漫的故事。聽到這個故事的女人都會心動。
Really? Well then tell it to me.
真的嗎?快告訴我。
Okay. Now you’re gonna want to have sex with me when you hear it, but you have to remember it is just the story.
好吧。你聽完后定會想跟我上床。但是記住,那只是一個故事。
I'll try to control myself.
我會試著控制自己。
Okay. Years ago, when I was backpacking across Western Europe…
好。多年前,我在西歐自助旅行……
You were backpacking across Western Europe?
你在西歐自助旅行?
Have a nice six more months, Ross.
你再干涸六個月去吧,羅斯。
Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Please, please. You were in Western Europe, and...?
好吧,抱歉,求求你。你去了西歐,然后……?
I was just outside Barcelona, hiking in the foothills of Mount Tibidabo.
我在巴塞羅那郊外第比達包山腳下徒步。
I was at the end of this path, and I came to a clearing and there was a lake. Very secluded. There were tall trees all around. It was dead silent. Gorgeous.
我走到小路的盡頭來到一片林中空地,發現了一座湖。它非常隱密,四周都是高大的樹木。那里非常安靜,美極了。
And across the lake I saw a beautiful woman bathing herself. But she was crying.
我看到在湖的對面有個美女在洗澡。但她在哭。
Why?
為什么?
Umm, this is great wine.
酒真的很棒。
It’s from France…In Europe…Western Europe. Y’ know umm, a few years ago I actually was backpacking across Western Europe.
是法國酒。法國在歐洲。就在西歐。你知道嗎,幾年前我在西歐自助旅行。
Really? Uhhmm—Wait, it gets better.
真的嗎?等一下,后面的故事更精彩。
Um, yeah, I was in Barcelona.
對,我在巴塞羅那。
I studied for a year in Barcelona.
我在巴塞羅那念過一年書。
Anyway, umm so I was um, I was hiking…I love hiking!
總之,我在徒步……我喜歡徒步!
That's great! I was hiking along the foothills of Mount Tibidaybo...
那真的太棒了!我在第比達亞波山腳下徒步……
I think it's "Tibidabo." Okay, do you wanna tell the story?
我想是"第比達包山"才對。你想來講這個故事嗎?
Whoa! What are you doing here? How did your date go?
你怎么來了?約會還順利嗎?
Great! I’m across the street having sex with her right now. Your story sucks!
太棒了。我正要過街去和她做愛。你的故事爛透了。
Hey, look, if it didn't work, it's because you didn't tell it right.
如果不起作用,一定是你說的方法不對。
Show me how you did it. No! No, I don’t…don’t want to.
告訴我你是怎么說的。不不,我不想談。
How long since you seen a girl naked?
你上次看到裸女是什么時候的事?
I was backpacking across Western Europe.
我在西歐自助旅行。
I'm not feeling it.
我沒有感覺。
I was just outside Barcelona, hiking...
我在巴塞羅那郊外徒步……
No! No! No Ross! I’m not hot! Are you hot?
不不不,羅斯,我并沒覺得欲火焚身。你呢?
It's been six months. I'm always hot.
我六個月沒做愛,每天都欲火焚身。
Well you’re not selling the story! It’s like; it’s like you don’t believe it!
你講故事不夠動人,你根本就不相信它。
Look, I gotta go, I got a date. But try this. Do what I do when I'm preparing for an audition. Okay?
我得走了,我有約會,但試試這招。學我在試鏡前做的那一招。
I’ll set you up with my video camera and you can record yourself andand see what you’re doing wrong.
我幫你設置好錄像機,你可以自拍看看哪里做錯了。
I'll try that.
我會試試看。
All right now… All right, you’re all set up. You’re good to go. Just hit record. All right? Good luck. Thanks.
已經設定好了,可以拍了。按下錄影鍵就可以了。祝你好運。謝謝。
Andand hey Joe? Listen, if you ever have any problem with the ladies you know I’ll help you out.
喬伊,如果你跟女人約會出了問題我可以幫你。
That means a lot to me, man.
那對我來說意義重大,兄弟。
Hello. Can I get you anything? Lens cleaner? Your battery okay? Rachel!
你好啊。需要我幫你效勞嗎?要擦鏡頭嗎?電池還有電嗎?
Oh Ross! Hi! Thank God you're here. You have to help me.
羅斯。嗨。謝天謝地你在這里。快幫幫我。
Were you just talking to yourself?
你剛才在自言自語嗎?
That's less embarrassing. Yes. Yes, I was.
那樣說會比較不丟臉。對,沒錯。
So when she came in, I got distracted and totally forgot about the camera. It kept rolling and recorded everything.
她一走進來,我一分心就完全忘記了錄影機的事。錄影機拍錄下了整個經過。
Yeah, we're gonna need to see that tape. Yeah, definitely.
我們得看看那卷錄影帶。沒錯。
What a great idea! That'll get Rachel to forgive me.
真是個好主意!那會讓瑞秋原諒我。
You know what? This is not fair to her. Let's just forget the tape.
你知道嗎,那對她來說不公平。忘了錄影帶的事吧。
Thank you.
謝謝。
No. You're right.
不行。你說得對。
Joey, no. Loud and clear.
喬伊,不行。我了解。
I still don't get why Greg and Jenny would give us a fake number.
我始終不明白為什么葛瑞格和珍妮要給我們假的電話號碼。
You know, if they knew what they were doing, they probably didn't give you real names, either.
如果他們是這方面的老手,甚至都不會給你們真名。
Okay, maybe people give out fake numbers, but they don’t give out fake names.
或許有人會給假電話號碼,但沒有人會給假名。
Oh, yeah? Hi. Ken Adams. Nice to meet you.
是嗎?嗨,肯·亞當斯。很高興能認識你。
Regina Phalange.
瑞吉娜·費蘭吉。