日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第八季 > 正文

老友記 第8季:第1集 “我愿意”之后(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:alice ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

It what—look, I don't—y' know what—eheh...

那是……看,我沒有……你知道的……額……
Hi. Hi!
你好。你好。
Umm, would you like to dance? Sure.
額,你想跳舞嗎?好啊。
Great.
太棒了。
Dr. Geller?
蓋勒博士?
I wasn't farting! A little game from our table. Yes?
我沒有放屁!我們那一桌玩的小游戲。什么事?
Dr. Geller, will you dance with me?
蓋勒博士,你愿意跟我跳舞嗎?
Oh umm, well uh, maybemaybe later. Right now, I'm about to dance with this lady.
額,或許,或許待會再說。現在我要跟這位小姐跳舞。
Oh...
好吧……
Uh, unless! Unless, uh this lady wouldn't mind letting you go first.
除非,除非這位小姐不介意讓你插隊。
I'd be happy to. You are very sweet.
我很樂意。你太好心了。
Yes, I am. In fact, why don't we try my special way? You can dance on my feet.
沒錯,我確實好心。我們來試試我的絕招吧?你可以踩在我的腳上跳舞。
Sure. Yeah? Hop on.
沒問題。是嗎?跳上來吧。
Is the pretty lady looking? Uhhuh.
那個美麗的小姐在看嗎?在。
Keep dancing.
繼續跳。
And the world will never know.
世上無人將欣賞到這般舞姿。
Hey! Did you talk to Dennis about me yet?
嘿,你跟丹尼斯提過我的事了嗎?
Yes. I told him how talented you were and I told him all about Days of our Lives.
是的,我跟他提到你非常有天份,還有《我們的日子》的事。
No, no, no! You don't tell a Broadway guy that! Now he thinks I'm just a soap actor.
不不不!你不能把那種事告訴百老匯導演!現在他會以為我只是個肥皂劇演員。
But you're not just a soap actor. You are a soap actor with freakishly tiny feet. Hey!
但你不只是肥皂劇演員。你是長了雙小腳的肥皂劇演員。喂!
Thank you.No, thank you, Miranda.
謝謝。不,謝謝你,米蘭達。
Melinda. All right.
是梅玲達。好吧。
How cute was that?
那簡直太可愛了!
Ohoh, were you, were you watching?
你在看我們嗎?
Can I go next?
下一個能跟我跳嗎?
What? Of course you can! Hop on!
什么?當然可以!來吧。
Okay, but I get to hop on after her.
好吧,但我要排在她后面。
I am so gonna score. What?
我一定能"得分"。什么?
I like your bow.
我喜歡你的蝴蝶結。
I'd like to propose a toast to Monica and Chandler the greatest couple in the world, and my best friends.
我要請大家舉杯向莫妮卡及錢德勒致意,他們是全世界最般配的夫妻也是我最好的朋友。
Now, when I first found out they were getting married, I was...I was a little angry.
我剛聽說他們要結婚時我有點生氣。
I was like, "Why, God? Why? How can you take them away from me!"
我心想"天啊,為什么?你為什么要把他們從我身邊搶走!"
But then I thought back over all our memories together, some happy memories.
然后我回想起我們之間有過的回憶。快樂的回億。
And there were some sad memories. I'm sorry.
還有悲傷的回憶。對不起。
And, and some scared memories.
還有可怕的回億。
And then I realized I'll always be their friend, their friend who can speak in many dialects and has training in stage combat and is willing to do partial nudity.
然后我才發現,我永遠都會是他們的朋友。一個會說好幾種方言接受過舞臺訓練愿意拍部份裸露的戲份的朋友。
To the happy couple.
敬這對金童玉女。
Thank you. That was very nice, Ashley.
謝謝。剛才跳得很棒,艾許莉。
Can we do it again? No, no.
我們能再跳一次嗎?不行。
So, is it my turn now? I'm next.
現在輪到我了嗎?我是下一個。
That's okay, you can dance with her first.
沒關系,你可以先跟她跳。
Are you sure? Okay. Okay, so, what's your name? Gert.
你確定嗎?好吧。你叫什么名字?葛特。
That's, that's pretty. Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What are you doing there, Gert?
名字真美。喔!喔!喔!你想要做什么,葛特?
Dancing on your feet like the other girls did it.
跟其他女孩一樣踩在你腳上跳舞。
Okay. Hop on, Gert.
好吧。跳上來吧,葛特。
Why aren't you moving your feet?
你的腳為什么不動?
I'm trying.
我在努力了。
Faster. You're not going fast enough.
快一點,你跳得太慢了。
Maybe I should stand on your feet!
或許我該踩在你腳上。
So did you happen to catch my toast up there?
你聽到我的致詞了嗎?
Oh, my God. That was for my benefit?
天啊。你那么做是為了我?
Well, I'd like to think there was something for everyone. I know you're casting for this new show.
我那么做是為了所有人。我知道你在為新戲選角。
Look umm Joey, II don't think you're quite right for this project.
額,喬伊,我覺得你不適合這部戲。
Oh, see that's where you're wrong. Whatever it is I can do it. And if didn't see it up there, justjust try me.
你這就錯了吧。不論是什么戲,我都能演。如果你對剛剛的表演不滿意,考考我。
It's an all Chinese cast. Can you be Chinese?
那出戲的演員全是中國人。你可以變成中國人嗎?
Well, I'm not proud of this, but...
好吧,我不以此為榮,但是……
Oh my God! Nonono! Please! Please! Don'tdon'tdon't!
天啊!不不不!求求你別那么做!
Hey, are you ready to get back on the dance floor?
嘿,準備重回舞池了嗎?
Did it turn into sand?
它變成沙地了嗎?
Ohh come on, I love this song! Come on, you'll be fine.
噢快來,我喜歡這首歌!你會跳得很好的。
No. No, I won't. Do you know why I took all those lessons?
不不,我跳不好。你知道為什么我要去上舞蹈課嗎?
For the first time, I didn't want you to be embarrassed to be seen on the dance floor with some clumsy idiot.
這一天,我不希望讓別人看到你跟一個跳梁小丑跳舞,丟光了臉。
Oh, sweetie, you could never embarrass me. Okay, you could easily embarrass me.
老公,你絕不會讓我出丑。好吧,你很容易就會讓我出丑。
But it doesn't matter, all right? I married you. So I'm gonna dance on my wedding night with my husband. Come on.
但那不重要,好嗎?我嫁給你了。我要在新婚之夜跟我丈夫跳舞。來吧。
Just try not to move your feet at all.
盡量不要移動你的腳。
There you go.
這就對了。
Chandler, I'm gonna have you arrested. Why?
錢德勒,我要叫警察逮捕你。為什么?
You stole my moves!
你偷了我的舞步!
How much longer?
還要多久?
30 seconds.
30秒。
Thirty seconds, okay...
30秒,好吧。
Did I miss it? Rachel. I want you to know that if it's positive, we're gonna...
我錯過了嗎?瑞秋,你要知道,如果是陽性反應,我們會……
I know. I know. You do. Okay.
我知道我知道。你知道,好吧。
It's time.
時候到了。
No! !
別進來!!
Go ahead, Rachel.
來吧,瑞秋。
Wait. You know what? I can't look at it. I can't look at it. Somebody else tell me. Somebody else tell me.
等一下!我不敢看。誰幫我看一下告訴我。
Okay. Okay.
好吧。好的。
Umm, it's negative.
額,是陰性反應。
What? It's negative.
什么?是陰性反應。
Well, there you go. That is...That's great. That is really great, great news.
真相大白了。太棒了!這真是個天大的好消息。
You know, because the whole not being ready and, kind of, the financial aspects, all that...
因為這整件事...我在經濟方面還沒有準備好,所以...
This is so just the way that this was supposed to be.
事情本來就應該是這樣的。
Well… Well, great.
那就太棒了。
It's, God, this is so stupid. How can I be upset over something I never had? It's negative?
天啊,我真是太蠢了。我怎么會為了我從未擁有過的東西難過?是陰性反應嗎?
No, it's positive.
不,是陽性反應。
What? It's not negative, it's positive.
什么?不是陰性反應,是陽性反應。
Are you sure? Yeah, I lied before.
你確定嗎?對,我剛剛說了謊。
Oh God…
天啊。
Now you know how you really feel about it.
現在你知道自己的真實感受了。
Ohoh, that's a risky little game!
那可真是個危險的小把戲。
Are you really gonna do this?
你真的要把孩子生下來嗎?
Yeah. I'm gonna have a baby. I'm gonna have a baby. I'm gonna have a baby!
對。我要有孩子了。我要有孩子了。我要有孩子了!
With who? Ah, it's still not the time.
孩子他爸是誰?現在還不是時候。
I just didn't see the fast song coming.
我不知道接下來是首快歌。
Don't try to talk, we'll get you up to your room, soak your feet. You'll be okay.
別說話,我們送你回房間讓你泡泡腳。你會沒事的。
Oh, thank you. That is so sweet!
謝謝。那真的是太貼心了!
No, I mean it. There are so few genuinely nice guys out there.
不,我是認真的,現在好男人不多了。
Tell me about it. I feel like I'm holding down the fort by myself.
可不是嘛。我簡直感覺自己是在孤軍奮斗。
It's Joey, right? Yeah.
你是喬伊,對吧 對。
Wait a minute! No! I'm the nice one!
等一下!不要!我才是好人!
I'm the one that danced with the kids all night. I...How small are your feet? !
整晚跟孩子們跳舞的人是我。你的腳這么小?!

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
clumsy ['klʌmzi]

想一想再看

adj. 笨拙的,笨重的,不得體的

 
partial ['pɑ:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 部分的,偏袒的,偏愛的
n. 泛音

聯想記憶
score [skɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 得分,刻痕,二十,樂譜
vt. 記分,刻

聯想記憶
embarrassed [im'bærəst]

想一想再看

adj. 尷尬的,局促不安的,拮據的

 
embarrass [im'bærəs]

想一想再看

vt. 使為難,使窘迫,使尷尬
vi. 窘迫

聯想記憶
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
soap [səup]

想一想再看

n. 肥皂
vt. 用肥皂洗,阿諛奉承

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心煩的,苦惱的,不安的
v. 推翻,

聯想記憶
combat ['kɔmbət]

想一想再看

n. 爭斗,戰斗
vt. 打斗
vi

聯想記憶
benefit ['benifit]

想一想再看

n. 利益,津貼,保險金,義賣,義演
vt.

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 夕阳老人视频| 灰尘的旅行读书小报| russian institute| 刷完牙嘴里有白色黏膜怎么回事 | 孙家栋的天路 电视剧| 假面骑士01| 创业史全文免费阅读| 小学生大课间武术| www.douyin.com官网| 小绵羊男星是谁| 让子弹飞高清完整版免费观看| 采茶舞曲民乐合奏| 福利视频观看| 抖音国际版| 追凶| 电影《死亡权限》免费观看| 黑水电影| 昵称大全2024最新版| 91天堂素人97年清纯嫩模| 康熙王朝50集版免费观看| 山口小夜子| 手纹线| 金福南事件始末在线观看高清影评| 楼下的租客| 高潮艺术| 漫画头像女生可爱| 新藤惠美| 八下数学练习册答案 | 夫妻情感生活| 招聘女服务员2| 麦当娜简历| 王卓淇| 2024独一无二头像| 宋小莹| 暗夜深海电视剧免费观看| 与心有关的成语| 情人电视剧| 大学英语精读4课后答案| 38在线电影| 放学我当家| 电子版租房合同免费下载|