Phoebe. Why? !Why can't she marry me?
菲比。為什么?她為什么不能嫁給我?
I can and I will.
我可以,我也愿意。
She's not pregnant. It's Rachel. Rachel's the one who's pregnant, okay?
她沒有懷孕。是瑞秋,瑞秋才是懷孕的那個。
Oh, my God!
天啊!
Phoebe I think he would notice if you didn’t have a baby in nine months!
菲比,九個月后你生不出孩子他會發現的。
It's Joey!
他可是喬伊!
Now I can’t believe it! What? Rachel’s pregnant? Who’s the father?
等一下,我不敢相信!瑞秋懷孕了?孩子他爸是誰?
We don't know.
我們不知道。
I wonder if it's that dude.
不知道是不是那個家伙。
There's a dude? Yeah.
你知道有這么個人?對。
Who? Who is it?
是誰呢?
About a month ago this guy spent the night with Rachel. I didn't see who it was, but...
大約一個月前,這家伙跟瑞秋共度春宵。我沒有看到是誰,但是……
Was that story over?
他把故事講完了嗎?
The guy left this.
那家伙留下了這個。
Oh, my God! I know who the father is.
天啊!我知道孩子他爸是誰了。
People have got to finish their stories.
就不能把故事講完嗎。
Excuse me, could you take a picture of us?
打擾一下,你能幫我們拍一張照嗎?
Oh! Of course.
沒問題。
Would you take one of us?
你能幫我們照一張嗎?
Yeah, sure. Click.
當然,沒問題。咔嚓。
It didn't click. I heard it. I heard it.
我沒有聽到快門聲。我聽到了我聽到了。
But there was no flash.
但閃光燈沒亮。
Why won't you take our picture?
你為什么不幫我們拍照?
Oh yeah. I’ll take, I’ll take your picture.
好吧,我拍,我來幫你們拍。
Your finger was covering the lens.
你的手指擋到鏡頭了。
Who are you, Ansel Adams? Get outta here!
你是安瑟·亞當斯嗎?快滾吧!
Look, I feel really bad about how I freaked you out before so I called the father and asked him to meet you here so you could tell him. Go!
之前嚇到你了,我真的很過意不去。所以我打電話把孩子他爸叫到這里見你,你可以告訴他事實。去吧。
What? Hey wait a minute. Phoebe, how do you even know who the father is?
什么?等一下,菲比。你怎么知道孩子他爸是誰?
I may play the fool at times...but I'm a little more than just a pretty blond girl with an ass that won't quit.
或許有時候我會裝傻,但事實上我是個永不放棄的金發美女。
I believe this belongs to the father of your baby.
我相信這是孩子他爸的衣服。
Oh God… Oh, he’s in there right now?
天啊。他現在就在里面嗎?
Uhhuh. Now you can turn around or you can go in there and rip the BandAid off. What do you want to do?
你可以轉身離開,或是長痛不如短痛。你打算怎么做?
Let's rip. Really? Are you sure?
我們把事情做個了斷吧。你確定?
Oh Phoebe! Okay, sorry. Yeah.
菲比!好吧,抱歉。
Hey, Rach.
瑞秋。
Why don't you go up onstage. I'll get a picture of you doing the speech. Okay, okay.
你到臺上去吧。我來拍張你致辭的照片。好,好。
Will the owner of a 1995 Buick LeSabre please see the front desk? Your car is about to be towed.
1995款別克利薩布爾的車主請跟前臺聯絡,你的車就要被拖走了。
That's my car!
那是我的車!
A '95 LeSabre? Yes.
1995款的利薩布爾?對。
A green LeSabre? Yes!
綠色的利薩布爾?對!
I'm sorry, I meant a blue LeSabre. Yes, greenblue.
抱歉,我是說藍色的利薩布爾。對,我的車是藍綠色的。
Well, go. Go move it!
好吧,快去把車移開吧。
Okay. Ready for the last picture?
準備好拍最后一張照片了嗎?
Yeah. Get ready to run.
好了。拍完馬上就跑。
Congratulations on your wedding.
恭賀新婚。
So, what's this about?
這是怎么一回事?
Rachel has something that she wants to tell you and umm, I believe that this is your red sweater.
瑞秋有事要告訴你。我敢肯定這是你的紅毛衣。
No, this is my red sweater.
不,這才是我的紅毛衣。
Oh, no. Could I get anyone a coffee? Or poison? No? Just for me? Okay.
不是吧。有人要喝咖啡嗎?或是毒藥?沒有嗎?只有我要喝?好吧。
What's going on, Rach?
發生了什么事,瑞秋?
Nothing. Phoebe kind of made a mistake. But you know you do wear that sweater a lot. Are you involved in some kind of dare?
沒事,菲比搞錯了。但你的確常穿那件毛衣。你這是在玩什么"大冒險"嗎?
You know, I'm actually glad Phoebe called.
事實上我很高興能接到菲比的電話。
I know we broke up because you thought I wasn’t mature enough, but I've really grown up. And I think we should get back together.
我知道我們會分手是因為你覺得我太幼稚,但我已經長大了。我覺得我們應該復合。
Oh, it’s just not the right time.
時機不對。
It is the right time. Okay.
時機非常恰當。好吧。
I'm ready for more.
我做了萬全的準備。
Tag. Come on, Rach. Let's give it another try.
泰格。來吧,瑞秋。我們再試一次。
I'm having a baby. Oh.
我懷孕了。
You can go. Thank you.
你可以走了。謝謝。
I don't know how any of these got opened!
我不知道這些禮物怎么會是打開的!
You opened them all?
你拆開了所有的禮物?
I know, I know I am a terrible person.
我知道,我太不靠譜了。
I mean, Chandler's never gonna trust me with anything ever again.
錢德勒再也不會相信我了。
Oh hey! You got my parent’s gift!
哦嘿,你拆開了我爸媽的禮物。
Yeah. What is that?
那是什么?
Well, I don't know. I think it does something to salami.
好吧,我不知道。應該是跟意大利臘腸有關的東西。
Hey! How'd it go? Yeah. Whatwhat did Tag say?
情況如何?泰格怎么說?
Tag is not the father. And Joey knows now?
泰格不是孩子他爸。喬伊現在知道了?
I do, Rach, I do. And I am so happy for you.
我知道了,瑞秋,我為你感到高興。
Wow, you didn't even try to unhook my bra.
你竟然沒想要解開我的胸罩。
So are you ever gonna tell whoever it is?
你還打算要告訴孩子他爸嗎?
No, I will. I'm just not up for it tonight.
我會的,我只是不想今晚告訴他。
Hey Rach listen, no matter what this guy says I want you to know you’re not gonna be alone in this.
瑞秋,聽著,不論這家伙怎么說,你都不會獨自面對這一切。
I'm not?
是嗎?
No. Listen, uh...It's a scary world out there, especially for a single mom.
不,聽著,外面的世界很可怕,特別是對單親媽媽來說。
You know, I've always felt like you and I have thisthis special bond, you know?
你知道的,我一直覺得我跟你之間有種特殊的聯系,你知道嗎?
So, Rachel Greene, will you marry me?
所以,瑞秋·格林,你愿意嫁給我嗎?
What? What? What? !
什么?什么?什么?!
Pheebs, give me the ring back. No!
菲比,把戒指還給我。不!
No, Joey, you're so sweet, you're so, so sweet, honey. But I'm not looking for a husband.
不,喬伊,你真的很體貼,非常非常體貼。但我現在不是在找一個丈夫。
I understand.
我了解。
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and lie down.
失陪了,我想去躺一下。
I can't say that didn't hurt. But I'll take you back, Joey Tribbiani.
我不能說我不心痛。但我會原諒你,喬伊·崔比安尼。
Yeah, Pheebs. Listen, about that, I only offered...
聽著,菲比,我只是說……
Ooh, a Salami Buddy!
意大利臘腸用具。
There you go!
是的。
We're back!
我們回來了。
Great. We're hanging in the kitchen. Let's stay in the kitchen.
太棒了。我們待在廚房吧,待在廚房就好了。
It's picture time. Now you are going to love these.
現在是照片時間。你一定會喜歡的。
Here's a picture of Ross.
這是羅斯的照片。
And that's me.
這是我。
And that's me and Ross.
這是我跟羅斯。
Ohho, that is a picture of our first kiss as a married couple.
這是我們第一次以新婚夫妻身份接吻的照片。
Wow, that is a great picture. Yeah!
那張照片真的很棒。
Oh and interesting because I found the cameras in one of our bags!
有意思的是,我在我們的行李里找到了相機。
Huh, didn’t see that coming.
我沒想到會這樣。
Okay. So this isn't a picture of our first kiss but it is a picture of my first kiss with…with this lady.
這不是我們第一次接吻的照片,但這的確是我跟這位女士第一次接吻的照片。
Which, by the look on your face, I'm sure you'll remember. So we don’t need—There’s no need...
從你臉上的表情看來我相信你會記得這個畫面,所以我不必……
How about I take the real pictures to get them developed right now.
現在來拍點真正的照片,再馬上把它們沖印出來,你看怎樣?
That would be a good idea. Okay.
好主意。好。
You opened all the presents without me? I thought we were supposed to do that together.
你不管我,自己拆了所有禮物?我們說好要一起拆的。
You kissed another woman? !
你吻了另一個女人!
Call it even? Okay.
我們扯平了。好吧。
I'm gonna go get these in some water.
我要把花插到花瓶里。
Wait you stole those from these people’s wedding?
等等,那是你從人家婚禮上偷的嗎?
Nono, I took them from the hotel lobby.
不,這是酒店大廳的花。
Yeah, they think they can charge me for some dirty movie and a bag of Mashuga Nuts, they got another thing coming!
他們以為能多收我黃片還有一袋糖果的錢,我一定要討回公道!
Hey, my sweater! I've been looking for this for, like a month.
我的毛衣!我找這件毛衣找了一個月。
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
Hey, how you doing? Good! Good, long time no see.
你好嗎?我很好,好久不見。
Like your sweater. Oh hey, right back at you.
我喜歡你的毛衣 我也是。
It's crazy about Rachel.
瑞秋的事真的太瘋狂了。
Yeah. She—Well, she’s one crazy lady?
她一直都瘋瘋癲癲的。
So whose is it?
到底是誰的呢?
I don't know, some Italian guy.
我不知道,應該是個意大利人吧。
Come on, read your own label. See you later.
少來了,看你自己的標簽去。后會有期。
He is so weird.
他真是個怪人。